剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表
肥皂人生
第一季 第八集
是你还有露娜?
正是
你已经踩进我设下的陷阱之中了
踩中了那个捕熊夹
你们死定了
就在我和露娜做♥爱♥之后
- 我的天 太好吃了! - 谁带来的?
- Oh, my god, these are amazing! - Who brought these in?
会计部门的丹妮斯
Denise from accounting.
丹妮斯! 丹妮斯! 丹妮斯! 丹妮斯! 丹妮斯!
Denise! Denise! Denise! Denise! Denise!
她在哪? 本宫想亲她
Where is she? I wanna kiss her.
她才生病请假回家
Oh, she just went home sick.
肠胃炎
Stomach flu.
知道我特烦谁吗? 就是丹尼斯
You know who I hate? A-Denise.
抱歉 各位 我必须带孩子来工作
Sorry, guys, I had to bring the kids to work.
今天不上学 学校到处都是虱子
There was no school today. There was a lice outbreak.
不晓得哪里来的
They have no idea where it started.
- 来 我的小帅哥们! - 嘿 安娜!
- There are my boys! - Hey, Anna!
雨果! 雨果!
Hugo! Hugo!
请对他温柔以待 亲们
Go easy on him this time, guys.
自打你们上次来后 他的毛刚长齐
His hair just grew back from your last visit.
雨果 快跑!
Hugo, run!
吾儿在此逗留 你们都没意见吧?
So you guys are cool with my kids hanging here today?
当然 我爱孩子
Oh, sure. I love kids.
我没开玩笑
That wasn't a joke.
你们到底怎么看我的?
What do you people think of me?
她真逗
She's hilarious.
蜜蜜 没事的
Mimi, it will be fine,
但我们应该让孩子们
But we should probably keep them away
远离我们今天要拍的...
from the big cocaine bust scene...
缴获可♥卡♥因♥那个场景
we're shooting today.
雪 真棒! 下雪啦!
Snow, yeah! It's snowing!
好吧 至少他们在一起玩
Well, at least they're playing together.
下雪啦!
snowing!
把毒资放下
Put the drug money down.
嘿 蜜蜜 你知道这裙子缺什么?
Hey, Mimi, you know what this dress needs?
布料
Fabric.
蜜蜜
Mimi.
你看康纳又在生闷气
Look at Conner sulking over there.
他现在整天都这样
That's all he does anymore.
以前我们很亲近
We used to be so close,
现在他拒我千里之外
But now he's totally pulled away from me.
你看
Watch.
看到没? 那招以前很管用
See? That bit used to kill.
他一定有什么毛病
There's something wrong with him.
噢 他都十三岁了
Oh, he's 13.
他不想跟妈妈一起玩
It's totally normal that he doesn't want
是很正常的
to hang out with his mom.
他会跟我说的
He'll talk to me.
我以前教过他 如何用一包薯片
I taught him how to knock out a sugar high
嗨到睡死过去
with a bag of potato chips.
我还让他开过我的车呢
Sometimes I let him drive my car.
记得提醒我 再也不让你帮忙看孩子了
Remind me not to let you babysit ever again.
为什么? 因为薯片吗?
Why? 'cause of the chips?
听着 康纳跟我关系超铁
Look, Conner and I are tight.
“铁”的意思是关系很好 年轻人说的词我很懂
That means close. I'm fluent in tween.
真的? 我侄女刚给我发了条短♥信♥
Really? I just got a text from my niece,
"哈哈 顺便" 接着一个戴着墨镜的太阳表情
"Lol. Btw," And then a sunshine with sunglasses.
等等...为啥太阳还得戴墨镜?
Wait...why does the sun need sunglasses?
- 他可是太阳 - 因为他是高冷太阳
- He's the sun. - Because it's a cool sun.
别想太多
Don't over-think it.
找点你们自己喜欢的东西
Find anything you like
为今天的"律政猛♥男♥"摄影做准备?
for the big "Men of las leyes" photo shoot today?
随便准备就行了 蜜蜜 我们可是男人
Just put us in anything, Mimi. We're guys.
我们才不会因为
We don't get stressed
衣服 长相 同工同酬
about things like what we're gonna wear,
而有压力
how we look, equal pay.
对 就像 "深知我良辰帅气逼人
Yeah, it's just, like, "I know I'm gorgeous,
但我毫不在意" 懂吗?
But I so don't care," You know?
对啊 我们才不会像蛇精女主角们
Yeah, we're not gonna be a bunch of psycho divas
在拍杂♥志♥照片时一样打架
like the women were when they did their magazine shoot.
她只需要缝两针而已
She only needed two stitches.
我只想说 男人根本不在意细节
All I'm saying is men don't care about the little things.
我们安之若素 情同手足
We're chill. We stick together.
讲道理 这是我喜欢男人的原因
Honestly, that's why I date them.
有道理
Huh. That makes sense.
- 吓! - 你在干嘛呢?
- Gah! - What are you doing?
工作
Work.
我在给电视剧写剧本
I'm writing a story for the show.
这可不像工作
That doesn't sound like work.
好吧 你和我妈看法一致
Well, you and my mom agree about that,
不过你们谁也没想出
but I don't see either of you figuring out
如何阻碍警♥察♥
how to get the cop trapped
让主角能带着露娜逃掉
so the kingpin can run off with Luna.
美人计怎样?
How about a booby trap?
听着 孩子 这招我们在圣诞节特辑用过了
Look, kid, we did that on the christmas episode.
- 那捕熊夹呢? - 捕熊夹
- What about a bear trap? - Bear trap.
捕熊夹
Bear trap.
我们从没这样拍过
Huh, we've never done that before.
坐着聊 接着说
Have a seat. Keep talking.
这里有一大堆毒品和一个坏警♥察♥...
So there's a mountain of drugs and a corrupt cop...
噢 没错 继续
Oh, yes. Keep going.
然后他们中了捕熊夹...
And then the bear trap collapses down on them...
他们尖叫
And they scream.
那超级反派干嘛…就是那个坏人?
And what does the kingpin do...the evil guy?
他就这样...
He's like...
他这样做 最诡异的了
He does that. That's the weirdest thing.
噢 在那
oh, there.
交给我
Here, I got this.
康纳 康仔
Conner. Con-man.
康爷
C-dawg.
约吗?
We gon' kick it?
天啊 你是对的!
Oh, my god, you're right!
他一定有什么毛病
Something is really wrong with him.
你不是说这是孩子的正常现象吗?
I thought you said that was normal kid stuff?
忽视母亲 正常 但忽视本宫 肯定有问题
To ignore his mom, yes. Not me.
我们得做点什么
We've gotta do something.
你知道 现在的孩子对各种疯狂的事有兴趣
You know, kids today are into all sorts of crazy things.
听过深网吗?
Haven't you heard of the deep web?
- 没 - 我在"约会网"
- No. - No, I saw it on "Dateline"
还是"夜网"还是别的节目上看到过
Or "Nightline" Or one of those shows where
那些闷骚会做很可怕的事 通常在佛罗里达
quiet nerds do horrible things, usually in Florida.
反正 深网就是互联网上一个秘密的存在
Anyway, the deep web is a secret place of the Internet
你可以在那买♥♥枪 毒品 甚至婴儿
where you can buy guns or drugs or a baby.
如果康纳在房♥间里藏了个娃
Okay, I think I'd notice if Conner
我应该能注意到
were hiding a baby in his room.
你最近检查过了吗?
Have you checked it out lately?
没
No.
好吧 私下打探是你从孩子那得到答案
Yeah, well, snooping is the only way
的唯一办法
You're gonna get answers from a kid.
好吧 你说的对 我们走吧
Okay, you're right. All right, let's go.
你在深网上
Yeah. Well, what else can you buy
- 还能找到什么? - 脚
- On the deep web? - Feet.
人类的脚
Human feet.
嘿 你们看见蜜蜜了吗?
Hey, have you guys seen mimi?
今天是我第一场爱情戏
I'm shooting my first love scene today
希望她能让我穿得性感点
And I wanna make sure she puts me in something sexy.
我可不能裹得这么严实
I shouldn't be all covered up like this.
我都不记得我在第一场爱情戏上穿了什么
I don't even remember what I wore in my first love scene.
你除了头巾和撕破的围裙外 一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
You were naked except for a turban and a torn sarong.
- 我觉得是 - 鲜肉们好
- I think. - Hello, gentlemen.
我是卡罗琳《美丽故事会》的摄影师
I'm Caroleen, photographer for "Bella novella magazine."
等不及要拍你们了
I'm excited to shoot you.
剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表