剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表
因为我清楚的看到了什么
Cause I clearly saw something.
那不是我们
That wasn't us.
哦 上帝
Oh--
那是约洛娜吗?
Is that La Llorona?
我在监视器里看到的就是她
That's what I saw on the monitor.
她不同意我们的恶作剧
She disapproves of our pranking.
快逃!
Run!
把新来的留下敬献给她!
Leave the new guy for sacrifice!
艾萨克?
Isaac?
你是那个鬼?
You're the ghost?
鬼? 疯了吗
Ghost? That's crazy.
我秘密地住在这
I secretly live on set.
噢
- Oh.
那也很疯狂
That's a little crazy too.
是啊
Yeah.
呃 你准备表演给我看吗
Well, you ready to show me how it's done?
是啊 不过等这群业余的先清场再说
Yeah, let's just wait for these amateurs to clear out.
好的
Okay.
呃 我和这儿的大厨关系很好
Uh, well, I'm great friends with the chef.
- 你想见见他吗? - 好啊 好啊 就这么办
Would you like to meet him? - Yes. Yes, let's do that.
太棒了
Fantastic.
他只会说西班牙语 而且说得很快
He only speaks Spanish and muy rápido,
所以得让你翻译了
so you're going to have to translate.
好吧 这样吧
- Okay, you know what?
咱们跳起来 用舞姿说话
Let's just let our bodies do the talking.
是啊 是啊 舞姿说话
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, talking bodies.
好主意
That's not a bad idea.
哦 来吧 我知道你在想什么
Oh, come on, I know what you're doing.
你萨尔萨舞跳的特别好
You're a great salsa dancer,
你不想让我尴尬而已
and you don't want to embarrass me.
不过不用担心 我也有自己的舞步 好嘛
But fear not--I have a few moves of my own, okay?
- 来吧 - 噢 耶
- Come on. - Oh, yeah.
哦 你知道么 来这儿
Oh! You know what? Come here.
像这样 这样
There we go. There we go.
噢
Oh!
你还好吗?
You okay?
噢 我要举你起来了 我不举你起来了
Oh, we're going to do a lift! We're not going to do a lift.
安娜 安娜
Ana, Ana.
安娜 安娜 你还好吗?
Ana, Ana, are you okay?
你嗑药了吗
Are you on drugs?
你可以告诉我 但是别告诉我
You can tell me, but don't tell me,
因为那样法律上讲我不得不开除你
because then legally I'd have to fire you.
詹姆斯 我没法再演下去了
James, I can't do this anymore, okay?
我不是帕西翁
I'm not Pasion.
我不喜欢萨尔萨舞
I don't like salsa dancing.
我也不会说西班牙语
I don't speak Spanish.
这不是真的我
This isn't the real me.
所有这些都不是真正的我
None of this is the real me.
这玩意就这么拿出来了?
Those just pop right out, do they?
真正的我喜欢吃奶酪泡芙
The real me likes eating cheese puffs
需要乳胶来垫胸
and relies heavily on boob tape for cleavage.
我不喜欢吃辣的
I don't like spicy food.
我看出来了
I saw that.
事实是 我很普通
The truth is I'm pretty normal.
我的生活并不像肥皂剧那样
My real life is not a telenovela.
事实是 我很欣慰能听到你这么说
And the truth is I'm relieved to hear that,
因为 帕西翁 她有点紧绷 不是吗?
because Pasion-- she's a little intense, right?
她很疯狂 而你不是
She's crazy. You're not.
她很疯狂 我不想和她约会
She's crazy, and I don't want to date her.
我想和在我西装上留下泡芙手印
I want to date the girl who leaves cheese puff prints
的女孩约会
on the back of my suit...
她会后背擦墙来挠痒
and uses the wall to scratch your back
会从车窗爬出来而不是重新停车
and climbs out car windows instead of re-parking.
- 你都看到了 - 我什么都能看到
- You saw that? - I see everything.
我告诉过你 哪儿都是摄像头
I told you-- there's cameras everywhere.
安娜 听着...
Ana, look...
你向我展示的那一点点真实的你
the little bit of you that you've allowed me to see
非常棒 我想要更多地了解
I think is pretty great, and I'd like to see more.
我想和你约会 安娜
I want to date you, Ana.
吻我
Kiss me.
嘘
Shh.
抱歉 这是下意识的举动
I'm sorry. That's muscle memory.
好了 来吧
Okay, come on.
嗯
Mm.
噢 没事 没事 这样
Oh, okay, okay, here we go.
这样 好了 噢
Here we go. Here we go. Oh.
所以 你说你的生活不是肥皂剧?
So you were saying your life is not like a telenovela?
也许有一点点
Maybe a little.
很棒不是吗?
Isn't this great?
把所有的家当置好后 感觉像住在别♥墅♥里
When you add up all the set, it's like I live in a mansion.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 也许你应该将它写下成一集
Hey, maybe you should write an episode about that.
哇哦 我不教你怎么打扮
Whoa. I don't tell you how to be pretty.
你也不要教我怎么写剧本
You don't tell me how to write.
- 艾萨克住这儿? - 嗯
- Isaac lives here? - Mm.
哇 你还真是什么都看得到
Wow! You really do see everything.
嗯哼
- Mm-hmm.
那是什么?
What's that?
那是我不吃魔鬼蛋的原因
That's why I don't eat the deviled eggs.
剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表