and that's so impersonal, isn't it? A phone call?
这么可怕的消息总该亲自告诉你吧
Always better to get such appalling news in person.
是的
Yes.
你还是继续吧
Well, I'll let you get on.
外面还排着长队呢
You've got a big queue outside.
老是这么忙 跑来跑去的
Always so busy, rushing around.
特莉 特莉·威登
Terri? Terri Weedon?
有人吗 特莉·威登
Hello? Terri Weedon?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
特莉
Terri?
特莉
Terri.
我是凯·鲍登 我是你们的新社工
I'm Kaye Bawden. I'm your new social worker.
咱们把窗帘打开吧 行吗
Let's get some light in here, shall we?
怎...
Wha...?
好了
Ok...
咱们开始吧 行吗
Let's make a start, shall we?
来吧 伸一只手
Here we go. One arm.
-没有手哦 -那只手
- No arms. - That one.
你是个好孩子对吧 罗比
You are a good boy, aren't you, Robbie?
你肯定是克里斯托
You must be Krystal.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我是凯 是你们家的新社工
I'm Kaye. I'm your new social worker.
另一个贱♥人♥呢 压力过大跑路了吗
Where's the other bitch? Signed off with stress?
-这边写着罗比应该上小班了 -是啊
- It says that Robbie should be in reception class. - He is.
他都这么大了 不用裹尿布了
He's a bit old for nappies.
-他不用尿布 -好吧
- He don't need 'em. - OK.
只不过得提醒他上厕所 不然就会出乱子
He just needs to be reminded to go or he has an accident -
那幼儿园里的人知道
them at little school know that.
他不用尿布 是她要用
He don't need 'em - it's her.
你妈妈最近在戒毒吗
And your mum's on a programme?
治疗效果如何
How's that working out?
我们可以满怀信心地说
Oh, I think we can say with overwhelming confidence that
戒瘾治疗让我们全家积极改观
it's working out very positively for the family unit.
所有戒瘾机构都如此乐观
All agencies are optimistic.
我得把实际情况汇报给我的主管
I will have to report this to my supervisor.
行 去汇报吧
Go on, then, report it.
门在那 滚吧
Door's that way. Piss off.
会和你们再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
-拜拜 -拜拜 罗比
- Bye. - Bye, Robbie.
罗比
Robbie.
好好待着
Stay here.
就让你今天帮我做一件事
One thing you had to do for me today,
这么简单的事 送他去上学
one simple thing, get him to school,
你居然都做不到
and you couldn't even do that.
-他要被带走了 -放开我
- He'll get taken now. - Get off.
-现在开心了吧 -贱♥人♥
- Pleased with yourself? - Cow!
还有件事要告诉你
And I'll tell you something else...
菲尔布拉泽先生去世了
Mr. Fairbrother's dead.
有啥想法
How's that?
其实你压根就没听进去 是吧
It's not even going in, is it?
你个脏兮兮还没用的垃圾
You scabby, useless sack of shit.
贱逼
You bitch!
好吃吗 罗
That nice, Rob?
打算去干什么呀 盖亚
What you doing now, Gaia?
回家 斯图尔特
I'm going home, Stuart.
我要去抽点
I'm going to skin up.
才能让我调整状态去应付爸妈
Got to get myself in the right frame of mind for the parents.
好货啊
It's good stuff.
够劲
Skunk.
我真诚邀请你和我一起好好放纵一下啊
I cordially invite you to join me in contemplation of the infinite.
今天你朋友不是有什么坏消息嘛
Didn't your mate get some bad news today?
不该去看看他有没有事吗
Shouldn't you be checking he's all right?
我会去的 但我们又不是娘们
Yeah, I would, but we're not girls.
叫我肥仔吧 我朋友都这么叫我
And it's Fats. Those in my intimate circle call me Fats.
这绰号♥不错 斯图尔特
That's nice, Stuart.
-我还得回趟办公室 -好的
- I've got to go back to the office. - OK.
-那人是谁 -白人同学
- Who's that? - White boy.
显然
I hear that.
亚威尔区议会
社区服务保障部
-他干净吗 -闻着有洗发水味
- Was he clean? - He smelt of shampoo.
家里有食物吗
Was there food in the house?
有
Yeah.
他有受伤吗
Was he hurt?
没
No.
那这怎么能算作紧急情况
So, how does this qualify as an emergency?
他妈妈就倒在沙发上 神志模糊
The mother was gouched out, insensible.
注射针筒随意放在宝宝触手能及的地方
There was a dirty sharp within the boy's reach.
他总会不小心拿到...
I mean, how he didn't get hold of it....
要想继续拥有监护权 她就得完全戒毒
Her keeping custody is based on her getting clean.
-这是你去过的最糟糕的家吗 -不是
- Is it the worst house you've been in? - No.
也不是我们遇到最糟糕的 远远比不上
And it's not the worst we've got, not by a long chalk.
我不会派你去最糟糕的家里当社工
I wouldn't send you to the worst we've got.
罗比上课出勤率很高 他在进步
Robbie's attendance at school is pretty good. He's improving.
我还是认为得把他从家里带走
I still think he should be removed.
我们的预算又被迫少了三百万
We've got to lose another three million from our budget.
你知道接管一个小孩要花多少钱
You know how much it costs to remove a child.
她女儿能解决 罗比留在她家
The daughter copes. Robbie stays.
不是每家都能像罗西·弗兰克翰那样解决
Not every case is Rosie Frankham.
你说什么
Excuse me?
自己应对吧 抱歉我得继续干活了
Manage the situation. I'm sorry, but I must get on.
再等我两分钟
Two minutes, yeah?
就这样吗 在马路当中
Just like that? In the road?
是啊
Yeah.
该死的马路
The fucking road.
才一分钟...就...
One minute there... and then...
也就证明了
Just proves, you know...
人生大抵就是性♥爱♥与死亡
that it's all... sex and death.
也就只有这两样
I mean, it's all there is.
还有音乐
And music.
主要还是性♥爱♥
But mainly sex.
因为 当死亡来临时
Cos, like, when it comes... right...
最后的想法肯定
death, your last thought is never,
绝对不会是
ever going to be,
"早知道就少打点炮了"
"I wish I had done less shagging."
所以
So...
我们得活在当下
Got to live, now.
对 活在当下
Yeah... got to live.
你怎么还在这
Why are you still here?
好极了 我这就着手准备起来
Excellent. I'll get the ball rolling.
-你绝对有很大胜算 科林 -什么胜算
- You've got a real chance here, Colin. - A chance? What?
让他告诉你吧 总之是好消息
I'll let him fill you in, but it's good news.
-告诉我什么 -帕明德觉得
- Fill me in on what? - Well, Parminder thinks
我应该竞选教区议会议员
I should stand for the Parish Council...
-取代巴里之位 -你还同意了吗
- for Barry's seat. - And you've agreed?
好像是这样
It seems I have.
帕明德 听我说 科林做不来的
Parminder, listen, Colin can't do this,
他不合适当议员
he's not the right person.
很合适啊 各标准都符合
He's perfect. Gold standard.
声誉好 管理强 有责任
Got the right reputation - managerial, responsible.
瞧瞧他管理的这个学校
Look what he's done with this school,
从特殊措施到未偿贷款
from special measures to outstanding.
是没错 但他 听我说
Yes, but it's made him, well, listen...
你知道他会突然变得焦虑吧
You know he can get rather anxious?
我们都很焦虑啊 特莎
We're all bloody anxious, Tess!
霍华德要推举自己儿子
Howard's putting up his son.
他儿子真废物 必须阻止他们
That... lump! They have to be stopped.
我们必须阻止他们
We have to stop them.
-但科林... -科林参选极具竞争力
- Yes, but Colin... - Colin is a compelling candidate.
明天联♥系♥你 我们一起筹划竞选事宜