肥仔 你该去看心理医生了
Fats, you need a therapist.
我需要性♥爱♥ 阿尔夫 真正的性♥爱♥
I need sex, Arf. Actual, real, proper sex.
你们要让我骄傲 更重要的是
...you're going do me proud, most importantly,
你们要让自己自豪
you are going to do yourselves proud.
克里斯托 克里斯托
Krystal? Krystal!
-你的校服呢 -在老娘阴毛里呢
- Where is your uniform? - Up my minge.
都安静一下 克里斯托
Calm down. Krystal?
请安静一下 我刚刚说什么来着
Calm down, please. What have I just been saying?
老师 我能去厕所吗 快憋不住了
Sir, can I go toilet? I'm bursting.
再等一下
In a minute.
我得在考试前撸一发
Need to crack one out before this exam.
我总是忍♥不住想撸管
I can't keep wanking like this.
我小臂的肌肉都变形了 摸摸看
The muscles in my forearm have gone deformed. Feel!
-你是个变形人 -我知道啊
- You're a mutant. - I know.
妈蛋 他又想干啥 这个万年龟♥头♥
Oh, shit. No, what does he want? The epic bell end.
-他在哭啊 -老师 你是哭了吗
- He's crying! - Sir, are you crying?
滚出去 你这坏女孩 出去
Get out, you bloody girl, get out!
米彻先生 把她赶出去
Mr. Meacher, get that girl out!
去你的吧 就会哭的娘炮
Fuck off, you crying twat.
过来吧
Come on.
克里斯托 快点出去吧
Krystal, come on, out.
-安德鲁 -我什么也没做啊
- Andrew? - I didn't do anything.
安德鲁·普莱斯
Andrew Price.
到
Yeah.
安德鲁 你能下来一下吗
Andrew, can you... come down, please?
你老公就是个傻♥逼♥ 我为你难过
Your husband's a dickhead! I feel heart sorry for you,
沃尔老师 真的 你嫁了个脑残
Miss Wall, I do, right, cos you married a proper nob!
他要再跟我这么说话 我就拿皮带抽他
He talks to me like that again, I'll belt him,
让他哭死 多管闲事的傻缺
give him something to cry about, the spunk-bubble dick!
我猜他根本没屌♥ 哭得跟个姑娘似的
I bet he ain't even got a dick, crying like a girl.
他娘炮又不是我的错
Ain't my fault he's a twat!
-请不要冲我喊 -我他妈没冲你喊
- Don't shout at me, please. - Ain't fuckin' shouting at you!
-还有 请不要说脏话 -我他妈没说
- And, please, don't swear. - Ain't fuckin' swearin'!
真不公平
Ain't fair.
所有人都在笑 他就只找我的茬
Everyone was laughing, so it ain't fair that he picks on me.
克里斯托 我们的朋友昨晚去世了
Krystal, a friend of ours died last night.
沃尔老师心里很难过
Mr. Wall is very upset.
每天都有人死 有什么大不了的
People die all the time. So what?
那人是安德鲁的叔叔
It was Andrew's uncle.
什么
What?
菲尔布拉泽先生
Mr. Fairbrother?
克里斯托 真对不起
Oh, Krystal, I'm so sorry.
是我考虑欠佳 对不起
I didn't think, I'm so sorry.
我忘了 对不起啊 克里斯托
I forgot. Oh, I am so sorry, Krystal.
这事跟我妈的关系比较大
More to do with Mum than me.
我只是...
I'm just...
我只顾着自己了
I'm just in a state myself...
我们还要不要讲习
Are we havin' my session or what?
我来就是为了...
Cos that's the reason I come in...
就为了这破数学和这讲习 到底讲不讲
for the poxy maths and my session, so we doin' it, or what?
好的 克里斯托 我们这就开始讲
Yes, Krystal, we're doing your session.
先等我一下
Just give me a moment.
上帝啊 太难过了
Christ, this hurts.
现在是谁在骂人
Who's swearing now?
细细说起来 我这不算骂人 算渎神
If we're being specific, I'm not swearing, I'm blaspheming.
有什么两样
Same difference.
我买♥♥了个蛋糕 就当这是我们最后一次谈话
I got a cake for us, as it's our last chat together.
为你的期末考试加油
Set you up for your exam.
我改主意了 没什么兴趣
Changed my mind, can't be arsed.
这些谈话毫无意义 很高兴终于结束了
All this talking shit is bollocks anyway. I'm glad it's over.
蛋糕我就拿走了
I'll have the cake.
克里斯托
Krystal?
将试♥卷♥翻过来
Turn your papers over...
用一支黑笔
and, using a black pen,
将你的姓名写在纸的顶端
write your surname and your other names at the top of the paper.
不 这些孩子... 走开
Oh, no. These kids... Go away, will you?
这帮丛地的小混♥蛋♥
Field kids, little sods.
走开 快走开
Just go away. Get out of here.
我要去叫你们的父母
I'll get our parents to come in.
-都怪他们那帮垃圾父母 -死肥猪
- It's the parents I blame, junkies. - Fat twat.
"死肥猪" 竟然叫我肥猪 看看你自己
"Fat twat"? You call me fat, look at yourself.
我就是想让我们摆脱这些人
This is what I'm trying to save us from.
简单来说就是为了避免帕格镇的毁灭
The ruination of Pagford, Mo, in a nutshell.
他死了
He's dead!
-谁 -什么
- Who? - What?
没有他我们该怎么办
What shall we do without him.
萨曼莎之屋
悲伤的一天 萨姆
Oh, sad day, Sam.
来点丹麦曲奇 还是甜甜圈
Danish? Doughnut?
不 没关系 霍华德
No, you are all right, Howard.
难以置信 我简直不敢相信
It's unbelievable. I can't believe it!
这么有活力的人...
So full of life and, you know...
迈尔斯 你♥爸♥爸正往你那儿走
Miles, your father is heading straight for you
我知道他到底想要什么
and I know exactly what he wants...
-好的 -我警告你 你敢答应他试试
- OK. - And I'm warning you, don't you bloody dare say yes.
你听到了没 你敢试试
Do you hear me? Don't you dare.
悲伤的一天 悲伤的一天
Sad day, sad day...
至少这一次像个男人吧
Grow a pair for once in your life!
迈尔斯 亲爱的儿子
Oh, Miles, dear boy.
悲伤的一天 可怕的一天
Sad day, terrible day.
我很忙 爸爸
I'm ever so busy, Dad.
你总得吃点什么 迈尔斯
You got to eat, Miles.
你妈妈忙着在网上发讣告
Mummy's putting something on the website,
以表哀悼
condolences, you know.
-那...挺好的 -才四十岁
- Well, that's erm...that's good. - 40?!
才四十岁 太悲惨了 太悲惨了
40?! That is tragic. It's tragic.
可怜的玛丽 你肯定心都碎了
Poor Mary. Your heart bleeds, you know.
是的
Yes.
但是生活总要继续 必须要往前看
But life goes on, life must go on,
我们现在就有个棘手的问题
and we have a situation.
是吗
Do we?
我们有个一个偶发空缺
We have a casual vacancy.
一个议员死了 对吧
A councillor is dead, right?
议会出现空缺 我们必须达到法定人数
The council is not quorate. We must be quorate.
现在你应该站出来
Now, you should stand.
我是说 像你这种地位的人
I mean, man of your status.
什么
What?
你是莫里森家的儿子 想当选肯定没问题
My son, a Mollison. The election's no problem, you know.
稳操胜券
Shoo-in, you know.
酒吧里大家都会欢呼你的名字
All over bar the shouting,
你会站出来吧
so you'll stand?
爸爸 可我还有很多别的事
But, Dad, I've got so much to do.
我要处理巴里的客户
I have got all of Barry's clients,
还有我自己的 还有萨姆和孩子们
I've got my own, I have got Sam and the kids.
我没时间的
I wouldn't have the time,
-我不行... -他们没关系的
- I can't... - Oh, they're doing so well.
我的宝贝孙女们
Apples of my eye, my granddaughters.
学费那么贵 负担肯定很重吧
Fees through the roof, of course, that's crippling.
我是说 哪些费用还真是
I mean, those fees! Ouch!
一分钱都得掰成两半用
They're worth every penny.
教育
Education.
要赢在起跑线上 必须给我孙女最好的
Best start in life. Only the very best for my granddaughters.
你知道吗
You know...
你其实什么都不用干
You don't have to do anything.
你只要举起手投票就好
All you've got to do is raise your hand and vote.
别的事都交给你的老爸爸就好
You-you leave the rest to your old dad.
你是个好孩子 你一直都很乖
Good boy, you are a good boy, you always have been.
像那样死在公共场合实在是太可怕了
It's so dreadful to die in public like that.
难道不可怕吗
Oh, isn't it awful?
而且我觉得别人都不一定有时间打给你
And I didn't think anyone would have had the time to phone you
太没有人情味了 对吧 竟然打电♥话♥