剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表
All right, clear the set.
为明天的特别集彩排
Rehearsing for tomorrow's big stunt.
我喜欢做特别集
I love when we do stunts.
会有很多有趣的道具
There are so many fun toys on set!
假酒瓶啦
Breakaway bottles.
假椅子啦
Breakaway chairs.
假眼镜啦...
Ooh, breakaway glasses--
那个是卡伦的!
Actually, those are Karen's!
抱歉 不好意思
Sorry. Sorry.
这个没问题
Yep, that should hold.
明天 我的角色将冲进房♥内
Tomorrow, my character darts into the room,
越过沙发 最后夺窗而出
leaps over this couch, and jumps through that glass window.
你亲自做吗? 你太勇敢了!
You're doing all that? You're so brave!
我可不能亲自做啊
I'm not doing all that.
得保护好门面招牌啊
Got to protect the merch.
所以我们才有替身演员
That's why we have stunt guys--
强壮的大块头
Big, brawny dudes that are so tough,
撞碎窗玻璃也浑然不觉
they can run through a window and not even feel it.
哈维向你介绍一下你的替身演员
Xavi, I would like you to meet your stunt double.
嗨 我叫科琳
Hi, I'm Colleen.
她可真可爱!
Oh, she's so cute!
我来捡
I got it.
给你
Here you go, mami.
你们是在玩猜词游戏不带我吗?
Are you playing Charades without me?
一个词 电影名 四个音节 《决战末日》!
One word, movie, four syllables, "Armageddon"!
罗德里格
Hey, Rodrigo.
蜜蜜今天看起来有没有很漂亮?
Doesn't Mimi look pretty today?
当然了
Of course.
一个坚强成熟的女性
A strong, worldly, sophisticated woman--
她一直很漂亮
she always looks beautiful.
- 你愿意和她啪啪啪吗? - 安娜!
- Would you sleep with her? - Ana!
干嘛? 假设一下嘛
What? Hypothetically.
不 我会和她做♥爱♥
No. I would make love to her.
去你的坦诚相待政策
Screw your open-book policy.
蜜蜜!
Oh, Mimi!
哎哟 蜜蜜生安娜的气了?
Oh, Mimi's mad at Ana?
我生日可真开心啊
Happy birthday to me.
伊莎贝拉
Isabela.
没人比她更讨厌了
There's no one worse than her.
祝我俩生日快乐 姐姐
Happy birthday to both of us, sister.
- 卡门! - 你好 伊莎贝拉
- Carmen! - Hello, Isabela.
我好想你啊!
I miss you so much!
这真是生日奇迹
It's a birthday miracle.
看看大家都多开心
Look how happy everyone is.
吓死本宝宝了
I'm so scared.
你好 我是蜜蜜 请在听到...
Hi, this is Mimi. Please leave a message after the...
啊! 妮可 你干嘛呢! 不许扔...
Ow! Nico, are you kidding me? Throwing a...
蜜蜜 我给你打了四次电♥话♥了
Mimi, I've called you four times.
我们得谈谈伊莎贝拉的奇葩双胞胎妹妹
We have to talk about Isabela's crazy twin!
希望你还没睡
Hope you're not asleep already.
都这么晚了 好吧 记得回我电♥话♥哦
30, so maybe. All right, well, call me.
再来一发吧
Let's do that again.
好啊
Okay.
没有那两只海豚看着我们感觉好多了
This is so much better without the dolphins watching.
- 某人心情不错嘛 - 某人采取了实际行动
- Somebody's in a good mood. - Somebody got a little action.
和罗德里格睡了一觉呢
Had a one-night stand with Rodrigo.
天啦噜
Ow. What?
那正是我需要的 无所顾忌的欢乐时光
It was exactly what I needed: a no-strings-attached good time.
我真为你高兴啊!
Oh, I'm so happy for you!
坦诚相待奏效了! 快告诉我细节!
Open-book policy works! Tell me all the details!
好吧 首先 他真的有完美的身材
Okay, first of all, he has, like, the best body.
继续
Continue.
之后他就像这样
And then he does this thing where he kind of
像引擎一样发动起来
revs up like an engine.
嗡隆!嗡隆!
Vroom! Vroom!
怎么了?
Is something wrong?
你们基本上就像我的哥哥和姐姐
You guys are basically like my brother and sister.
也许你用代号♥跟我讲
Maybe if you told me in code,
比如你是苹果他是橘子
like you're an apple and he's an orange.
好吧 你知道橘子上那个
Okay, well, you know how an orange
硬硬的棒状物吗?
has that hard, nubby part?
别说了
No more.
好吧 别告诉别人
Fair enough. Just don't tell anybody
我们有过一♥夜♥情♥好吗?
we had a one-night stand, okay?
别担心 我不会说出去的
Don't worry. Your secret's safe with me.
好吧
Okay.
- 你跟罗德里格睡了? - 现在开始算数
- You slept with Rodrigo? - Starting now.
我只发短♥信♥给盖尔了!
I only texted Gael!
那你是怎么做到的?
Well, how did you do that?
整个过程中我们都目视着对方
We've maintained eye contact this whole time.
我有天赋
I have a talent.
我现在正在买♥♥鞋
I'm ordering shoes right now.
我要听所有的细节
I'm gonna need all the details.
好吧 我不需要听所有细节
Okay, I didn't need all the details.
哦 不
Oh, no.
哈喽 盖尔
Hello, Gael.
我是伊莎贝拉啦 不是我的双胞胎妹妹
It's me, Isabela, not my identical twin.
噢 谢谢你告诉我
Oh, thank you for letting me know,
因为你的双胞胎妹妹绝对没有看起来比你年轻
as your twin looks in no way, shape, or form younger than you.
卡门 这是盖尔 我的小甜心搭档
Carmen, this is Gael, my sweet little co-star.
那么为什么我们以前没见过卡门呢?
So why have we not met Carmen before?
那个 年轻的时候 我们在电视剧中饰演奥尔森姐妹
Well, growing up, we were the Olsen twins of the novela world.
之后我们都想去演电影中的一个角色
And then we were both up for the same part in a movie.
伊莎贝拉得到了那个角色 显而易见
Isabela got it, of course,
然后我那时有点输不起
and I was a bit of a sore loser.
喔 你会赋予那个角色更多
Oh, you would've brought so much more to the role.
我可不是故意在开一个体重的玩笑
And I don't mean that as a fat joke.
我们出生的时候她比我重半磅
She was a half pound more than me when we were born.
别说了! 我很高兴我们终于既往不咎了
Oh, stop! I'm just so glad we're finally moving past this.
我以为我们会老死不相往来呢
I thought I lost my sister forever.
你不知道这对我有多重要
You don't know how much this means to me.
看看我 哭得像我们家阿姨一样
Look at me, crying like my housekeeper
当我斥责她用了高级浴室的时候
when I yelled at her for using the good bathroom.
我得去整理整理
I have to get cleaned up.
我在这场戏中演绎从昏迷中醒来的样子
I'm shooting a scene where I wake from a coma,
可当我猛然起身 我撞到了头
but when I bolt up, I hit my head
又昏迷了
and I fall back into a coma.
噢!
Oh!
噢 盖尔 我错过了我姐姐好多年的生活
Oh, Gael, I've missed so many years with my sister.
告诉我: 跟伊莎贝拉一起工作什么感觉?
Fill me in: what's it like working with Isabela?
- 这个 呃-- - 喔 我知道这个表情
- It's, uh-- - Oh, I know that look.
伊莎贝拉非常棒 只是有时候有点...易怒
Isabela is the best, but sometimes she can be...prickly.
你知道 我们六岁的时候
You know, when we were six,
她绑♥架♥了我的泰迪熊让我去赎它
she kidnapped my teddy bear and held it for ransom.
噢老天 她对我的哮喘吸入器也做了同样的事情
Oh, my God, she did the same thing to my asthma inhaler.
她真疯狂!
She's crazy!
- 嘿 罗德里格 - 呦
Hey, Rodrigo. - Yo.
- 你用特技替身了? - 没有
- Do you use a stunt double? - No.
我自己演特技
I do my own stunts.
人们都叫我拉美版的成龙
People call me the Latino Jackie Chan.
真的?
Really?
如果我老这么说 没准哪天人们就这么认为了
If I say it enough, it'll catch on.
是吧 我在考虑自己演特技
Yeah, I'm thinking about doing my own stunts too.
噢 他只是不好意思
Oh, he's just embarrassed
因为他的替身是个女的
because his stunt man is a woman,
不过那没什么不好意思的
but that's nothing to be ashamed of.
告诉他罗德里格
Tell him, Rodrigo.
女的?
A woman?
女的!
A woman!
一点都不好笑
It's not funny.
怎么了?
剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表