That's not what Sweetlove House is for.
如果我们投同意票 那我们其实
If we vote for this, then what we're really doing
就是在阻止人们
is removing any reason
从丛地搬来帕格镇安家
for the people of Fields to come into Pagford
因为他们自身有问题
cos they've got problems.
有种种的问题
So many problems.
将他们隔离在那里 离我们远点
Yeah, keep 'em on the estate, away from us.
因为丛地的人与这幅宏伟蓝图不符
Cos they're not picturesque, are they?
他们不像这上面的一样 对吧
They don't... they don't look like that, do they?
-他们连马桶都没有 -说话注意点
- Haven't got a pot to piss in, most of them. - Language!
那是社会工程学
That's erm... that's social engineering.
-那是种族隔离 -没错
- That's... apartheid. - Yeah.
你能消停会吗
You hang on a minute, would you?
就因为不符合审美需求就把人们赶到贫民区
Herding people into ghettos because they don't fit the aesthetic.
这事还有专门的称呼呢
There's a name for that, isn't there?
比尔 比尔 你不是还参与过
Bill. Bill, you stormed the Normandy beaches,
-诺曼底登陆 -是
- didn't you? - Yes.
-为了对抗法♥西♥斯♥主义 -是
- Fighting Fascism? - Yes.
-是的 -现在
- Yes. - Now,
-再来瞧瞧这码子事 -你怎么敢这么说
- look what's happening here. - How dare you!
不 是你怎么敢这么做 霍华德
No, how dare you, Howard!
"让你全身心散发健康活力"
"Immerse yourself in wellness"?!
大宅是给人提供生活便利的地方 上帝啊
That House helps people to live, for Christ's-bloody-sake!
说话注意点 这里是教堂 真是有失得体
Language! This is a Church, remember? It's disgraceful!
你觉得我说话有失得体对这事却坦然接受吗
Oh, you find language disgraceful but not this?
我...
Well, I...
教区议会的作用
The Parish Council's not here
不是为了让某些
to make a quick buck
已经富得流油的人来赚点外快
for somebody who already has more than enough.
我们要守护一些独一无二的事物
We are the guardians of something unique.
我们是捍卫原则光芒的守护者
We are the custodians and the stewards of a shining principle.
我们不能对需要帮助的人视而不见
We do not turn our backs and look away from people in need.
我们的投票只是围绕着法律上一个的简单问题
Our vote is in response to a simple question enshrined in law.
法律上
In law.
这幢遗产还能造福大家吗
Is the legacy still of benefit?
能 它从未如此重要
Yes. It has never been so important. Never!
当我们投票时 必须选择保护它
When we vote, we must vote to protect it.
就是这么简单
It's that simple.
你可以开始举手表决了 霍华德
You can have your show of hands now, Howard.
说得好 巴里 说得太好了
Excellent, Barry. Excellent!
是啊 谁说政♥治♥没有激♥情♥
Yeah. Who says there isn't passion in politics,
谢谢你 巴里
thank you, Barry. Yeah.
好了 投支持票的请举手
Right, those in favour?
投反对票的请举手
And those against?
差一票
One vote out.
接近了
Close.
现在就带你回到1981年
Going to take you back to 1981 now.
金·怀德
Kim Wilde.
英国女歌♥手
他们会用卑鄙的手段 我就喜欢跟他们斗
It's going to get dirty. I like a fight, me.
-你说得太精彩了 -我可能有点过分了
- You were brilliant. - I might have gone a bit far.
特莎 你不能一直迟到
And, Tess, you can't keep being late.
迟太多了 旁人会怎么想
So late! How does it look?
抱歉 因为我的表夹手
I'm sorry, I took my watch off,
就摘下来了 然后就忘了
cos it pinches, and forgot.
去弄个长一点的表带 老天啊
Well, get a longer strap, for heaven's sake!
最近怎么样 苏文妲
How's tricks, Sukhvinder?
她听不到你说话 戴着耳机呢
Oh, she can't hear you, she's got her music on.
老实说 如果不是我拽她出门
Honestly, if I didn't drag her out with me,
她只会没精打采地待在房♥间里
she'd just mope in her room.
我真的是拽出来的 不然她会在房♥里窝一天
I literally drag her or she'd just sit inside all day.
起来 把耳机拿下来
Come on! Take those bloody headphones off!
苏文妲
Sukhvinder!
她没必要对你这么凶
She doesn't mean to be sharp, you know?
我的确迟到太久了
I was very late.
你还好吧 你看起来气色不好
Are you all right? You don't look very well.
昨晚喝了几杯啤酒
Had a few beers last night,
现在觉得头疼难受
now I've got a thumping hangover.
-跟不上节奏 -我知道
- Can't take the pace. - I know.
喝三口卡瓦酒 我都能跳扭臀舞了
Three sips of Cava, I think I can twerk,
多喝一口 我就醉得不省人事
four sips, I'm passed out,
在地毯上流口水 以前我可有趣了
dribbling on the carpet. I used to be fun.
你现在还是很有趣
Hey, you are fun.
巴里
Barry?
这里是FM精选调频 您正在收听八零光阴
Yes, it's Garble FM. You are listening to the '80s Hour.'
纪念日快乐
亲爱的巴里
爱你的玛丽 亲亲
结婚纪念日快乐
M 亲亲
我是巴里·菲尔布拉泽 请留言
Hi, this is Barry Fairbrother. So, please, leave a message.
只是巴里叔叔 不是他
It's only Uncle Barry. It's not him.
坐下吧 表现得正常点
Sit down. Just be normal.
-好了 小伙子 搞定了吗 -你好
- All right, lads? Are you done? - Hi.
-你什么时候来的 -起早了
- When did you get here? - Woke up early.
我不得不告诉你一声 你的轮子变形了
I hate to tell you this, but your... your wheel's buckled.
是我弄的
Yeah, that was me.
-你的单车呢 -被偷了
- And where's your bike? - Got stolen.
妈的 当我没说哦
Oh, shit! I didn't say that.
-你不能骑女孩子的单车 保罗 -老爸
- You can't ride a girl's bike, Paul. - Well, Dad...
老爸说只是暂时的
Dad said it was just short-term.
他要去再搞另一辆
He's sorting out another one.
可怜的老菲尼亚斯
Poor old Phineus...
总是被人在脸上画上小鸡鸡
always gets the cock.
这句话也当我没说
I did not say that either.
坏叔叔
Bad uncle.
我该戴顶帽子吗
Oh, should I have worn a hat?
斯维特拉夫
你戴帽子更好看
You look better with a hat.
我的天呀
Bloody hell!
要是个名医 没人会在意
If it was just the worthy doctor, no-one would care.
就是 她一点名气也没有
Yes, well, she's not popular.
是"他" 他还很迷信
It's him, he believes in things.
我们都有信仰 我们应该放下信仰差异
Oh, well, we all believe in things. We all have to put back in.
奥布里就不知疲倦地奉献自我
I mean, Aubrey gives... tirelessly.
奉献 奉献 奉献
Gives, gives, gives.
我参加公益长跑
And I do fun runs.
不是亲自上阵 但我知道有人会参加
Well, not personally, but I know people who do.
真是个好地方
What a lovely place.
你总能听到人们埋怨工作
All you ever hear is people moaning about jobs -
"没工作 讨工作"
"No jobs, need jobs" -
酒店里有的是工作
well, there's jobs in a hotel.
我一个熟人的侄女在温泉浴场给人美甲描眉
I know someone whose niece does nail art and eyebrows in a spa,
但我想不是人人都愿意自力更生的
but I suppose not everyone wants to work.
一语中的 一针见血
Hit the nail there, right on the head.
托某个只会行善不切实际的该死祖先的福
The curse of having some do-gooding bloody ancestor!
那幢遗产就是个累赘
That legacy is a millstone.
他从未...替斯维特拉夫的后代♥考♥虑
He never... he never thought about the Sweetloves who inherited.
你知道这宅子单单供暖就要花多少钱吗
Do you have any idea how expensive it is to heat this place?
茱莉亚和我只能省吃俭用
Julia and I have to live on scraps.
-真可怕 -好自私
- Well, that's ghastly. - Bloody selfish!
但剩饭剩菜也可以好好利用
But you can be very clever with leftovers.
我有些食谱 做出来很美味呢
I have some recipes - ever so tasty.
我家雪莉牌砂锅煲好吃得让人想掉眼泪
My Shirley's casserole, you'll weep with joy.
霍华德
Oh, Howard!
莫里森 快过来
Come on, Mollison,
发挥你的影响力帮我搞定
use your influence, man.
活动活动这块筋骨
Flex the parochial muscle.
-谢谢 -下次给我带好消息来
- Thank you. - Bring me good news next time.
我会的 谢谢
I will. Yes, thank you.
其实不用亲自跑一趟 你们一定很忙吧
In fact, no need to come out, you must be so busy,
只要发封邮件给管家就行了
so just an e-mail to the housekeeper will suffice.
我记得车在这边 是吗
I think the car's this way, wasn't it?
不 好像不对
Oh, perhaps not.