剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表
肥皂人生
第一季 第十一集
你还好吗?
是的.
感谢上帝我们在飞机爆♥炸♥
之前逃离了.
如果我们死了,
我就没有机会
告诉你...
我还爱着你.
你能回到我身边 我真的好高兴.
我从未离开.
在我宣布他们
结为夫妻之前,
有人要反对吗?
哦 我要迟到了!
Oh, I'm late!
别这样啊 出去 出去 快出去
Come on. Get out. Get out. Get out.
- 阿嚏! - 哦!
- Achoo! - Oh!
啊 哦
Ahh, oh.
今天太倒霉了
This day could not get any worse.
嘿 安娜 你知道我拆了你的粉丝信
Oh, hey, Ana, you know how I opened up your fan mail
还替你签了签名照对吧?
and signed autographs for you?
知道
Oh, yes.
你能不能不要再签“有缘再见哦亲”?
Look, can you please stop signing it "Smell ya later"?
听起来不像是我的风格
Doesn't really sound like me.
没问题
Sure.
还有 这个没有邮戳
Anyway, this one has no postage,
而且 它上面的照片 怎么说 很诡异
and it's got, like, creepy photos
还有一个你的人脸面具
and what appears to be a mask of your face.
哎呦我的亲舅姥爷
Whoa.
难道我看起来就是这个鬼样子?
Is that what I look like?
安娜 你知道这意味着什么吗?
Ana, you know what this means?
我有一个变♥态♥脑残粉?
That I have a stalker?
喔哦
Whoa.
我有个脑残粉耶!
I have a stalker!
对啊! 恭喜你
I know! Congrats.
哦 望穿秋水 终于等来
Oh, finally.
呃
Uh.
- 哦 我们 — 路易斯
-Oh, we're- -Luis.
停
Cut.
在我们修好之前呆在原地别动
Stay in places until we fix it.
好吧 这下尴尬了哈 哼?
Well, this is awkward, huh?
不好说啊 感觉还蛮不错的
I don't know. Feels kind of nice.
有点昨♥日♥重♥现♥的感觉
Kind of like old times.
呃 你说的没做 是有点尴尬
Eh, you're right, a little awkward.
自从你和凯丽分手了之后
Just things have been weird between us
我们俩之间就一直怪怪的
ever since you and Kelly broke up,
还有她说的那些无稽之谈
and she said that ridiculous thing.
她说啥了 说我有口气?
What, that I'm too breathy?
不 就是说我俩之间还有感觉
No, there's still something between you and me.
好吧 但万一她说中了呢?
Well, what if she's right?
啥玩意儿?
What?
哦 呃...
Oh, um...
你俩准备好了没把这整件事再重新来一遍?
Are you two ready to do the whole thing again?
我不知道 路易斯
I don't know, Luis.
这发展的有点太快了
This is moving a little fast.
你懂的 我们俩之间还有太多阻碍
You know, there's so much baggage between us.
我还不确定我有没有准备好重拾就请
I'm not sure if I'm ready to just jump back into it.
我说的是拍摄
I'm talking about the shot.
哦 拍戏啊
Oh, the shot.
是的 那是当然 我们已经准备好了
Yes, yes, we're ready for the shot.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know it sounds crazy,
而且我也不是想说我们俩之间立刻
and I'm not asking you to just jump back into
旧情复燃 但是我
a relationship with me, but I
我认为我俩之间还点感觉
I think there's still something between us.
或许我们应该好好谈一谈
Maybe we should talk about it.
你...你的意思是 现...现在?
You--you mean, right--right now?
哦 好吧
Uh, okay.
不如我们明天早上8点上班之前在咖啡店见一面
How about we meet for coffee tomorrow before work at 8:00.
如果你来了 我们就谈谈
If you show up, we talk.
如果你没来 就当什么事都没有发生
If you don't, then no big deal.
我们还是做朋友 不会变的奇怪的
We stay friends. It won't be weird.
好 要考虑的好像很多啊
Okay, that's a lot to think about.
但是 就当我会来
But let's say I do come.
要不我们还是8:15见吧? 我8点还有点事情
Can we make it 8:15? I have something at 8:00.
事实上 如果你会来 我们还是8:45见吧?
Actually, if you do come, can you make it 8:45?
这样我锻炼完还可以留点时间冲个凉
That will give me time to shower after I work out.
你本来准备锻炼完不洗澡?
You weren't gonna shower after you worked out?
又不确定你会不会来呢
You don't even know if you're coming.
但如果你要是来 我们还是9点见吧?
But if you are, can you make it 9:00?
好
Yeah.
开拍
And...action.
艾萨克中邪了吗?
Is Isaac possessed?
不 他在想一个新桥段
No, he's working on a new show idea.
他心里清楚 但不会告诉我们
He knows what it is, but he won't tell us.
新剧吗? 我们这部有什么不好吗?
New show? What's wrong with this one?
罗克西 肥皂剧就是这么运作的
Roxie, this is how telenovelas work.
写一大堆剧集
You do a bunch of episodes,
然后立马去写下一个电视剧
and then you jump on to the next show.
哦
Oh.
我想参演艾萨克的新剧
I want to be on Isaac's new show.
哦 或许他在写一个坐拥
Ooh, maybe he's writing one about a lawyer
葡萄园的大律师的故事
who owns a vineyard.
罗克西 现在的剧就是这个
Roxie, that's this show.
哦 对吼
Oh, yeah.
难怪它就这样出现在了我的脑海里
That's why it was in my head.
如果我们想要好的戏份 我们就要自己争取
If we want good parts, then we have to make it happen.
让我们联合起来
Let's band together on this.
跟我一起来
Come with me.
但是让我先来
But be behind me.
咋了? 我犯啥事儿了?
What? What did I do?
我以为那是个公共牙刷
I thought that was a community toothbrush.
我们知道你在写新剧本
Well, we know you're working on a new show.
我们只想向你展示一下我们多才多艺
We just want to remind you of our many talents.
我可以说英音
I can speak with a British accent.
我可以跳踢踏舞
I can tap-dance.
嘿
Hey.
我会跆拳道
I know karate.
呀!
Yah!
哦 你猜咋滴? 看看我
Oh, yeah? Look what I can do.
我简直不敢相信哈维说他还喜欢你
I can't believe Javi admitted he still has feelings for you.
就是啊
I know.
我们当时卡在降落伞里
We were stuck in a parachute,
然后我还穿着这双超高防水台鞋
and I had the mother of all wedgies.
不过当时真的超级浪漫
Oh, but it was so romantic.
我不喜欢你们这样
I don't like it.
记住叶良辰我说的话 如果哈维再伤害你一次
Mark my words, if Javi hurts you again
他会为今天后悔的
he will rue the day.
他会后悔的
He will rue it.
盖尔 我还从来没见你这样过呢
Gael, I've never seen you like this.
那就接受现实吧
Drink it in.
喔哦 如果盖儿都这么生气的话
Wow, if Gael's this upset,
我确定你肯定迫不及待想打击我
I'm sure you're dying to tell me what a horrible idea this is.
事实上 我不敢相信我会这么说
Actually, I can't believe I'm gonna say this,
但是或许你应该试一试
but maybe you should just go for it.
哈维不是当初你嫁的那个小屁孩了
Javi's not that kid you married.
他现在已经成熟了
He's really grown up now.
那詹姆斯怎么办呢?
But what about James?
我以为你们有朝一日仍有复合的可能
I thought that was still a possibility someday.
我也这么想 可他去寻找自我了
So did I, but he went to go find himself,
而我再也没有他的消息
and I never heard from him again.
这太奇怪
That's so weird.
他好像人间蒸发了
It's like he fell off the face of the Earth.
你们的意见对我很重要
Okay, your opinions mean the world to me,
所以 告诉我你们的真实想法
so tell me what you're honestly thinking.
我...
I...
因为一方面
Because on the one hand,
我们结婚的时候哈维真的让我很受伤
剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表