你在这想着盖亚撸吧
You stay here and have a wank about that Gaia,
我还有事呢
cos I've got shit to do.
还有正事呢
Actual, real-time shit.
"正事" 真棒
"Real-time shit". That's brilliant.
-你说我很真实 -别这样 冷静点
- You said I was authentic. - Look, come on. Just chill.
这是我们第一次
This is the first time
摆脱那小子在一起 别扫兴
we've hooked up without the kid, don't ruin it.
罗比
Robbie.
他叫罗比
His name's Robbie.
好吧 罗比 随便了
All right, Robbie, whatever.
克里斯托
Krystal?
我♥操♥
Shit!
克里斯托
Krystal?
等等
Hold on!
我想着你可能有兴趣来共进晚餐
I was thinking you might like to come round for dinner?
现在你和斯图尔特一起
Now that you and Stuart are going out -
男女朋友了 我觉得那样会很不错
girlfriend-boyfriend - I thought it would be nice.
我来做烤肉
I'll do a roast?
他被我踹了 甩了
He's binned. Dumped.
虽然这不好听 沃尔老师 但他是个混♥蛋♥
Cos, not being funny, right, Miss Wall - but he's a cock.
那都结束了吗
All over, then?
真是可惜
That's rather a shame.
-是吗 -我还觉得你们俩一起挺好的呢
- Yeah, right. - I think you might have been good for him.
你是在浪费时间 这里没人会去投票的
You're wasting your time. No-one votes round here.
可能有人会
Some might.
每一票都很重要
Every vote matters.
我怀念和你谈话的日子 克里斯托
I miss our talks, Krystal.
这件事结束后来找我吧
Come and find me, when this is done.
一起吃蛋糕
We'll have cake.
我一直觉得
You know, I always used to think that
巴里和玛丽过得磕磕绊绊的
Barry was punching above his weight, with Mary.
她老是这么有风度 打扮得漂漂亮亮的
She was so poised and well turned out.
她真的摆脱了阴影
She's really let herself go.
她是爱他的 对吧
She loved him, didn't she?
霍华德的派对上的侍应生招够了吗
Have you got enough waiting staff for Howard's party?
都在我掌握之中
It's all in hand.
别担心
Don't you worry.
别担心
"Don't you worry,
莫里森太太
"Mrs Mollison".
霍华德·莫里森绝对会大吃一惊
Howard Mollison is going to get the shock of his life!
好多人跟我说你的事...
What so many people have been saying to me, about you...
他绝对会吓一大跳
He's really going to get the shock of his life!
我真的觉得我们能做到
I really think we can do this.
-真的吗 -真的 我很有信心
- Really? - I really do. I feel pumped!
杀了我吧
Kill me now.
他的自尊心有点受伤
His ego's taken a bit of a battering.
来吧 斯图尔特 让妈妈来抱抱
Oh, come on, Stuart. Let Mummy give you a great big hug.
-来 来嘛 -什么 放开我
- Come. Come on. Come. - What? No! Get off me!
-来嘛 -你疯了 放开我
- Oh, come on. - You're deranged! Get off me.
怎么回事 更年期吗 放开我
What is it, menopause? Just get off me...
很多男人都是混♥蛋♥
Most blokes are arseholes.
不需要他们
Don't need them.
天涯何处无芳草
You know, there's plenty more fish in the sea.
是啊
Yeah.
那颗是金星
That's Venus.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
不知道 但我就是知道
I don't know, I just do.
那就是金星
But that's Venus.
我还知道别的 还有...
And I know others, too. There's...
还有北斗七星和七姐妹星团[昴宿星群]
the plough and seven sisters and...
还有别的
There's some other shit.
等再暗下来我指给你看
I'll show you, when it gets darker.
投票站
好 你们俩握手
Right, shake hands, you two.
愿有能者胜出
May the best man win.
作为秘书兼财务总管 我想说
I would like to say, as secretary and treasurer,
这是个充满历史意义的一刻
that it's a truly historic occasion.
迈尔斯·莫里森
科林·沃尔
当然了 我们都觉得对斯维特拉夫大宅
Of course, we all feel the most tremendous responsibility
有极强的责任感
towards Sweetlove House.
您怎么看待今天的投票
And how do you feel about the vote today?
能为帕格镇构筑未来
It's a privilege to be making such a decision
是我们的荣幸
for Pagford's future...
为了我们孩子的未来
Our children's future.
只要那些孩子的父母有钱就行对吧 霍华德
As long as those children have affluent parents - eh, Howard?
你好 先生 来一点吗 不要吗
Hello, Sir - a little bit? No?
投给沃尔免费赠大♥麻♥
Complimentary Wall campaign spliff?
不要吗 没人要吗
No? Anyone?
-不要吗 -真恶心
- No? - Disgraceful.
这样吗 投给沃尔
Pass on that one, yeah? Vote Wall!
我希望你输
I hope you lose.
什么
What?
还是这么有激♥情♥
The passion still burns.
霍华德
Oh, Howard.
为什么
Why?
这边走 这边走 请
This way. This way, please.
记得微笑
Remember to smile.
投给我爸 女士们先生们
Hey, my father, ladies and gents.
划勾的时候要记住哦
Remember that, when you make your mark.
看着我你就能认出他们来 再见
By their children shall you know them. See you!
当你像我一样去过世界上那么多地方
When you've knocked around the world as I have,
你们都是些贱♥人♥
你就能看出事物的本质
you see things for what they truly are.
人生中你要自己做决定
You make your own choices in this life -
如果做错了决定 埋怨世道是弱者的行为
and if you make the wrong one, blaming the world is weak.
我们只是觉得你现在该回家
We just think you should come home, now.
他不是故意的
He doesn't mean it.
我们都得努力 理解他
We all have to try harder - to understand him.
只要你别对他这么犟....
If you could just not be so difficult...
他只是希望我们能成为快乐的一家
He just wants us to be a happy family.
那待会见行吗
See you later, then?
四杯拿铁 三杯儿童咖啡
Four lattes and three babychinos?
再见
Bye.
我爸爸
My dad, right?
他觉得他自己是个权利捍卫者
He reckoned himself a right player.
废物
Waste-man.
所以你才搬家吗
Is that why you moved?
不 换个环境吧
Nah. Change of scene.
想着可以到白人住的地方试试
Thought we'd give the land of white people a try.
安德鲁 你♥爸♥爸是个垃圾 对吗
Andrew, your dad's a shit, isn't he?
-汪汪 -肥仔
- Arf. - Fats.
-你好 基亚 -是盖亚
- All right, Gaya? - It's "Gaia".
斯图尔特
Stuart.
你真懂女孩的心思 汪汪
You know how to treat a girl, Arf.
带她到垃圾堆里
Bring her out to the bins.
我说错什么了吗
Something I said?
-我的休息时间结束了 -我也是
- My break's over. - Yeah, mine is.
我才刚到呢
Hey, I just got here.
过来
Come on.
我们老是说 女人不能破坏咱们哥俩的感情
We always said that no female would get in between us, as mates.
你有克里斯托了
You've got Krystal.
那不过是胡搞
That's just shagging.
那都算不上 只能说在她阴♥道♥里打飞机
It's not even that - it's having a wank inside someone.
别
Don't.
别说了
Just don't.
怪胎
Freak!
脓包脸
Pizza Face...
35张废票
35 spoiled ballots.
科林·沃尔197票
Colin Wall, 197.
迈尔斯·莫里森
Miles Mollison...
198票
..198.