剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表
很高兴见到你
你会说西班牙语?
哦 当然了
我一直对拉丁风情的东西
十分感兴趣
我发现了这门语言的细微之处
我们的大明星回来了
这片土地属于我
我会给你一切你想要的
即使是我身上穿的..
这件衣服!
住手!
这是你要的钱!
我只要求一件事
那就是一个吻
p的一个吻!
吻我 好吗
- 早上好! 天 迟到好久了!
- Morning! God, I'm so late!
我没事 只是踩到了我的鞋子
I'm okay, I just caught my shoe.
啊! 没事
Ooh! Yup.
这个疼啊
That one hurts!
- 嘿
- Hey.
- 你迟到了 - 堵车了
- You're late. - Miami traffic.
- 你只要两分钟就能走到的
- You live two minutes away.
- 好吧 我睡过头了
- Fine, I overslept.
- 我们要排练了! - 噢 惯例而已!
- We were going to rehearse! - Oh, it's the usual!
"我爱你" "我恨你!"
"I love you." "I hate you!".
- 30秒后到你上
- You're on in 30 seconds.
- 好 我看起来怎么样?
- Okay. How do I look?
- 全跑偏了
- Everything's crooked.
- 好了 开始 站位!
- Okay, here we go. Places!
开始!
And action!
- 风大一点
- More wind.
- 不! 噢!
- No! Oh!
- 停!
- Cut!
阿
Ugh.
真棒 各位
Great job, everybody.
- 咖啡 - 假发
- Coffee. - Hair.
- 哇 他是把棚烧了么?
- Wow, he burns down the barn?
我没想过会是这样
I did not see that coming.
- 艾萨克 你写的剧本 你昨晚到底醉成什么样子了?
- Isaac, you wrote it. How drunk were you last night?
- 额 很醉
- Eh, pretty drunk.
- 妹子 你知道我是你的头号♥粉丝
- Girl, you know I am your number one fan,
但是没有人是那样昏倒的
but nobody faints like that.
- 蜜蜜就那个昏倒的场景 我
- Mimi, stuff like that faint got me on the cover
上了十次西语时尚杂♥志♥封面
of "Cosmo en Español" Ten times.
- 雨果! - 天
- Hugo! - God.
- 雨果! - 噢
- Hugo! - Oh.
抓住它了
Got him.
- 你在这 小甜心 谢谢 安娜
- There you are, sugar butt. Thanks, Ana.
- 那个电视台的女人怎么在这?
- Why is the lady from the network here?
有人要被炒了么?
Is someone getting fired?
就业保障
Job security.
- 我想我知道为什么了
- I think I know why.
有一个新演员来了
We're getting a new cast member.
- 喔 天哪!
- Oh, my God!
各位 我觉得是恩里克·伊格莱西亚斯 (西班牙男歌♥手)
You guys, I think it's Enrique Iglesias.
我有要求电视台安排我跟他一起做事
I've been asking the network to let us work together.
- 我喜欢恩里克
- I love Enrique.
我把他当我意淫对象的
He's who I think about during our sex scenes.
- 喔 老天 我也是!
- Oh, my God, me too!
- 安娜 表现很棒 昏倒演得不错
- Ana, great scene. Great faint.
- 噢 谢谢 史黛丝
- Oh, thanks, Stacey.
怎么了 是有一个新演员进组吗?
What's going on, are we getting a new cast member?
- 是的 他来了
- We are. He's here.
而且他是你们的老朋友
And he is an old friend of yours.
恩里克!
Enrique!
哈维
Xavi.
- 好久不见 安娜 索菲亚
- Hello, Ana Sofia.
- 唉
- Ahh.
- 这才是昏倒
- Now that was a faint.
- 他们请了哈维尔
- They hired Xavier.
他们怎么能请我前夫来我的剧?
How could they hire my ex-husband to be on my show?
抱歉 是我们的剧 是大家的剧
Sorry, our show. It takes a village.
没有个人 什么什么的
No small parts, blah, blah, blah.
- 我们是朋友 你不用这么刻意措辞
- We're friends, you don't need to censor yourself.
而且 劳尔说过每个人的分工
Plus, Raul in Accounting showed me what everyone makes.
这就是你的剧
This is your show.
- 听着 电视台来了来了一个新老大
- Look, there's a new network president.
我打赌他是请哈维来造势的 你跟哈维
I bet he hired Xavi to shake things up, and you and Xavi
是世界上名气最大的一对拉丁夫妇
were the world's most famous Latino couple.
我的意思是 我表弟杰夫都听说过你们
I mean, my cousin Jeff heard of you.
白人杰夫
White Jeff.
- 盖尔 你不郁闷吗?
- Gael, aren't you upset about this?
现在又来一个性感的家伙跟你竞争
Now you have another hot guy to compete with.
- 好吧 现在我郁闷了
- Well, now I am.
- 我不会因为这件事受影响的
- I'm not gonna let this get to me.
我已经跟哈维合作过无数次
I've worked with Xavi plenty of times before.
而且我们离婚也没那么惨
And our divorce wasn't that bad.
- 嘿 嘿 我知道你们在说我
- Hey, hey, I know you're talking about me.
- 你打算什么时候学西班牙语?
- When are you gonna learn Spanish?
- 我说得够流畅了
- I'm fluent enough.
只是你们说太快的时候
It's just when you talk really fast,
我听不懂你们说什么
I have no idea what you're saying.
反之亦然
I mean, the reverse is true.
当我说英语说得飞快的时候
When I talk really fast in English,
你能听清我在说什么?
do you have any idea what I'm saying?
- 每个词都懂 - 是的
- Every word. - Yes.
- 好吧 听着 问题是我已经放下了
- Okay, look, the point is I've moved on.
我不是苦菜花
I'm not bitter.
哈维和我有一点分歧
Xavi and I just had a little disagreement.
我觉得婚姻是一个男人和一个女人的事
I thought marriage was between a man and a woman,
而不是一个男人 一个女人 和夏奇拉(拉丁天后 歌♥手)
not a man, a woman and Shakira.
啊! 我听懂了!
Ah! I know what you said!
菠萝什么的?
Something about a pineapple?
噢 谢谢你们!
Oh, thank you!
什么?
What?
哈维
Xavi.
阿 你说了他的名字 你被炒了
Ugh, you said his name. You're fired.
开个玩笑
I'm kidding.
各位 放松点 谁在乎他?
Guys, come on. Who cares?
- 我! 你们离婚我心都碎了!
- I do! Your divorce crushed me!
你们如此相爱 却突然分开
You were so in love, then for it all to come crashing down,
还公之于众!
and so publicly!
你不知道那对我是多大的打击
You don't know how hard that was on me.
- 安娜会好的 我们都会好的
- Ana will be fine. We're all gonna be fine.
你们没发现我已经崩溃了么
You don't see me freaking out
他们又请来一个受欢迎的家伙
because they brought in another hot guy.
淡定 淡定 淡定 等一下
Hold on, hold on, hold on. Wait a minute.
我希望我的胡须看上去正式一点
I need my formal mustache.
我今天有一场婚礼要拍呢
My character is shooting up a wedding today.
安娜索菲亚 我对你深表同情
Ana Sofia, my condolences.
有什么大人物把你前夫搞来了
The big guns bringing your ex on
因为你再也不能独挑大梁了
because you can't carry a show by yourself anymore.
真为你难过
So sad.
伊莎贝拉为什么不喜欢安娜?
Mira...why doesn't Isabela like Ana?
伊莎贝拉曾经是女主角
Isabela used to be the leading lady,
但后来安娜取代了她的位置
until the day Ana took her place.
她一直都有点接受无能
She did not handle it well.
他们不能这样!
They can't do this!
老娘才是明星!
I am the star!
你知道让哈维感到非常嫉妒的是什么吗?
You know what'd make Xavier really jealous?
就是那位跟你约会的热辣又年轻的小鲜肉
That hot, young stud that you've been seeing.
喔等等 你是一个人了呀
Oh, wait. You're alone.
嘿 我知道伊莎贝拉脑回路不太正常 但她说得对吧?
Hey, I know Isabela's crazy, but is she right?
有了我还不够 所以哈维才加入的吧?
They put Xavi here 'cause I'm not enough?
喔不 有你已经够好了 粉丝们都爱死你了
Of course you're enough. The fans love you.
- 蜜蜜! - 嗯?
- Mimi! - Hmm, hmm?
剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表