剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表
肥皂人生
第一季 第七集
编剧休息室
钢琴?这里为什么有一架钢琴!
A Piano? What's that doing here!
给唱歌♥的人伴奏
It's for singing.
有什么问题吗?因为你不会唱歌♥所以嫉妒吗?
What's the problem? You jealous 'cause you can't sing?
怎么可能?我会唱歌♥
What? I can sing.
只是在这的各位都是艺术家
It's just this place is full of performers.
他们一定会沉迷于那东西
They're going to be drawn to that thing
就像飞蛾扑火一样
like moths to a flame.
看到了吧?
Ah. You see?
?噢诶 噢诶?
? O eh, o eh ?
哈维 别唱了
Xavi, don't.
- ?噢诶 噢诶? - 蜜蜜!
- ? O eh, o eh ? - Mimi!
? 噢诶 噢啊 ?
? O eh, oo aah ?
? 噢诶 噢啊 ?
? O eh, oo aah ?
- 开始了 - ? 夜幕降临 ?
- Here we go. - ? At night ?
? 当你关上所有的灯 ?
? When you turn off all the lights ?
? 你将无所遁形 ?
? There's no place that you can hide ?
? 噢 不 ?
? Oh no, no ?
? 这节奏正中你下怀 ?
? The rhythm is gonna get'cha ?
好吧 你们好样的
All right, good for you.
都太能唱了 真棒
Both can sing. Great.
? 在床上 ?
? In bed ?
? 扔掉你的面纱 ? -不要 我不想跳舞谢谢
? Throw the covers on your head ? -Nope. I don't want to dance. Thank you.
? 你假装自己死了一样 ?
? You pretend like you are dead ?
- ? 但我知道? - 好吧
- ? But I know it ? - Okay.
? 这节奏能让你苏醒过来?
? The rhythm is gonna get'cha Yeah, yeah ?
好了 我们现在应该回去工作了
Okay, we should get back to work now.
? 这节奏正中你下怀 ?
? The rhythm is gonna get'cha the rhythm is gonna get'cha ?
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
? The rhythm is going to get you tonight ?
? 这节奏今晚会让你嗨起来 ?
- 不会吧? 小手鼓都上了? - ? 毫无头绪 ?
- Seriously? Bongos? - ? No clue ?
? 对于你所经历的一切 ?
? Of what's happening to you ?
? 今晚之前的就让它过去吧 宝贝 ?
? And before this night is through, baby ?
? 这节奏会让你嗨起来 ?
? The rhythm is going to get you ?
好吧 那么...噢
Okay, well...oh.
? 这节奏正中你下怀 ?
? The rhythm is gonna get'cha ?
现在是歌♥舞排练吗?
There's a dance routine?
? 这节奏正中你下怀 ?
? The rhythm is gonna get'cha ?
? 这节奏正中你下怀 ?
? The rhythm is gonna get you tonight ?
? 这节奏今晚会让你嗨起来 ?
? The rhythm will get you tonight ?
不会吧? 大家都这么会唱?
Really? Everybody can sing?
? 就在今晚 ?
? Tonight ?
噢老天 我们居然做到了
Oh, my God. We just did that.
是啊 就这么自然而然发生了
I know. That just happened.
好吧 我希望你们都玩得开心
Well, I hope the rhythm gets all of you.
祝你好运 在这俩老婆间周♥旋♥可不容易
Good luck with both your wives.
谢谢
Thanks.
呃 这架可恶的钢琴还在这
Ugh. Stupid piano is still here.
可恶?
Stupid?
它能拯救生灵
This thing is saving lives.
我只要坐在这里敲敲琴键
All I have to do is sit here and tickle the ivories
人们就会敞开心扉
and people will open up their hearts.
我至今还是开着灯睡
I still sleep with the light on.
哇哦 真的有用
Wow. It really works.
詹姆斯没和你一起过来?
James didn't come in with you?
你们终于要歇一晚了?
You guys finally took a night off?
并没有 他就在我后面
Nope. He's right behind me.
喔! 嘿 嘿 大家好
Whoa! Hey. Hey, everybody.
那是什么
What is that?
这是电子平衡车
It's an electronic balancing scooter.
我的日程太满了
My schedule is so packed,
所以我想用它来提高我的效率
so I'm trying to increase my efficiency.
他滑得越来越好啦
Oh, he's getting better.
哦 那当然
Oh, for sure.
麦克曼先生超棒的
Mr. McMahon is really, really good.
嘿 听着
Hey, listen.
你不用奉承我 好吗?
You don't have to suck up to me, okay?
别把我当老板
Don't think of me like your boss.
就把我当安娜的男朋友
Think of me as Ana's boyfriend.
男朋友?喔
Boyfriend? Wow.
才三周就确定了
After only three weeks.
他可真是一点时间也不浪费
He doesn't waste any time.
呃 是啊 我想说 这也是我第一次听到
Uh, yes. I mean, that's the first time I've heard it,
不过也说得通
but it makes sense.
我们每晚都睡在一起
We sleep together every night,
如果不是男朋友只能说他是一个毛毛的人体枕头
so he's either my boyfriend or a very hairy body pillow.
- 你们真棒 - 噢 谢谢
- Good for you guys. - Oh, thank you.
- 麦克曼先生真厉害 - 噢 拜托 叫我詹姆斯
- Cool, Mr. McMahon. - Oh, come on, call me James.
好吗? 或者詹宝 或者哈姆
Okay? Or Jimbo. Or Jaime.
- 嗯嗯 - 不 不能叫哈...
- Mm-mmm. - No, not Jai--
好吧 好吧 你们帮我想一个
Okay, okay, fine. You guys come up with something.
- 吉米酱怎么样? - 太烂了
- How about Jimmy-jam? - That's terrible.
中午之前我要看到桌上有一百个方案
I want 100 ideas on my desk by noon.
听着 美人 我得去跟比尔 盖茨吃午餐了
Listen, beautiful, I gotta go meet Bill Gates for lunch.
你跟比尔盖茨是朋友?
You're friends with Bill Gates?
更像是互惠互利的那种朋友
I like to think of it more as friends with benefits.
哦 不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no. No, no, no.
他为我提供免费的技术支持
He gives me free tech support.
好了 宝贝 我走了 过来
Okay, babe, I'm off. Get in here.
额 再试一次
Um, ex--oh. One more time.
来吧 也不行
Here we go. Also not happening.
好吧就这样吧
Okay, there. That's fine.
- 拜拜 - 额别去帮他
- Pesos. - Eh, don't help him.
- 他需要学习 - 喔!
- He needs to learn. - Whoa!
- 呀!
- Aah!
- 你要干嘛? - 入驻
- What you doing? - Moving in.
昨晚扑克游戏我赢了罗德里格的更衣室
I won Rodrigo's dressing room in a poker game last night.
你骗我才赢的
You only won because you lie.
- 那是虚张声势 - 就是骗
- It's called bluffing. - It's a lie.
- 那也是游戏的一部分 - 那也伤人
- It's part of the game. - It still hurts.
你们下次什么时候玩?
When are you guys playing next?
我想加入
I'd love to join.
噢
Ooh.
噢 可以吗?
Ooh, yeah?
噢 不可以
Ooh, no.
我会打牌的
I can play cards.
你真可爱 罗克西
You're a sweet kid, Roxie,
但这个游戏可不适合玻璃心
but this game is not for the faint of heart.
现在我的猫猫的衣服该往哪里挂?
Where am I supposed to hang my cat's clothes?
噢 不会吧 安娜 今天是你生日吗?
Oh, no. Ana, is it your birthday?
我是说 我当然记得你的生日
I mean, of course I know it's your birthday.
你没收到我送的蛋糕?
You didn't get my cake?
我得给面包店打电♥话♥
I'm calling the bakery right now.
哦 我在打了 我要大骂他们一顿
Oh, I am dialing. I am so going to yell at them.
盖尔 今天不是我生日
Gael, it's not my birthday.
谢天谢地 我快崩溃了
Thank God. I was falling apart fast.
"安娜 没有你的生活我'无法忍♥兽' 詹姆斯"
"Ana, life without you would be 'unbearable,' James."
- 喔 - 啊
Aww. - Ah.
- 啊? - 噢 我是想说 哇哦
- Ah? - Oh, I mean, aww.
- 你没事吧? - 当然 你知道
- You okay? - Yeah, you know,
詹姆斯是完美人选
James is the perfect guy.
又聪明又成功
He's smart and successful.
只是...只是有点太热情了
It's just--it's been getting a little intense.
每天送花 还有这个大熊
Flowers every day, this big bear.
昨晚他带我去一个古巴餐厅吃饭
Last night he took me to a Cuban restaurant.
- 然后? - 在古巴
- So? - In Cuba.
太浪漫了
So romantic.
我觉得自己好像你浪漫爱情大戏中的
I feel like a supporting character
主要配角
in your romantic comedy.
我会以这样的姿势出现在海报的最上面的一角
剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表