剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表
He just probably decided he didn't want to be with me.
我只是没做好准备去面对这一切
I just wasn't ready to face it.
- 安娜 - 哦 不 没事
- Ana. - No, no, it's okay.
我应该回家跟那个鸟在一起
I'm just gonna go home and hang out with that bird
只有它不会离开我的公♥寓♥
that won't leave my condo.
嘿 艾萨克
Hey, hey, hey, Isaac.
既然你在构思新剧
Since you've been working on a new show idea,
那我就必须
it would be very irresponsible of me
要让你见识下我的特长
not to show you my special skills.
哑剧 你逗我?
Mime. Really?
好吧 还不赖
Okay, that's not bad.
等等
Wait.
我还有更多呢
I got more stuff.
我真为安娜难过
I feel so bad for Ana.
她现在可能正一头埋在鸡肉馅饼里
She's probably facedown in a chicken potpie by now.
好吧 你觉得哈维 现在在哪?
Okay, where do you think Javi really is?
哦 好吧 我正要说这个
Oh, okay, I'm just gonna say it.
我觉得他可能已经和凯利和好了
I think he might have gotten back together with Kelly.
我们现在说的声音是不是太大了?
Are we saying that out loud now?
因为我已经想了一天了
'Cause I've been thinking it all day.
我替安娜祈祷这不是真的
I wish for Ana's sake it wasn't true,
但是 我觉得 不可能
but, I mean, come on.
凯利真的很棒
Kelly is amazing.
是吧?
Right?
收养了那栋失火大楼的孤儿
Saving all those orphans from that burning building.
在她得奖的桑巴舞里
And she's in incredible shape
她的动作也是超级棒
from her award-winning samba dancing.
她还在医院里救死扶伤
And she worked in a hospital saving lives.
医院?
Hospital?
跳桑巴舞?
Samba dancing?
孤儿
Orphans.
你知道这说明什么了吗?
Do you know what this means?
凯利一直太忙了 她需要解压
Kelly's way too busy. She needs to unplug.
不 凯利一直在模仿
No, Kelly has been copying
安娜的电视剧里的角色
everything that Ana's been doing in her shows.
但是安娜曾反串过
But was Ana ever a cross-dressing
航船的指挥吗?
cruise ship director?
这表明那个跟踪者就是...
Does this mean the stalker is...
凯利 你在这做什么?
Kelly, what are you doing here?
我听说你在找哈维
I heard you were looking for Javi.
我找到他了
Well, I found him.
没错 绑起来堵住嘴 我就知道
Yes, bound and gagged. I knew it.
不好意思 你是发现他时就这样了?
I'm sorry. Did you find him like that?
还是你把他弄成这样的?
Or did you do that to him?
哦 我的错 全是我做的
Oh, no, my bad. Yeah, I totally did that to him.
噢
Oh.
噢
Oh.
等等 你就是我的脑残粉?
So wait. You're my stalker?
我更喜欢自称不计回报的好朋友
We prefer unrequited best friend.
为什么会这样?
Why is this happening?
我甚至不认识你啊
I don't even know you.
没错 但我认识你
Yes, but I know you.
知道吗 我父母一直工作
See, my parents worked all the time.
他们有一家24小时健身俱乐部
Literally. They owned a 24 Hour Fitness.
所以我被保姆养大
So I was raised by babysitters,
他们都看过你演的电视剧
and they all watched your telenovelas.
某种意义上 你是一直存在于我生命中的人
In a way, the one constant in my life was you.
啊哦
Aww.
凯利 放了安娜吧
Kelly, just let Ana go.
她和这事儿没半毛关系
She doesn't have anything to do with this.
这事完全都是为了安娜
Ana has everything to do with this.
你只是个人♥质♥ 漂亮的人♥质♥
You're just a pawn, pretty boy.
哦 吼吼
Ooh, hoo-hoo.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你想要什么呢?
What do you want?
我要成为你 还用说嘛
To be you, of course,
所以我会录下所有你演过的剧
which is why I copied your shows.
我跟着你满世界地跑
I followed you everywhere.
翻遍了你的垃圾桶
I went through your trash.
顺便说下 你实在太不环保了
P.S., you should really recycle more,
即便不为我们自己 也要为下一代着想
if not for us, then for the children.
- 他们是我们的未来 - 你为什么要附和她?
- They are our future. - Why are you agreeing with her?
因为她把我们都绑起来了
Because she has us tied up.
而且 她说得很有道理
Plus, she has a point.
我穷尽所能就想成为你
I did whatever I could just to be you,
包括和哈维谈恋爱
including date Javi,
但是看这架势他对你还余情未了
but it was pretty clear that he still had feelings for you,
而我永远无法俘获他的心
that I would never be enough for him.
然后我意识到无论我怎么努力
And then I realized that no matter what I did,
都不能真正成为你
I could actually never really be you.
所以我会做得有些疯狂
So I might have gone a little bit crazy.
但是现在我有新的想法了
But now I have a new plan.
放了我们吗? 太好了
To let us go? Great.
既然没伤害 我们不会追究的
No harm, no foul.
我们不会对别人说
We keep this between us.
不 如果我不能成为安娜
No, if I can't be Ana,
我要做安娜最好的朋友
I'm gonna be Ana's best friend.
你想成为我最好的朋友吗?
Do you want to be best friends?
想
Yes.
太好了!
Yes!
举手击掌
High five.
还是放下手击掌吧
Low five.
那你想先干点儿什么呢 闺蜜?
So what do you want to do first, bestie?
耶 真是太有趣了 一点儿也不觉得害怕
Yeah, that was so fun, and not terrifying at all.
那 我猜这表示我们已经成了最好的朋友了
Well, I guess that means we're best friends now.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我应该要给蜜蜜打个电♥话♥告诉她这个消息
I should probably call Mimi and tell her
她不再是我最好的朋友了
she's no longer my best friend.
没错 她有权要知道这件事
Yes, she has a right to know.
是 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
我去拿手♥机♥
I'll go get your phone.
好啊
Okay.
万一这次我丧命于此
Just in case I don't survive this,
我希望自己穿着黑色牛仔衣下葬
I want to be buried in my black jeans.
这可能是我们的临终告别
This might be our last conversation,
你想说的是这个意思吧?
and that's what you want to talk about?
还有 你那些牛仔服口袋太多
Besides, those jeans have too many pockets.
是 可那些口袋都那么讨人喜欢
Yeah, but they're so flattering.
不 才不是呢 那些口袋贴在你的屁♥股♥上看起来怪怪的
No, they're not. They hit you weird on the hips.
- 真的吗? - 给你
- Really? - Here you go.
嘿嘿 谢谢 闺蜜
Heh-heh, thanks, girlfriend.
好了 打给蜜蜜
All right, dialing Mimi.
伙计们 伙计们 是她 是她
Guys, guys, it's her. It's her.
安娜 哦 谢天谢地
Ana. Oh, thank God.
我们一直在拨你电♥话♥
We've been trying to call you.
我们知道跟踪你的人是谁了 是...
We know who your stalker is. It’s...
凯利!
Kelly!
我现在在我公♥寓♥里和凯丽在一起
I'm here at my condo with Kelly.
她现在是我最好的朋友了
She's my best friend now.
我不想再做你最好的朋友了 蜜蜜
I no longer want to be your best friend, Mimi,
因为我现在和凯丽在一起了
Because I'm with Kelly now.
所以我希望你能听懂我的意思
So I hope you can take the hint.
好吧
Okay.
听到吗?
There, see?
我们必须帮助她 她现在很危险
We have to help her. She's in danger.
她永远都不会说不想做我最好朋友这种话
She would never say she didn't want to be my best friend.
有时候人们就是会关系破裂
Sometimes people just grow apart.
祝福你那位女朋友
Good luck with your girlfriend.
警♥察♥不打算帮我们?
The police aren't gonna help us?
那我们只能自己采取行动了
Then we've got to do it ourselves.
我们还能找到其他人帮忙吗?
剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表