剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表
肥皂人生
第一季 第九集
我太失败了 我让很多人失望了
I'm a failure. I let so many people down
他说的没错 他是在浪费我们的时间
He's right. He's wasting our time.
嘿 看着我
Hey, look at me.
淡定一点
Pull yourself together.
宝宝做不到啊
I can't.
现在要来了哟
It's go time.
要扔软糖咯
Jellybeans up.
好!
Yes!
这下好了 它现在在这扎根了
Great, that lives there now.
好了 玩笑时间结束
Okay, playtime's over.
每个人都有工作要做呢
Everyone's got work to do.
天啦 蜜蜜 表演并不是工作
Oh, Mimi, acting's not work.
那是一项技能
It's a craft.
我对老天发誓 罗德里格
I swear to God, Rodrigo,
我现在就要废了你这门手艺
I'm about to kick the craft right out of you.
我们去化妆室吧
Hey, hey, let's go to my dressing room,
喝点汽水 别在这凶同事了
drink some fizzy water, not threaten co-workers.
你看啥呢?
What are you looking at?
嘿 这是在干嘛呢?
Hey, what's going on?
你知道罗德里格怕你
You know Rodrigo's afraid of you.
马丁今天要被释放了
Martin's getting out of prison today.
什么?
What?
你的前夫要出狱了
Your ex-husband's getting out of prison,
你竟然都不告诉我们?
and you didn't even tell us?
我也是才知道的
I just found out.
他因为狱中表现良好提前释放了
He got released early for good behavior.
在一个白领精英监狱中能有什么好行为?
What's good behavior in a white collar prison?
教普拉提教的最好嘛?
Teach the best Pilates class?
也许他整混了所有的车牌照
Maybe he Bedazzled all the license plates.
那是一个白领监狱 但它也还是监狱呀
It's a white collar prison, but it's still prison.
好吧 他唱了福音里面的一首歌♥
Fine, he sang a medley from "Godspell"
获得才艺秀冠军
and won the talent show.
那你是怎么和你孩子说的?
So what did you tell your kids?
他们周末要在他们外祖母家呆
They're at their grandma's for the weekend.
但是马丁打电♥话♥来说他要来看我
But Martin called and said he was coming to see me.
- 什么时候? - 就现在!
- When? - Now!
自从他被定罪后我就再没有见过他了
I haven't seen him since he got convicted.
对那个判决他好难接受
He did not take it well.
蜜蜜! 给我录实习医生格蕾 拜托了!
Mimi! DVR "Grey's Anatomy" For me, please!
拜托了!
Please!
马丁就是那么没用的一个人
Martin was always such a wuss.
在会计学校的时候他就是一个书呆子
He sat at the nerd table in accounting school.
想想我说的这句话你就知道了
Just think about that sentence.
你好呀 蜜蜜
Hello, Mimi.
马丁?
Martin?
软糖掉出来了
The jellybean.
所以说
So,
马丁 你在牢里的时候 你有没有
Martin, in jail, did you ever, like,
和监狱长顶嘴然后被送到小黑屋里
mouth off to the warden and get sent to the hole?
我们根本就没有什么小黑屋
We didn't have a hole.
我们有一个水吧
We had a juice bar.
我很抱歉 我可以--
I'm sorry, can I just--
马丁 我还是不习惯你现在的样子
Martin, I still can't get over how you look.
是呀 我剪了头发 而且在那里没有事可做
Yeah, I cut my hair, and there wasn't much to do,
所以我开始健身
so I started working out.
我的狱友是一个纹身师
My cellmate was a tattoo artist.
所以你弄了一个奇怪的扬科维奇(美国男歌♥手)纹身?
So you got a tattoo of "Weird Al" Yankovic?
这是蜜蜜
That's Mimi.
在牢里我有很多时间去回想过去的这几年
I had a lot of time to think the past few years.
我只希望能有这样一个机会来告诉你
And I just want a chance to show you
我们之间可以有所改变
that things can be different.
我们还可以重组家庭
We can be a family again.
蜜蜜 他们要我们就位了
Uh, Mimi, they need us on set,
现在 立刻
immediately, right now,
马上 要开拍了 盖尔
right now, for the scene, Gael,
- 拍那个场景 狗狗那个—- - 谋杀那个
- for that scene with the puppy-- - Murder.
谋杀狗狗那一幕
The puppy murder.
别担心 马丁 小狗负责谋杀那一块
Don't worry, Martin, the puppy does the murdering.
是嘛 很有趣的
Yeah, it's so cute.
听上去是很好玩
Sounds cute.
是 是呀
Yeah, yeah.
见到你很开心 马丁
Good to see you, Martin.
你这样子挺好的 非常像坐过牢的
Love the look, very prison-y.
你们看到马丁的样子了么?
Wow, did you see Martin?
他看上去挺好的
He looked good.
- 难道他看上去不好吗?- 他看上去是很帅
- Didn't he look good? - He looked good.
你错了 他简直帅的不得了
You wrong. He looked great.
而且他本来过去对我们之间
And he never used to talk about us
以及这个家的事是闭口不提的
and the family before.
我该咋办?
What do I do?
不咋办
Nothing.
别管他看上去怎么怎么好 别忘了
No matter how good he looked, don't forget,
马丁他仍然是那个偷了他客户大笔钱
Martin is still the same guy who stole lots of money
还欺骗了你的家伙
from his clients and lied to you.
这个仍没变
That hasn't changed.
好吧 但是得为他说一句 你有看见他的小虎牙么?
Okay, but in his defense, did you see his tush?
哈 哈! 慢着
Ha, ha! Hold on.
我在说什么啊? 我根本不想和他重归于好
What am I saying? I don't want him back.
至少我就不这么认为
At least, I don't think so.
蜜蜜 你现在脑子不太清楚 你现在稀里糊涂的
Mimi, you're unhinged. You're all over the place.
你现在都是在疯言疯语
You're talking crazy.
你听上去就像我一样
You sound like me.
那不好吗?
That's not good?
是 一点也不好
No, it's not.
你知道你现在需要什么嘛?
You know what you need?
需要一个人陪在你身边 来安抚你
Someone to ground you, to calm you.
你需要一个蜜蜜式的人
You need a Mimi.
你需要我来成为你的蜜蜜
You need me to be your Mimi.
你需要我来做蜜蜜
You need a Me-Mimi.
你需要的是萌萌哒我蜜蜜 那就是我啊
You need a Mini-Me-Mimi. That is me.
- 蜜蜜蜜蜜— - 拜托你停下来吧
- Mi-mi-mi-mi-- - Please stop.
好吧 快过来
Yep. Kay, come on.
我们走吧
Let's go.
好吧 蜜蜜 我们要怎么办?
All right, Mimi, what are we gonna do?
这样吧
You know what?
我们要过一个棒棒的传统女生之夜
We're gonna get your mind off Martin
来让你别再去想马丁的事情
by having a good old-fashioned girls night out.
天啦 我爱死女生之夜了
Oh, I love girls night out.
我们要邀请男士们吗?
Should we invite the guys?
好吧 我会参加这个愚蠢的亲密仪式
Fine, I'll attend your silly bonding ritual.
但是我拒绝拥抱和编辫子
But no hugs, no hair-braiding,
也不要 "上啊 姑娘们"之类的
and no, "You go, girls."
我不做任何保证
I make no promises.
盖尔 真的只有女生才能参加哦
Oh, Gael, it really is just the girls.
寿司 玛格丽特 一些八卦
Sushi, margaritas, some light purse talk.
但是我很喜欢做那些事
But I love all those things.
兄弟 今晚上和我和罗德里格一起出去吧
Dude, come out with me and Rodrigo tonight.
会很好玩的
This will be fun.
你从来没有真正的和我们一起出去过
You never really bro it out with us.
好兄弟出去要做些什么?
What is involved in bro-ing out?
吃吃牛排 看看体育赛事
Eating steaks, watching sports,
和女人们做做♥爱♥
having sex with women.
好吧 那些事大多我都挺喜欢的
Okay, I like most of those things.
那好 你和这些男生们一起出去玩的开心啊
Good, you go out with the boys and have fun.
我们就聊一晚上的天
We'll just end up talking all night.
那会很无聊的
It's gonna be so boring.
太烈了!
Oh, that's awful!
再来一杯
Let's do another one.
那些酒叫什么?
剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表