没必要这么着急
There's no need to look quite so eager.
你们要走自己的路 那样很好
You got your own way. That's fine.
女孩子就得这样
That's what being a girl is all about.
但是你们不用这么着急
But you don't need to look quite so eager.
就知道你会这样 小题大做的
Knew you'd do this. Make a big thing about it.
这的确是件大事
Well, it is a big thing, actually.
我们到了会给你发信息的 别挤兑奶奶了
We'll text you when we get there - and stop bullying Granny.
-你太刻薄了 -什么
- It's so mean of you. - What?
记得用杯子 亲爱的
Do use a glass, dear...
用瓶喝 醒过来就发现躺在公园长凳上了
Drinking from the bottle? Next stop, a park bench.
你回来得比我想像中要早
You're back sooner than I thought.
显然了
Evidently.
你能告诉我你在干什么吗
Do you mind telling me what you think you're doing?
我在检查你的上网记录
I'm checking your history - online.
你以为我是鬼魂
You think I'm the Ghost.
你的确很有挑拨离间的天赋
Well, you do have a gift for sabotage -
那场灾难般晚宴上的人也都看到了
as witnessed by that disastrous dinner party -
顺便这事我决定原谅你了
which, by the way, I have decided to forgive you for.
你真是太好了
That's very kind.
迈尔斯劝我的 他的确很不开心
Miles persuaded me. He does get rather upset.
他是那么一个敏感忠孝的小伙子
Always was a sensitive, loyal little lad.
他都43岁了
He's 43.
看起来你的嫌疑洗脱了
Well, it seems you're in the clear.
姑娘们都走了吗
Did the girls get off all right?
-是啊 -她们会玩得很开心的
- Oh, yeah. - They'll have a lovely time.
年轻就该这样
What it is to be young.
你跟我女儿们说我挤兑你吗
You've been telling the girls that I bully you.
上帝啊 你从哪儿听来的
Oh, good heavens. Where on earth did you get that from?
-她们说的 -萨曼莎
- From them. - Oh, Samantha.
你这都是臆想
You're imagining things.
不过她们的确提到...
They did mention, though...
她们想知道你是不是
they wondered if you were...
有点不正常[想得通]
well...thinking straight.
我知道你很努力
I know you've tried so hard,
但可能还是太快了
but perhaps it was too soon?
你可能还是应该回去看看医生
Maybe you should go back to the doctors?
你更希望那样 对吧
You'd prefer that, wouldn't you?
我口齿不清意识模糊最好了
Me slurring my words.
我只是想帮你 亲爱的
Just trying to help, dear.
我要不要再拿吸尘器清理一遍
Would you like me to run the Hoover around?
再把所有东西打扫干净 我没关系的
Give everything a little bit of a wipe? I don't mind.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我是你的朋友 你知道
Well, I'm a friend - and you know,
我其实觉得做家务还挺能让我平静下来的
I actually find domestic chores rather calming.
不
No.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing it?
为什么要拯救斯维特拉夫大宅
Saving Sweetlove House, why?
巴里会希望我们这样做
Well, it's what Barry would have wanted.
所以他才因此而死
It's what killed him...
那幢大宅
that House.
要保住那幢大宅
Keeping that House going -
天天沉迷于研究那宅子
that obsession with the estate -
在特莉·威登屁♥股♥后跑来跑去
and running around after Terri Weedon.
她半个脚都迈进棺材了
She was the nail in the coffin.
他觉得 有责任...
He felt... you know? Responsible.
每个人都有邻居
Everyone grows up next door to someone.
但这不代表你要照顾
It doesn't mean you have to look after them
他们那操蛋的下半辈子
for the rest of their blood-sucking life!
要我烧壶水吗
Shall I put the kettle on?
你知道我买♥♥了那电视时他特别生气
Do you know, when I bought that TV for us, he was angry?
他说我乱花了一大笔钱
He said it was an obscene amount of money to spend.
但是他花了600镑
But he spent £600...
给那房♥子换了扇新门
on a new door for their house.
为特莉花了600镑
£600, on Terri.
我找到了收据
I found the receipt.
我觉得
I think...
就算他没有因"那个"而死
if "It" hadn't killed him...
我们也会分手
we might have split up -
离婚
divorced.
"那个"只是动脉瘤 和别的没关系
"It" was an aneurysm - nothing to do with anything else.
有关系
Oh, it was.
有关系
It was!
如果你赢了 你也会因"那个"而死
And if you win, it'll kill you, too.
我不会赢的
I'm not going to win.
最好的情况就是得到寥寥几票
The best I can hope for is to get a few votes,
所以不完全...
so it's not completely...
他们不是投给你 科林 他们是投给巴里
They're not voting for you, Colin. They're voting for Barry.
该死
Shit.
你明天要去参与教堂议会竞选投票吗
Are you going to vote in the Parish Council Election, tomorrow?
这是我丈夫 他真的很关心这里
It's my husband, he really cares about the community.
科林·沃尔 你们家还有别的成年人吗
Colin Wall. Have you got someone else over 18 in your house?
拯救斯维特拉夫大宅
投给我丈夫 投给沃尔
Vote for my husband. Vote Wall.
打勾打叉都可以 投给沃尔放箱里
Just put your tick or cross in the box. All right?
投沃尔
-乖乖的 -好的
- Be good. - OK.
别想着到处乱跑 我会发现的哦
Don't even think about mucking around, cos I'll know.
11点送他去上课 行吗
Kid's group is at 11, OK?
你会没事的 妈妈
You'll be all right, Mum.
我相信你
I trust you.
剪刀石头奶酪布
Rock, paper scissors, cheese.
行 那我们再来一次
OK. Shall we do it again?
剪刀石头布 鹅卵石
Rock, paper, scissors, pebble!
奶酪
Cheese.
鹅卵石比所有都厉害
A pebble makes it all bad.
我以前从来没注意过 都是威登家的
I never noticed before. It's full of Weedons.
全是你们家的
You're everywhere.
以前的确如此
Well, we were, once.
世界大战纪念碑上也有我们的名字 威登
We're on the war memorial, too - Weedons.
你查查 两个上都有
You look. Both wars.
说明我们在历史上也是有名望的
That means we're in history.
历史是狗屎
History's bullshit.
你觉得所有东西都是狗屎
You reckon everything's bullshit.
几乎所有事
Nearly everything.
别在这
Not here.
别在...他们面前
Not in front of...them.
这样不对
It's not right.
这边很好
It's nice, here.
有点像...
Sort of like a...
林间空地
a glade.
像童话故事里的魔法森林
Like in stories. An enchanted glade.
以前是我和汪汪的根据地
Used to be me and Arf's place.
现在不是了
Not any more.
现在他搞了份无聊的兼♥职♥
Now he's got that pathetic job.
只是为了能接近盖亚
Only doing it so he can get up that Gaia,
-或者叫别的啥的 -所以呢
- or whatever her name is. - So?
他为什么不能找女朋友
Why can't he have a girlfriend?
他在那找不到乐子 她那么冷淡
He'll get no joy, there. She's frigid.
她老是一副..."伦敦派头"
Reckons she's all that - all "London"
搞得好像她很特别似的
like she's something special.
你怎么知道她很冷淡
How do you know she's frigid?
你跟她搭过话吗
You try it on?
我曾经朝她伸出过友谊之手
I extended the hand of friendship.
你喜欢她吗
You fancy her?
你知道那肯定啊 她身材很好
Well, you know I would. She's fit.
我刚让你上了我
I just let you do me.
别这样 刚刚很棒 克里斯托
Come on, that was good, Krystal, but...
但是我们没法占有对方
we don't own each other.
没人能控制我的想法 你爱喜欢谁就喜欢谁
No-one can own my thoughts. You can fancy who ever you want.
你滚吧 肥仔 你和你那什么想法
You can fuck right off, Fats - you and your thoughts.
什么
What?