剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表
哦 你跟我一样讨厌他们
Oh, you hate them just as much as I do.
你是要来告诉我 他们在咱们面前使劲儿
You gonna tell me it didn't drive you crazy
提离婚的事没有把你搞疯吗?
the way the were rubbing our divorce in our faces?
的确要疯了 但是策划这一次的慈善活动
Yes, but planning this charity event
让我意识到了这个世上存在着
Has made me realize there are bigger problems
比那些混♥蛋♥更大的问题
In the world than those jerks.
我现在正处于一种真正的悟禅的状态
I'm in a really zen place right now.
我甚至还下了一个冥想应用
I even downloaded a meditation app,
每当你需要冥想的时候都会有一声锣响的声音
And it has a gong that goes off every time you need to meditate.
我只是 呃 还没有搞清楚怎么把这个给关了
I just, uh, haven't figured out how to shut it off,
并且它经常响
And it goes off a lot.
有时候半夜都会响
Sometimes in the middle of the night.
是的 它的确搞得人压力很大
Yeah, it actually gets really stressful.
但是重点是 你得别去想
But the point is, you've got to let go
这个迪亚戈和凯特的事了
of this Diego and kate thing.
- 其他人都不再想啦 - 真的么?
- Everyone else has. - Oh, really?
嘿 蜜蜜 凯特和迪亚哥
Hey, Mimi. Kate and Diego.
凯特和迪亚戈? 额 他们都是垃圾中的战斗机
Kate and Diego? Ugh, they are human garbage.
他们来到我们这儿 和我们的化妆师聊天?
They come over to our house, talk to our make-up lady?
EXCUSE ME?!
hell no.
那就是我正在寻找的怒火
That's the fire I was looking for.
呃 没有人发现
Uh, is anybody else concerned
我其实是这里最清醒的一个人吗?
I'm the level-headed one here?
好吧 老实说 我不认为对凯特这个人保持
Well, frankly, I don't think it's healthy
头脑清醒是什么好事
to be level-headed about Kate.
她一直试图在超越你
She's always trying to one-up you.
- 每当你在表演里有什么戏份 -- 她也要去争取一份
- You get a part on the show-- she gets her own show.
你接了一个洗发水广♥告♥ --
You get a shampoo commercial--
然后她就开始她的洗发水流水线
She starts her own shampoo line.
你嫁给了你性感的搭档
You marry your sexy co-star.
她就去嫁了一个更性感的搭档
She marries her even sexier co-star.
哦 嘿 迪亚戈才没我性感
Oh, hey. Diego's not sexier than me,
而且他还比我老多了
And he's way older.
额 但是他有那个--你懂得那个....
Yeah, but he's got that thing--that....
嗯 那就像是
Mm-hmm, it's like .
天哪 那个男人太诱人了
Oh, that man is like yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy.
难道我就不秀色可餐吗?
And I'm not nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum?
并不
No.
罗德里格 你好像唇膏画歪了
Rodrigo, you've got a little lip slip.
我要去开了那个新来的修胡子的
I've got to fire my new mustache guy.
现在是 阿尔曼多·维佳---哇
Now, Armando Vega-- - muwahahaha.
那才是真正的胡子
Now that's a mustache.
额 那你为什么不自己留一个呢?
Well, why don't you just grow one of your own?
我试过了 但是它长得很奇怪
I've tried, but it grows in weird.
你应该给你的胡子起名叫安娜
You should call your mustache Ana
因为它无法一直缠着一个男人来保住自己的小命
Because it can't hold on to a man to save its life.
她听见我说话了吗?
did she hear me?
她已经走了
She left.
我们去找她 这样我可以再说一遍
Let's go find her so I can say it again.
哦 我很高兴看到大家都来了
Oh, I'm so happy everybody showed up.
我已经迫不及待了
I can't wait to get started.
这将会是愉快且放松的一天
It's gonna be a nice and relaxing day.
放松?
Relaxing?
相信大家都很清楚我们正在建一个房♥子 对吗?
You realize we're building a house, right?
是的 相比于我正常生活来说这都算放假了
Yeah, this is a vacation in comparison to my normal life.
我从来没有自己的时间
I never have time to myself,
但是今天我不会去照管任何人
But today I'm not gonna take care of anybody.
今天是蜜蜜与自己相处的一天
This is my Mimi-me day.
全白的? 太危险了
All white? Risky.
好吧 你知道我可以穿全白的衣服而且不会把它们弄脏
Well, you know I can wear all white and never get dirty.
白色力量!
White power!
我和你说过的 安娜 你不能说那种话
I've told you before, ana, you can not say that.
就好像你办的派对
It's like when you had the party
邀请函上写着 "只准白色哦"
And the invitation said, "Whites only."
没错 那就是一个白色派对
No, it was a white party.
哦 你觉得迪迪就是因为这个没来参加的?
Oh, you think that's why diddy didn't show up?
哦 安娜 快看
Oh. Ana, look.
凯特 迪亚戈
Kate. Diego.
所有"科学尤物"剧组演员都出动了
And the entire "Cientificos sexy" Cast.
该死 他们还真是性感的科学家
Damn, those are some sexy scientists.
是说 就好像...
I mean, it's like...
是你... 健身房♥的那个
It's you... From the gym.
像是在照镜子
It's like looking in a mirror.
- 凯特 - 安娜
- Kate. - Ana.
凯特 你来干什么?
Kate, what are you doing here?
我看到了你做的这个小慈善活动的消息
I read about this little charity of yours,
我猜想你需要有人帮忙
And I assumed you needed some help.
- 呃 我们很好 - 哦 抱歉
- Well, we're good. - Oh, I'm sorry.
你们不需要帮忙吗
Did you not want extra help
为有需要的家庭建房♥子?
To build this house for a needy family?
不需要我们可以走
cause we can leave.
别傻了
don't be silly.
去拿安全帽 随便吧
Grab a hard hat. Or don't.
阿尔曼多·维佳-- 作为一个反派角色演员对另一个反派
Armando Vega-- from one tv villain to another,
- 我只是想要-- 你演反派?
- I just want to-- you play a villain?
- 是的 - 没胡子演什么反派
- Yeah. - I don't see any mustache.
呃 我 嗯-- 我用了道具
Well, I, um-- I use a fake.
假胡须?
A lip wig?
来 伙计们都过来 到这儿来
All right, come on you guys. Bring it in.
听好了 那些性感小婊♥子♥们死定了
Look, those sexy sons of bitches are going down.
没错
Yeah.
必胜 必胜 好
Yes, yes, okay. All right.
今天我们要为托雷斯一家
Today we're gonna build a beautiful home
建一个漂亮的小屋
For the Torres family.
- 耶 - 嗨
- Yeah. - Hi.
嗨
Hi.
并且在这一过程中 我们会让那些
And in the process, we are going to show up
慈善的不速之客无地自容
those charity crashers.
我们的要粉刷的比他们好
Okay, we're gonna be better painters,
搭建的比他们好-- 胡子也比他们长得好
better builders-- better mustachers.
没错 没错
Sure, sure,
就是要成为比他们优秀的团队 怎么样?
Just better teammates, all right?
数三 来
On three, here we go.
一 二 三--
One, two, three--
那个我们回头再说
We are gonna work on that later.
嘿 那-- 我要怎样去给凯特和迪亚戈搞破坏?
Hey, so--so what can I do to destroy kate and diego?
别慌
Calm down.
今天应该是蜜蜜你的日子
This is supposed to be your mimi-me day.
看我的 我不会让
All right. I'm not gonna let
"科学尤物"剧组毁了你的好事
The "Cientificos sexy" Cast ruin that for you.
要不你去下载那个冥思的应用吧?
Why don't you download the meditation app?
做几次深呼吸然后放松
You just take a couple breaths and relax.
- 好吧 - 嘿!
- All right. - Hey!
如果你找到怎么关掉那个破锣声的方法
And if you figure out how to turn off that gong noise,
告诉我一声
Let me know.
呃 嗨 大家好 能听我说几句吗?
Uh, hi, everybody. Can I get your attention?
谢谢大家
thank you all
今天能过来
For coming out today.
呃 开始之前我想简单说两句
Uh, just one quick announcement before we get started.
今天会很热 所以--
Today's gonna be very hot, so--
好吧 我本来想说"小心别脱水"
Okay, I was gonna say "Stay hydrated,"
不过这样也很好
But that works too.
迪亚戈
Diego.
你们当真要这样? 我- 我就在这儿呢
seriously? I-I'm right here.
嗯
Mmm.
胡里奥 你怎么在这儿?
Julio, what are you doing here?
我刚加入"科学尤物"
I just started on "Cientificos sexy."
我是那个有着惊人秘密的帅气门卫
I'm the handsome new janitor with a shocking secret.
他们告诉你那个秘密是什么了吗?
Did they tell you what it is?
- 没 - 他们从来不说
- No. - They never do.
剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表