剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表
Maybe it was her husband.
那他为什么今早还在找她?
Why would he still be looking for her this morning?
难道伊莎贝拉出轨了 你们觉得呢?
You don't think Isabela's having an affair, do you?
对 她出轨了
Yeah, she's having an affair.
女士们 你们知道怎么叠床套吗?
Do any of you fine ladies know how to fold a fitted sheet?
- 哦 就... - 别碰
- Oh, just... - Don't touch that.
那一定是布拉德
That must be Brad.
他长得就像叫布拉德
He looks like a Brad.
叫布拉德的人 应该长什么样?
What does a Brad look like?
长得像李雷 但更傻点
Like a Mitchell, but nerdier.
盖尔 我们一起过去
Gael, we're all gonna go up there
告诉这个布拉德 如果他有话说
and tell Brad that if he has something to say,
就当着你面说
he can say it to your face.
那才是布拉德
It's Brad.
兄弟 那家伙真壮
Man, that guy's big.
没问题 我们能搞定他
It's okay, we can take him.
你们谁打过架?
Have either of you ever been in a fight before?
- 当然 - 从小到大都打过
- Yes. - All the time.
除了拍电视呢?
Any that weren't on TV?
- 从没 - 没有
- Never. - Nope.
盖尔 加尼卡?
Gael Garnica?
在?
Yes?
难以置信 居然是你!
I can't believe it's actually you!
我是你的忠粉啊
I am such a huge fan of yours.
但你说我是整个剧里 最差的演员
But you said I was the worst actor on the show.
哦 那个啊
Oh, that.
当时我心情糟透了
I was having a really bad day.
另外 我讨厌你们演得那个会说话的人偶故事
Plus, I hate that talking doll storyline you guys are doing.
你讨厌它?
You hate it?
那人偶台词比我多
The doll has more lines than me
爱情戏也比我多
and more love scenes.
那也是个性感的人偶
It is a very sexy doll.
重点是 布拉德 你不能在网上
The point is, Brad, you can't write mean stuff
写这么恶劣的评论
like that online.
明显就是针对我
It's hard not to take personally.
自从我看到了以后 我一直很难过
I've been upset ever since I read it.
对啊 如果我们在网上评论你的咖啡超难喝
Yeah, how would you feel if we wrote online
你怎么想?
that your coffee sucks?
好吧 我相信自己 只要我没事
Well, I guess I'd have the self-confidence
其他陌生人怎么看待我
to know that it doesn't matter what a bunch of strangers think
我都无所谓
as long as I'm okay.
这倒也是个解决方法
That's another way to handle it.
所以伊莎贝拉背着她老公 出轨了
So Isabela's cheating on her husband.
至少她还活着
At least she's alive.
对 我才不想对她的死负责呢
Yeah, I would hate to be responsible for her death.
我是说 如果我被抓
I mean, if I got caught.
马丁!
Martin!
好啊 安娜
Hi, Ana.
嘿 美人
Hey, beautiful.
抱歉 条件反射
Sorry, it's a reflex.
他怎么在这?
What is he doing here?
我知道 缘分多奇妙 这也能遇到?
I know, what are the odds?
蜜蜜 你说过不再给他发短♥信♥
Mimi, you said you would stop texting him.
好吧 我得告诉他我们在哪
Fine, he just needed to know where we were
好把房♥子钥匙给他
to come pick up my house keys.
他要跟你住?
He's staying with you?
他没地住了啊
He has no place else to go.
- 蜜蜜! - 他才从监狱出来
- Mimi! - He just got out of prison.
那应该是我说的
That was gonna be argument.
先不谈他是个罪犯
Forget the fact that he's a criminal.
他以前可是个坏老公
He was a bad husband before that.
记得吗? 自私又无聊
Remember? Selfish and boring.
是的 不过 你看他现在多好?
Okay, but, do you see how sweet he's being?
我是说 他甚至带我去帕拉佐酒店吃饭
I mean, he's even taking me to Il Palazzo for dinner.
那是我梦寐以求的地方
I have always wanted to go there.
对 因为他从不带你出门
Yeah, 'cause he never took you out.
他从没给你做出任何牺牲
He never did anything for you.
你们结婚时 他甚至让你在
When you guys got married, he made you register
欧迪办公登记
at Office Depot.
当时我们可得到了情侣版订书机
We got matching his and her staplers.
好吧 这事很复杂
Okay, it's complicated.
我和马丁曾经在一起
Martin and I had a life together.
我们曾是个家庭 我想重新有个家
We had a family. I want that back.
你已经有家了 不需要他
You already have that. You don't need him.
给我 给我!
Give me that. Give me!
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
罗克茜!
Roxie!
我不知道我站哪边
I didn't know whose team I was on.
把钥匙给我 马丁
Give me those keys, Martin.
来真的?
Oh, yeah?
你居然真的爬上我?
Are you seriously climbing me?
把它给我!
Give me it!
把它给我! 把它给我!
Give me that! Give me that!
- 蜜蜜! - 马丁 我们走
- Mimi! - Martin, let's go.
作为你的蜜蜜 我不能让你跟他走
As your Mimi, I can't let you go with him.
我不需要蜜蜜 你被炒了
I don't need a Mimi. You're fired.
没关系 我就不让你们走
I don't care. I'm not letting you go.
我去! 我恨倒车!
Damn it! I hate reverse!
听到了
I hear you.
我了个天 别敲了
For the love of God, please stop knocking.
伊莎贝拉和...
Isabela and...
你们一家?
family?
好诡异
So weird.
你去哪儿了?
Uh, where have you been?
我是说 除了这 你昨晚去哪里了?
I mean, besides here, where you've been all night?
当然不是什么比赛啊 脱衣舞男啊 还是和陌生男人走啊
Not jousting or with strippers or leaving with strange men.
你好 我是安娜
Hi, I'm Ana.
我现在口齿不清 思绪不灵了
Words are not my friend right now.
茵迪亚 卡森 当你们做出错误的人生选择时
India, Carson, this is what happens when you
这就是你们的下场
make poor life choices.
她大概一年内都会无家可归
She'll probably be homeless in a year.
我的钱包在这吗?
Is my purse here?
希望我别落在优步车里
I hope I didn't leave it in the Uber.
那是优步司机带你回家的?
That was an Uber driver that took you home?
他干嘛捧着一束花?
Why did he have flowers?
怪我怪我
Blame that one on me.
昨天是我们十四周年半纪念日
Yesterday was our 14 1/2 year anniversary.
我们庆祝每件事 这男人就是我的王
We celebrate everything. This man is my king.
嘿 那今早艾德发的短♥信♥
Hey, what about the text Ed sent this morning
说他担心你呢?
saying he was worried about you?
哦 我们在农贸市场走散了
Oh, we got separated at the farmers' market.
我被新鲜果酱区吸引住了
I got sucked in by the fresh preserves.
我还能说啥?
What can I say?
果酱就是我的菜!
Jam is my jam!
到底怎么了?
What's happening?
行了 豪饮妹 我们得走了
Okay, Boozie, we're leaving.
我们每周六晚都出去吃晚餐
We go out to dinner every Saturday night.
每周六晚?
Every Saturday night?
我们还给对方寄手写爱情诗
We also send each other handwritten love poems.
想听听吗?
Would you like to hear one?
绝对不
100% no.
不过这点启发了我
But that does give me an idea.
今晚 我请你们吃顿饭如何?
How about I take you guys out for dinner tonight?
可以 但她不能跟我们坐一起
Fine, but she can't sit with us.
我也不想
Wouldn't want to.
帕拉佐酒店怎么样?
Why don't we go to Il Palazzo?
噢 我们超爱去!
Oh, we love it!
我和伊莎贝拉在那里庆祝了
Isabela and I spent the fifth anniversary
我们第三次约会五周年纪念
of our third date there.
艾德 你在挑战我的极限
Ed, you are riding my last nerve right now, buddy.
这简直是浪费时间 是吧?
剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表