一切都要从150年前说起
So it all started 150 years ago
当一个维多利亚时代的人把这些房♥子
when a Victorian guy bequeathed a house
赠给丛地人♥民♥的时候
to the people of the Fields,
他们还是辛苦耕种的农民
that's when they were fields,
如今这里却成了一个住♥宅♥区
Now the Fields is a housing estate,
而一些帕格镇的居民却很反感
and some people in Pagford aren't that thrilled
住♥宅♥的人们
with everyone from the estate.
涌进村子里
coming into the village and using this old building
在老建筑上涂鸦
covered in graffiti when
因为这里本可以成为豪华酒店和休闲中心
it could be some fancy hotel and spa instead.
丛地居民很喜欢克里斯塔尔·威登
Fields people like Krystal Weedon,
那个喜欢叫所有人"笨蛋"的女孩
who's always calling everyone a twat,
至少在大多数情况下是这样的
which in most cases they are.
而菲尔布拉泽先生
Then Mr Fairbrother -
斯维特拉夫大宅的守护者
who's like the champion of Sweetlove House -
却暴毙在街上
drops down dead in the street.
完全意想不到
You don't think that can happen.
出乎所有人的预料
Not to someone you know.
随后一切都变了
And everything changes.
甚至伤连伤感都来不及
There isn't even time to be sad,
因为此刻必须要有一场竞选
because now there has to be an election
选出人来接替菲尔布拉泽先生教区议会的席位
to fill Mr Fairbrother's seat on the parish council,
然后他们会就斯维特拉夫大宅议案进行投票
so they can vote on Sweetlove House.
三个候选人 全是重要人物 外加一个变数
Three candidates - all prime knobs. Plus ca change!
菲尔布拉泽先生好像仍然有很多话要说
But it looks like Mr Fairbrother's still got plenty to say,
哪怕是阴阳相隔
even from the other side.
当心了 帕格镇 渡鸦们正在汇集
Watch out, Pagford, the ravens are gathering.
我 去下楼上
I'm...going to go upstairs.
我去放点音乐
I'm going to put on some music...
等到音乐响了你再走
You wait till you hear the music.
早上好 帕格镇的人们
Good morning, Pagford.
我知道让你们久等了 但是今天是个特殊的日子
I know I've kept you waiting, but today's the day.
请欣赏多丽丝·戴的"朽木"
The Deadwood Stage by Doris Day
看起来合乎情理 对不对
Seems appropriate somehow, doesn't it?
我的葬礼一切都围绕着我进行 但我并不吝啬
My funeral, so it's all about me, but I'm not selfish.
我很乐意与别人一起分享聚光灯
I can share the spotlight with someone else.
动作快点 安德鲁 快下来
Just get a bastard move on! Andrew? Get yourself down here!
我在打领带
Just doing my tie.
不过是谁呢 我又如何知悉你们近况的呢
But who? And what could I know that you all don't?
哦 帕格镇的人们 你们都应该回头看看
Oh, you should all be looking over your shoulders, Pagford.
不过今天 是一个对我而言很特殊的人的大日子
But today is for someone very special to me.
一个我的未来接♥班♥人
One of my would-be successors.
那个能够胜任这个工作的男人
The man with the right tools for the job.
天啊 你比他们还糟糕
God, you're worse than them!
我查看下 还什么都没有
I'm just checking... There's nothing yet.
都是些流言蜚语
It's a wind-up!
你觉得会是谁
Who d'you think it is?
好吧 无名氏 某个人 谁关心
Well... No-one! Someone. No-one to bother about.
都是些丑八怪 没有仪表 不像你
Trolls, ha-ha! No vision. Not like you, eh?
仪表堂堂 炙手可热
You've got vision. Big Match Temperament!
-霍华德 -嗯
- Howard? - Eh?
快来啊 我们要迟到了
Come on, we'll be late.
但是如果他说了什么关于我的事呢
But what if he says something about me?
200的点击量 科 让我去死吧
200 hits?! Cor, bugger me down dead!
我打赌一定是菲尔布拉泽那伙人中的一个
I bet it's one of Fairbrother's tribe.
一帮拿着占卜板瞎胡扯的自♥由♥素食主义者
Some wet liberal vegetarian with a Ouija board.
鬼魂 哈
Ghosts, hah!
不管是谁 他们都比不上你 霍华德
Whoever it is, they're no match for you, Howard.
-嗯 -没你我什么都不是
- Hm? - I'm nothing without you.
如果他说了什么关于我的事呢
What if he says something about me?
一些负面的 一些丑闻
Something damaging? Something ugly?
科林 怎么会呢
Colin, what could possibly
你怎么会有负面新闻或者丑闻呢
be said about you that's damaging or ugly?
有可能是一些 我自己都不知道的事情
Well, it could be something I... don't even know about...
一些狗屁不通的事情
That doesn't even make sense.
-我嗓子快说不出话了 -上车吧
- My throat's closing up. - Come on.
那个人最好不是你 那个鬼魂
It had better not be you... the ghost.
最好不是你
It had just better not.
老妈 我才没有功夫
Mumsy, there aren't enough
花时间去关注什么
minutes in my life to give a solitary crap
狗屁选举
about this election.
快过来 你个小混混 完全在拖我后腿
Come on, dawdling, dragging me down!
记得 每个位置
Right, I want you to put one of these
都放一个 别忘了宣传册
in every single order of service and the hymn books as well.
快点 对的 放上去
Come on. Right, get on with it.
露丝 眼镜
Oi, Ruth - glasses.
快点 动作快
Come on, hurry up.
特莉 你起床了吗
Terri, are you going to get up?
这真不公平
This really isn't fair for
你把所有的都留给了克里斯塔尔 对吗
you to leave everything to Krystal, is it?
你完全就是在用钱打水漂
You're wasting your breath.
他不喜欢水果
He don't like fruit.
不放在冰箱里
Stick it in the fridge.
过几个小时就坏成酸奶了
It'll be rotten in a few hours, it'll be yoghurt.
你妈妈的毒瘾没有再复发吧
So, your mum's had no other relapses?
这是个好消息 说明她在努力
That's positive. Means she's trying.
她根本没得选择
Well, she ain't got a choice.
那个总在这里捣乱的混♥蛋♥被抓了
Bloke what knocks it out round here got banged up.
-很好啊 -我也觉得
- That's handy. - Mm, I suppose.
那你呢 克里斯塔尔
What about you, Krystal?
-我怎么了 -你有什么打算
- What about me? - What's your plan?
是回去上课还是当学徒
A course? Apprenticeship?
-你有个女儿吧 -没错
- You got a daughter, yeah? - Mm-hm.
和我一个学校
Same school as me.
她如何打算 高年级了
What's she going to do... A levels an' that?
六年级嘛 没错
Sixth form, yeah.
那就担心她吧
Mm. Worry about her, then...
少来管我
..Don't worry about me.
-我是来帮忙的 -想帮忙 就别唧唧歪歪
- I'm here to help. - You want to help? Stop talking bollocks.
你真想帮忙 就带点高温杀菌的纯牛奶
You really want to help, bring UHT milk -
-放得比鲜奶久一些 -超高温灭菌的 知道了
- it keeps better than real. - OK. UHT. Got it.
下次吧 好吗
Till next time, yeah?
我看着时间呢
Mm, countin' the hours
你穿成这样就是为了惹恼莫里森一家
You're only wearing that to annoy the Mollisons.
不 我没有 那样做的话就太幼稚了
No, I'm not, because that would be puerile.
-看着很舒服 -颜色很华丽啊 -谢谢
- That looks comfy. - Gorgeous colours! - Thank you.
以你的年纪还秀腰身 真是勇气可嘉
Showing your waist at your age, you are brave!
-你刚刚得到了认可 来自一位老奶奶 -闭嘴 贾瓦德
- You've just been owned. By a granny. - Shut up, Vikram.
挺胸
Shoulders!
快点 把这些收起来
Come on, put them away.
请把这些鬼东西收起来好吗
Will you put them sodding things away?!
女孩们
Girls.
-看看他 以为自己是谁 精英吗 -呵呵
- Look at him, who's he think he is, Top Gun? - Hmm.
垃圾
Loser!
-他才是我们的竞争对手 -是的
- It will just be him against us. - Ah, yes.
不堪一击
Not a chance.
看看他 身体这么差劲
Look at him. Look at the state he's in.
路都走不稳
Can't take the pace.
真重 你个杂种
Weighs a...bastard tonne!
远古时代的先祖的足迹
# And did those feet in ancient time #
是否徜徉于英格兰的青山翠峦
# Walk upon England's mountains green? #
上帝神圣的羔羊
# And was the Holy Lamb of God #
奔驰在英格兰肥沃的草原
# On England's pleasant pastures... #
给我庄重点
Cheeky little sod!
是否神圣的容颜
# And did the countenance divine #
照耀过云雾萦绕的群山
# Shine forth upon our clouded hills? #
是否耶路撒冷
# And was Jerusalem... #
于此兴建
# ..Builded here #
于黑暗之中
# Among those dark... #
于群魔之间
# ..Satanic mills... #