我 孩子还有罗比
Me and a baby and Robbie.
-他们会疯掉的 -我发誓不会有事的
- They're going to go mental. - I swear it will be all right.
-我这辈子完了 -我们不会惹麻烦的
- My life's ruined. - We won't be no trouble,
但你得带我去见你妈妈
but you have to take me to see your mum.
-肥仔 -别说了 好吧
- Fats? - Stop, all right?
别说了
Stop talking.
我得 我得考虑一下
I need... I need to think..
好吧 我需要时间
Yeah? I need time..
不要
No!
我接受不了
I can't deal with this.
没事的 带我去你家就行
You don't have to, just take me to your house,
让我跟你妈妈谈
let me speak to your mum.
你开玩笑呢吧 不行
You must be joking! No!
再说了 我怎么知道孩子是不是我的
Anyway, how do I know it's even mine?
可能是任何人的
It could be anyone's.
别打了
Get off me!
罗比
Robbie?
别闹了 罗
Don't mess about, Rob.
罗比
Robbie?
罗比
Robbie!
罗比
Robbie!
罗比
Robbie?
罗比
Robbie?
罗比 罗比
Robbie? Robbie!
好吧 我们得打几个电♥话♥
Right, we need to make some phone calls.
你想吃早饭吗
Do you want some breakfast?
准备好了吗 蹲
Are you ready? Duck!
搞什么
What the bloody hell...?
这里怎么了
What's going on here, then?
爸爸 我不能迟到
Dad, I can't be late.
闭嘴
Shut up.
私人领地 请误闯入
我不想让孩子看见这些
I don't want the children to see this.
是我看见的她
It was me that saw her.
伊萨姆巴德冲进来乱叫
Isambard came and started barking
然后我就发现她漂在水里
and there she was, floating in the water.
身上缠绕着电线
All tangled up in an electric cable.
这是有多不幸啊
How unlucky can you get?
我都不敢相信自己的眼睛
I couldn't believe my eyes.
我朝水里看的时候 那里有一台电视
When I looked in the water, there was this television set.
不是旧的那种
I mean, it wasn't even an old one.
是最新款的
It was a new one, above all.
你觉得谁会
Who do you think would
把一台崭新的电视扔到河里去
throw a brand-new television into the river
还有键盘什么的
and a keyboard, of all things?
乱丢垃圾的人 真可恶
Fly tippers, disgraceful.
我真想绞死他们
I'd string them up, I would.
真的 我真的会绞死他们的
I tell you, that's what I would do, string them up.
我知道她是谁
I know who she is.
是的 先生
Right, sir.
你先在这等一下
Well, if you could just wait here...
如果我不管他的话 他会淹死的
He would've drowned, if I'd left him.
她当时干什么去了 把他一个人留在那
What was she doing, just leaving him like that?
你做了大家都会做的事
You did what anyone would have done.
那不是你的错
It's not your fault.
那是谁的错
Whose is it, then?
肯定是别人的错
Because it's someone's fucking fault.
我怎么会知道 我怎么会见过她
How could I have seen anything, or seen her?
我当时在睡觉
I was asleep!
她去那干什么 是去见你吗 还是见我
What was she doing there? Had she come to see you, or me?
我什么都不知道 我没见过她
I don't know anything, I didn't see her.
-你在说谎 -我没有
- You're lying. - I'm not!
她的东西 她所有的东西都在你那
Her things, all her belongings were right by where you were!
特莎 现在先别说了 没有用
Tess, not now, this isn't helping, not right now...
她是不是有麻烦了 她是不是在找我
Was she in trouble? Was she looking for me?
我没见过她
I didn't see her!
我跟你说了要小心地对她
I told you to be careful with that girl!
我跟你说了跟她要小心
I told you to be careful with her!
我什么都不知道 爸爸 我发誓
I don't know anything, Dad, I swear.
没事的 儿子
It's all right, son.
没事的
It's all right.
是你
Oh, it's you.
你买♥♥牛奶了吗
Did you bring any milk?
太不幸了
It's most unfortunate.
简直无法用语言形容
Inexplicable, really.
所有人都知道那条小河很危险
Everyone knows the river is dangerous.
游泳 或者去冒险
Swimming, I expect - or for a dare.
克里斯托·威登
冲动的年轻人就是不懂事
Impetuous youth, won't be told.
可这会成为热门话题的
But it's quite the topic.
希望这不会让人们不想来帕格镇
I hope that won't stop people wanting to come to Pagford.
我真的 我真的觉得自己要发疯了
I really... I really think I'm going frantic.
你就这么看着我
You were just watching me.
你想让我死
You would have let me die.
我不想
I wouldn't...
我叫了救护车
I called an ambulance.
我太震惊了
I was in shock.
你就这么看着我
You were just watching me.
你很幸运 莫里森先生
You've been very lucky, Mr. Mollison.
你的心脏很强壮
Your heart is strong.
-奶奶 -妈妈 走吧
- Hi, Granny. - Mum, come on.
奶奶
Granny?
走开 所有人都走开
Get away, get away from me,all of you!
-走开 不要 -走吧
- Just get away. No, no, just... - Come on!
奶奶
Granny!
所有人都走开 快走开
Get away from me, all of you. Just get away.
好的 好的
OK. OK.
没事的 姑娘们 没事 她只是
It's all right, girls. It's fine, she's just...
我找不到我要找的东西
I can't find what I'm looking for.
-我不知道我在找什么 -妈妈
- I don't know what it is that I'm looking for! - Mum...
没事了 雪莉
That's enough now, Shirley.
我们送你回家吧
Let's take you home?
走吧
Come on.
太漂亮了 我很喜欢
Oh, it's lovely. I love it.
你为什么要搬家
Why are you moving?
有了更好的工作
Pastures new.
我很喜欢这个村子
I adore this village.
我真的想找一个适合我们的地方
I really want to find somewhere we can just fit in.
你们一定会的
Oh, I'm sure you will.
你们看着就像是帕格镇的人
You look like Pagford people to me.
谢谢 再见
Oh, thanks. Bye.
再见
Bye.
好运
Good luck.
努力啊
Work hard.
-很快就只有我们了 -是的
- Be just us, soon. - Yeah.