汪汪 真是幽默不够
Sense of humour failure there,
个性来凑啊 我的朋友
Arf. Personality prolapse, my friend.
祝你好运
Good luck!
什么好运 斯特尔特
With what, Stuart?
兼♥职♥ 盖亚 祝你找到兼♥职♥
The job, Gaia. The job.
顺便说一下 衬衫不错 你穿着真像个娘炮
Nice shirt, by the way, you look like a right tit.
克里斯塔尔住哪儿
Where's Krystal live?
嗨
Well,hi
我不喜欢别人来我家
I don't like people coming to my house.
可是我已经来了
Well, I'm here now.
你不准备请我进去吗
Aren't you going to invite me in?
快点 去楼上
Quick, up the stairs.
快点 快走啊 快 快 快
Hurry up! Come on, go, go, go.
进来
Come on!
天呐 这是我妈的吧
Oh, my God, is this Mum's?
-别 -这是我妈的
-Don't... -This is my mum's.
她找了这个好长时间
She's been looking for that for ages.
我 找到的
I...found it.
占有即可享有主♥权♥ 这是你的了
Possession is nine-tenths of the law. Which makes it yours.
把那个放下 肥仔
Leave that, Fats.
"生日快乐 亲爱的巴里"
"Happy Birthday, Darling Barry."
"爱你 玛丽" 亲亲 这他妈到底是什么玩意儿
"Love you, M." Kiss. What the hell is all this crap?
我告诉你了 我找到的
I told you. I...found it.
那个 他们知道了我们的事 我妈和我爸
So, er, they know about us. My mum and dad.
他们说了什么
What they say?
科林
Well, Colin...
先别说 我知道沃尔先生会怎样想
No, I know what Mr Wall'll say.
他觉得我会和一个小屁孩在他家门口滚床单
Thinks I'm going to rock up at his doorstep with
然后他还得对此负责
a sprog and he'll have to pay for it.
他只是个混日子的 一个奴隶而已
He's a drone. A slave.
你妈呢 她说了什么
Your mum, though. What's she say?
这很重要吗
Why's it matter?
没有 我就是问一下
It don't. Just asking.
知道你如果怀孕了她会做什么吗
Know what she would do if you did get pregnant?
会把楼上装♥修♥成一个婴儿室
Turn the upstairs into, like, a nursery.
让你们穿亲子装 让所有目光都聚集到你们身上
Mother and baby suite. Come with you to all the scans.
不顾你的反抗还抓住你的手 喊着"我的孙子啊"
Hold your hand as you were pushing it out. "My grandchild!"
坐在沙发上 惬意地聊天 吃着面包 品着茶
On the sofa, cosy chats, tea and toast
嘴上谈论着最近的新闻 好像这些很重要似的
and getting cross with the news, like it matters a fuck...
然后你也会被这上层社会的虚伪生活搞地难以喘息
..Then you too would be suffocating in bourgeois mendacity.
我们谈论孩子干什么
What we talking about babies for?
谁说我会跟你上♥床♥
Who says I'm going to shag you?
来和我一起躺这
Come and lie down with me.
你来我这儿
You come over here to me.
我告诉你其实她说了什么
I'll tell you what she did say.
"照顾好那个姑娘 她很脆弱"
"You be careful with that girl. She's vulnerable."
说得对
Right.
我没有告诉她你真实的样子
I didn't tell her what you really are.
怎样的
What's that?
真实
Authentic.
我尽力了 但是有时毒瘾反而更大
I try my best, but some days are better than others.
我只希望我能保持这种积极性
I just hope I can keep up the positivity.
很好 特莉 你有什么想说的吗
Good for you. Terri? Would you like to speak?
有什么想分享的吗
Anything you'd like to share?
-没 没有 -好吧
- No. No. - OK.
她是如此优雅
She's so elegant.
多讨人喜欢的夫妇啊 斯维特拉夫夫妇 我们就要成功了
Delightful couple, the Sweetloves. We're really very close.
您不觉得这不公平吗 奶奶 不让我们去法国
Don't you think it's unfair, Granny? About France?
我只能说这听起来很美好 去朗格多克省
Well, I must say it does sound lovely, the Languedoc.
我们需要的只是车票和一些零花钱
All we need are the tickets and some spending money.
-爸爸会因为选举非常忙碌 -是啊
- And Dad's going to be so busy with the election. - Yeah.
如果妈妈想明白了 她会让我们去的
If Mum was thinking straight, she'd let us go.
但她就是没想明白
But she's just not thinking straight.
是啊 但是
No, well... But then...
女孩们 这样对你们的妈妈不公平
Girls, you're not being fair to your mother.
她已经尽力了 你们应该体谅她
She does her very best. You're to be kind.
-求您了 跟爷爷商量下吧 -求您了
-Please, talk to Grampy. -Please.
好吧
Oh, all right.
但是你们要知道 这会给我带来大♥麻♥烦了
But you're going to get me into a lot of trouble, you know.
事实上 我可真是
Honestly, I'm twisted right
被你们玩弄在股掌之间了吧
round your little fingers, aren't I?
那么 晚宴都邀请谁了
Who's invited to this dinner party, then?
如果我要会被埋伏的话 还是清醒点好
If I'm going to be ambushed, I'd prefer to be sober.
如果要伏击你 我就直接下手了
If I was going to ambush you, I'd just do it.
我才他妈不会费那么大劲去做饭
I wouldn't go to all the pain in the arse trouble of cooking,
所以 别耍牛脾气了 喝杯酒吧
so stop being such a narky cow and have some bloody wine.
这该死的选举
Right, then. This bloody election.
关于斯维特拉夫大宅的投票
This vote on Sweetlove House.
你们都参与其中了
You're all involved with it.
现在 如果那个大宅不在这会有什么差别呢
Now, what difference would it make if it wasn't there,
如果所有东西都搬到城里去呢
if everything was moved to town?
-这里为什么不能变成精品酒店和水疗吧呢 -事实上
-Why shouldn't it be a boutique hotel and spa? -Actually...
别跟我说那个 帕明德 我很喜欢水疗吧
No, don't tell me, Parminder. Personally, I love a spa.
告诉迈尔斯
Tell Miles.
告诉他为什么这个很重要
Tell him why it matters.
好吧 我来做这个
All right, I'm up for that.
抱歉 我来这儿干什么
Sorry, erm... What am I doing here?
维克拉姆 当他们都在讨论正事的时候
Well, Vikram, while they're all talking about "Issues",
你和我就坐在这里开点低俗的玩笑吧
you and me are going to sit here and make inappropriate jokes.
你是在说迈尔斯会赢吗
You're assuming that Miles is going to win,
可是科林会打败他的
but Colin's got him on the ropes.
他是更合适的人选
He's more than a match.
是吗 那他现在人呢
Oh, yeah? Where is he, then?
他有偏头痛 他 他得躺一会儿
He had a migraine. H-He had to have a lie down.
-好吧 无所谓 -我来啦
-Well, whatever. -I'm here!
什么东西闻起来真香
Something smells nice.
我觉得她太孤单了以至于自娱自乐起来了
I thought she must be lonely, that she'd enjoy herself.
你只是说叫人来吃晚饭 又没说是什么人
People for dinner, you said. You didn't say what people.
老爷子和老太太知道了会气疯的
Mum and Dad'll go mad.
他们不会知道的 他们和孩子们在一起呢
They're not going to know, are they? Cos they're with the girls.
-你总是那么过分 -我觉得我还不够过分
-You always go too far. -I don't think I go far enough.
又开始了吗
Is it starting again?
什么
What?!
因为你就是这么开始的
Because this is how it starts. With you.
如果又开始了 劳烦你告诉我
If it's starting again, I really need to know.
我真是不敢相信你会这样说我
I can't believe you've just said that to me.
今晚不许再喝酒了
Do not drink any more this evening.
萨曼莎 不许再喝了
Samantha, do not drink any...
-一切正常吗 -是的
- Everything all right? - Yes.
他睡着了 我出去一会儿
He's asleep. Going out for a bit.
别做什么蠢事
Don't do anything stupid.
-这是谁给他的 -我给他的
- Where'd he get these? - I got 'em.
你偷来的吗
You nick 'em?
算是吧
Little bit.
“算是”偷来的
Nicked 'em a little bit.
有什么吃的吗
Is there anything to eat?
你饿了吗
You hungry?
有点饿了
I-I think so, yeah.
这个真好吃 萨曼莎
This is delicious, Samantha.
他不断接到信件
Letters keep arriving for him.
有关房♥屋保险的
House insurance.
车子的 银行的
The car. The bank.
我相信科林可以帮你
I'm sure Colin could help.
科林很擅长处理这种事
Colin's really brilliant at that sort of thing.
怎么 我还要等他偏头痛痊愈了吗
What, when he hasn't got a migraine?
维克拉姆 你是做什么工作的
Vikram, what is it you do?
做手术 整容手术
Surgery. Cosmetic.
-哦 -你还是那么走运
- Oh. - Lucky old Parminder, eh?
想整哪儿 让你老公做就行了
Want something done, get your husband to do it.
你的意思是我需要整容了呗
Are you saying I should have cosmetic surgery?