这边
This way.
当心
Mind that.
真是一对可爱的夫妇啊
What a charming couple though.
斯维特拉夫
你 你暑假有兴趣打工吗
You... you fancy a summer job?
行啊 做什么
Yeah. Doing what?
把这里装饰一下
Sprucing this place up a bit,
里里外外 全部都要
the whole thing, inside and out.
这里可能要改建了 可能会改成公♥寓♥之类的
It might not be here. Might all be flats or something.
不可能 除非我死 安德鲁
Over my dead body, Andrew.
-你怎么说 -好啊 没问题
- What do you think? - Yeah, great.
你
You...
你跟保罗都好吧
You and Paul all right?
都好
Yeah.
真的吗
Yeah?
真的
Yeah.
那就好 没事了
That's all right, then.
我们这个夏天会玩得很嗨
No, we'll have a blast this summer,
我们一家人 肯定很嗨
me and me homies. Fo' shizzle.
肯定悲剧
That's woeful.
-回见 -回见
- See you later. - Yeah, see you later.
-谢啦 巴里叔叔 -放心吧
- Thanks, Uncle Barry! - No worries!
不是吧
Oh, no!
天呐 这是怎么回事
Dearie me. What happened here, then?
他干的
He did it.
这是意外 是意外
It was an accident, it was.
好好 就当是意外
Right, right. Well, if it was an accident.
好
Right.
保罗 你问吧
Well, ask me, Paul.
爸爸 能把我的车还给我吗
Can I have my bike back, please, Dad?
等你不再像个娘炮
You may have your bike back...
我就还给你
when you stop being a little girl.
在那之前 到哪儿你都得骑着这个
Till then, this is what you ride everywhere.
让人都看看 让人都知道
So everyone can see, so everyone knows.
蠢货 你是什么东西
Clumsy prick. What are you?
我是蠢货
I'm a clumsy prick.
我打了多少个电♥话♥给你
How many times did I call you?
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我手♥机♥调静音了
I had my phone on silent.
-我还在冰箱里栓了个气球呢 -不会吧
- I put a balloon in the fridge. - Oh, no!
可费劲了 它老是不听话
That took some doing. It had a mind of its own.
我真是个糟糕的丈夫
I'm such a crap husband.
是啊 不过没关系
Yes, but it's all right
因为我够完美了 我去给你拿件衬衫
because I'm excellent. I'll get a shirt out for you.
鹅肝酱和小香肠
Well, it's probably a choice
真是难以抉择
between the foie gras or the mini chorizo.
天呐
Oh, God!
是巴里
Barry.
妈妈很讨厌他
Mum's livid with him.
是吗
Is she?
那我要请他喝一杯了
I'll buy him a drink.
算了 还是请他吃饭吧
Fuck it, I'll buy him his dinner.
三菜还配奶酪
Three courses and cheese.
说不定还能帮他撸一把
Might even give him a handjob.
玛丽 我想把大宅的钥匙给孩子们
Mary, I want to give the boys a key to the house.
-为什么 -这样他们就可以想来就来了
- Why? - So they can come if they want to.
情况不太妙
There's... something going on.
你老是意味深长地问他们是不是有麻烦
I've heard you asking if they're all right in that meaningful way
-他们总是告诉你没事 -但他们确实有事
- and they always tell you that they are. - Well, they're not.
他们老是不说话
They're too quiet.
他们还是喜怒无常的青少年
They're moody teenagers!
他们这年纪就喜欢瞎抱怨
They're at the age where they just grunt.
但我...
Well, I'm...
-我还是要给他们把钥匙 -那就给吧
- I'm giving them a key. - Give them a key, then.
还问我♥干♥嘛 再给特莉·威登一把钥匙
Why are you even asking me? Give Terri Weedon a key.
那我们还要锁干嘛 让他们都他妈的进来
Why do we even have a lock? Let them all sodding move in!
总是要逞能 总是要...
Always trying to be the hero! Always trying to...
巴里
Barry?
救命啊
Help me!
巴里
Barry!
-快来人 救命 -怎么回事
- Somebody help me! - What's wrong?
我的天哪 巴里
Oh, God! Barry!
你做了什么
What have you done?
巴里
Barry?!
鲁思
"各位帅哥 我是坎蒂丝
"Hi, boys, this is Candice,
想要我请按2号♥键"
and I'm your option number two."
干嘛
What?
没错 这是我哥
Yeah, this is my brother.
同母异父的哥哥
My half-brother. Same mum, different dads.
我妈可不浪荡
She weren't a slag, mind.
不过 他的确是我哥
But, yeah, this is him.
我们尽力了
We did everything we could.
真的很抱歉
I'm so very sorry.
没关系
Don't be.
我俩关系一直不融洽
We never really got on.
是吧
Did we?
祝你好运
Good luck, yeah?
我会在门外等你 来亲一个
I'll be outside the gates. Give us a kiss.
老妈 别给我丢人
Mother! Shaming me.
盖亚 别吸你的牙 记住了吗
Gaia, don't suck your teeth, yeah?
谢了
Thanks!
我也爱你
Love you, too!
快看 是副校长
Oi, look, it's the deputy head.
天呐 看看这群孩子啊
Oh, God! Look! Look at them.
-别理他们 科林 -我真是没威望啊
- Ignore them, Colin. - I've got no authority left.
你有啊 天生威严 别纠结了
You do, natural authority. You're completely fine.
他们很有可能还对着我撸管呢
They're probably doing wanker at me.
深呼吸 想想开心的事
Just breathe, think about something nice.
我要下车
Let me out.
-斯图尔特 -让我下车啊
- Stuart! - Let me out here.
很危险的
That's so dangerous!
好好管管你儿子
Deal with your son!
-你好啊 -肥仔
- All right? - Fats.
房♥子变样了啊
This is different.
上次请我们来还是好久以前的事了
Been a while since... we were invited.
他要去哪儿
Where's he going?
可能是去厕所吧
Probably to the loo?
-我来煮点茶 -我啥也不想吃
- I'll make some tea. - I... I don't want anything.
-怎么也得吃点啊 -为什么
- Oh, you must have something. - Why?
"兰西尔和菲茨杰拉德
'There are striking similarities
对转变过后的博顿的刻画
'between Landseer and Fitzgerald's depictions
有着惊人的相似"
'of the transformed Bottom.'
这玩意花了他多少钱
How much did this set him back?
这个...是不是可以联网
This the... sort you can get Internet on?
我希望你们可以离开
I'd like it if you both left.
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
反正我也得去学校接孩子回家
I've got to ring the school and get the boys home anyway, so...
西蒙
Simon?
你只是还没缓过来
It's the shock.
如果有需要就打电♥话♥给我
Call me if you need anything.
鲁思 快走了
Ruth! Come on, Ruth.
-请节哀 -我时间很紧的
- I'm so sorry. - I ain't got all day.
他从哪儿搞的这么台电视机
How has he got a telly like that?
记得深呼吸 充满自信
Remember to breathe, be confident!
这就是你们的期末考试
This is your final exam...
还剩最后几个小时了
So, only a few more hours to go...
-简直太恶心了 -就是啊
- Oh, that is disgusting. - I know.
女人的耻辱 倒有点像某人的妈妈
Degrading for the lady, who looks like someone's mum...
幸亏不是我妈 也不是你妈
Thankfully not mine, or yours.
可耻的是我看了30来次
Degrading for me cos I've watched it about 30 times.