克里斯
Krys?
-来吧 -克里斯托
- Come on! - Krystal?
没事的 没事的
It's OK, it's OK...
快进去 罗
In you go, Rob.
克里斯
Krys?
克里斯托
Krystal?
来吧 打开门
Come on, open the door.
我们得谈谈
Need to talk to you.
-他想要什么 -我不是生气这个
- What does he want? - I'm not cross about it,
-嘘 -但我们要谈谈你都做了什么
- Sh... - but we do need to talk about what you did.
你从来不告密 克里斯托
You never grass, Krystal.
不是
Never.
所以我们确实要谈谈这件事
So we do need to talk about it.
好吧
All right.
但我们早晚都要见面
But we'll see each other sooner or later.
因为 克里斯托
Cos the thing is, Krystal...
你无处可藏
you've got nowhere else to go.
你 就是你 这边
You! You! Here! Here!
这是给斯维特拉夫夫妇的
This is for the Sweetloves!
茱莉亚和奥布里那一对的
Julia and Aubrey Sweetlove!
他们想喝热香槟吗 不是
Do they want to drink warm champagne? No!
是鲜冰 去吧 快点
Fresh ice! Go on, quickly!
萨曼莎·莫里森绝对拥有最诱人的屁♥股♥蛋
Samantha Mollison has definitely got the most amazing arse ever.
不可置信
Unbelievable...
借一步说话
A word?
乐意效劳
Happily.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我觉得太便宜你了
I think I've made it too easy for you.
那可不是我的作风
And that's not me.
我想要我的丈夫和孩子
I want my husband and I want my children.
没有你 他们会过得更好
They're better off without you.
雪莉 你最好把你精心护理的小手
Shirley, you have to release the grip that your perfectly
从迈尔斯的睾丸上放开
manicured little hand has on Miles' testicles.
这样不健康
It is just not healthy.
而且不要在莱克西和利比中间胡搅蛮缠
And you have to stop stirring the shit with Lexie and Libby.
那两个可怜的弃儿
Those poor, abandoned babies.
她们没有被抛弃 而且已经不是孩子了
They weren't abandoned and they're teenagers, now.
父母之间的联♥系♥如此重要
That bond is so important.
但我猜有些人就是不想做母亲
But I suppose some people are just not meant to be mothers.
她们出生时我很虚弱
I was very ill when they were born.
我真的很虚弱
I was really very ill
过了好长时间才恢复
and it has taken me such a long time to get better.
这不是我的错 指责别人去吧
"It's not my fault, blame somebody else...
我生病了 我是一个受害者
"I was ill, I'm a victim"...
当初是谁雪中送炭呢
But who stepped in?
是你
You did -
我很感激 但你必须收手了
and I'm grateful, but you have to stop.
那种联♥系♥从不存在
That bond was never there -
所以如果她们不爱你 我对此毫不惊奇
so it's no surprise if they don't love you.
她们只是不爱你 亲爱的
They just don't love you, dear.
要知道 你不是受害者
You know, you're not a victim.
作为一个妻子 一位母亲
You're a failure -
你是个失败者
as a wife, as a mother...
你那家可笑的店甚至卖♥♥不出去一条妓♥女♥内♥裤♥
You couldn't even sell whore's knickers in that ridiculous shop.
请你离开好吗
Will you go?
让他们快乐生活
Let them be happy?
什么
What?
亲爱的 回宴会上去好了 让我来处理这
Just go back to the party, dearest. Let me deal with this.
迈尔斯
Miles!
奥布里·斯维特拉夫和茱莉亚·斯维特拉夫
Aubrey and Julia Sweetlove.
你应该知道他们不会来了吧
You do know they're not coming, don't you?
来吧 萨姆 我带你回家
Come on, Sam. Let me take you home.
汪汪在哪
Where's Arf?
去弄更多酒了
Gone to get more alcohol.
我要喝口水
I need a drink of water.
这烟很够劲儿 可不是人人都能抽的
It's strong weed. It's not for everyone.
我想回家
I want to go home.
去把汪汪找来吧
Get Arf.
不 没关系的
No, it's all right.
有我在这
I'm here.
汪汪
Arf...
混♥蛋♥ 蠢货
Bastard! Prick.
停下 停下
Down, down!
来
Here.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
去看一位美丽的女士 罗
Going to see a nice lady, Rob.
我不知道她住哪
Oh, I don't know where she lives.
我不知道她住哪
I don't know where she lives.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
来吧
Come on.
你马上就能吃早饭了 我保证
You'll get your breakfast soon, I promise.
雪莉 迈尔斯要来拜访
Shirley, Miles will come round.
他总是这样
He always does.
我要泡茶
Mmm. I'm making tea.
我们也要
Bring us one.
我头都快炸了 谢谢你 亲爱的
My head is pounding. Thanks, darling.
霍华德 看呐 这太贴心了
Oh, Howard, look, this is sweet...
点这里
"Click here"...
噢我的天
'Oh, my king!
太棒了 我爱死你的粉红屁♥股♥蛋了
'Glorious. I love your peachy arse!'
天啊 天啊
'Oh, my king! My king!
太棒了 我爱死你的粉红屁♥股♥蛋了
'Glorious. I love your peachy arse!'
天呢
My king!
关掉它
Turn it off.
关掉它
Turn it off.
天呐 把它关掉
For God's sake, turn it off!
关掉
Turn it off...
神呐
Oh, God!
好疼啊
It hurts!
疼死了
It hurts so much.
它
It...oh!
关不上 疼
Can't... It hurts...
求你了 来帮帮我
Please, help me...
求你了 来帮帮我
Please, help me...
我们要去哪
Where we going?
我们要去探险 罗比
We're going on an adventure, Robbie.
我们要一片魔法树林 就像故事中一样
We are going to a glade - an enchanted glade, like in stories
然后像土匪一样 藏起来
and hide out, like bandits.
一次真正的探险 直到所有人醒来
A proper adventure. Just till everyone wakes up.
我们要弄清楚自己将要拥有什么超能力
We need to work out what superpowers we're going to have.
然后我们就去吃早饭 不会太久的
Then we'll have breakfast, it won't be long.
来 我们看看这里
Here, let's look in here.
不错 好的 你过来
Right, OK. You come here.
我得跟人说说这件事 好吗
I've got to talk to someone, OK?
这是大人的对话 所以我要你留在这里
Grown-up talk, so I want you to stay here,
不要乱动 做个乖孩子 好吗
don't move and be a good boy, OK?
这是你的挖掘机 给你
Here's your digger. Here you go.
乖孩子 我爱你 罗比
Good boy. I love you, Robbie.
醒醒 醒醒 肥仔
Wake up. Wake up, Fats.
你怎么会在这里
Why are you here?
我们得去你家
We've got to go round your house.
跟你妈妈谈谈
We've got to go and see your mum.
克里斯托
Krystal...
我昨晚干了一件很不好的事
I did such a bad thing, last night.
听我说
Just listen.
还记得吗 你说过你妈妈愿意照顾我和孩子
You remember you said your mum would want to look after me
如果我有了的话
and a baby if there was one?
我搬去的话 她会照顾我们的 对吧
I'd move in, and she'd look after us? Yeah?
肥仔 我怀上你的孩子了
Thing is, Fats, I'm going to have your baby.
你说过你妈妈会照顾我们的
You said your mum would want to look after us.