剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表
When it happens, I'm gonna buy my way to safety.
但是作为你的蜜蜜 蜜蜜 我要解决这个关于马丁的事
But as your Mimi, Mimi, I got to shut this Martin thing down.
和他结婚的时候你很痛苦
You were miserable when you were married to him.
你总是说他自私和无趣
You always said he was selfish and boring.
我知道 但是就像他是一个完全不同的人似的
I know, but it's like he's a completely different person.
昨晚还有关于我们的家庭的谈话
Between last night and all this talk about our family,
也许他成为我一直想让他成为的那种人
maybe he's becoming the man I've always wanted him to be.
你现在不适合做这样的
You are in no condition to make a big decision
重大决定
like that right now.
听着 我想让你远离马丁
Look, I want you to stay away from Martin
直到我们可以一起解决这件事
until we can figure this out together.
好的 你说的对 我会躲得远远的
All right, you're right, I'll stay away.
昨晚下来你们谁
Hey, does anyone else have extra jewelry
多出来首饰吗?
from last night?
不知怎么的我有四个骷髅戒指
Somehow I ended up with four skull rings.
是啊 我多了这个难看的心型手镯
Yeah, I ended up with this ugly heart bracelet.
那是我去年圣诞节给你的
I gave you that last Christmas.
谢谢
Thank you.
这真好看
It is so pretty.
我又做了那个秃头的噩梦
I had that same nightmare where I was bald.
怎么了?
What?
这是一种选择 我剃的这个
It's a choice. I shave this.
几点了?
What time is it?
我们花了整个晚上讨论
Did we spend the whole night talking about
除了做演员 盖尔还能做什么?
what Gael could do instead of being an actor?
我记得的最后一件事是 我在谷歌♥
Last thing I remember, I was Googling
怎样成为一个脚模
how to become a foot model.
结果发现我没有完美的足弓
Turns out I don't have the arches for it.
至少你感觉好些了
Well, at least you feel better.
不见得
Not really.
我讨厌那些网络攻讦
I just hate that those Internet trolls
对我产生影响
got into my head.
这不公平 有些人可以说任何他们想说的
It's not fair that some guys out there can say anything they want
却不用负责任
and get away with it.
你知道吗 不要再说了
You know what, enough talking.
让我们行动起来 伙计们
Let's take action, boys.
说话不是行动 做才是行动
Talking is not doing. Doing is doing.
我喜欢这个说法
Oh, I like that saying.
把它印在健身T恤上 我会穿它
Put that on a fitted t-shirt. I would wear it.
让我们找到这些家伙然后和他们当面对质
Let's find one of these guys and confront 'em.
好
Okay.
这个来自瑞典
Well, this one's from Sweden.
瑞典 瑞典 瑞典人不喜欢你
Sweden, Sweden--wow, Swedish people do not like you.
这里有个来自迈阿密的
Oh, here's one from Miami.
这里说他在海洋大道库尔科纳咖啡工作
It says he works at Kool Kona Coffee on Ocean Drive.
让我们看看当着你的面他有多少要说
Let's see how much he has to say when he says it to your face.
等会见 @十足恶人布拉德
See you soon, @TheRealBigBadBrad.
他叫这个吗?
That's his name?
我们不能和@亲亲独角兽23对质吗?
Can't we just confront @UnicornKisses23?
盖尔 我们一定要做
Gael, we're doing this.
有人饿了么?
Who's hungry?
你从哪儿弄来食物?
Where'd you get that food?
从隔壁新的烹饪节目
From the new cooking show next door,
"马里奥厨房♥.”
"Cocina con Mario."
他们真的想和马里奥弄出点什么名堂
They're really trying to get something going con Mario.
各位 我做了些油腻的培根三明治
Okay, guys, I made us some greasy bacon sandwiches.
- 面包呢? - 培根就是面包
- Where's the bread? - The bacon's bread.
- 那中间夹什么? - 还是培根
- So what goes in the middle? - Also bacon.
就有一堆培根 吃吧
It's just a pile of bacon. Eat it.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
给我的医生拍张胸部的图片
Uh, taking pictures of my breasts for my doctor.
这是个新的乳♥房♥♥照片应用...iBoob...
It's a new mammogram app...iBoob...
iBoob 真的?
iBoob? Really?
我就知道
I knew it.
你要发这个给马丁
You're sending these to Martin.
题外话 看上去棒极了
Sidebar, they look amazing.
等下我们要谈谈胸罩
We got to talk bras later.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
只是 这挺有趣的
It's just, it's kind of fun.
我们之前从来没有这样调情过
We've never flirted like this before.
蜜蜜 这样发展的太快了
Mimi, this is going too fast.
我要你停止联♥系♥马丁
I want you to stop contact with Martin.
好吧 你说得对 蜜蜜
Fine, you're right, Mimi.
不是我的手♥机♥
It's not my phone.
我觉得声音来自伊莎贝拉的包包
Oh, I think it's coming from Isabela's purse.
- 她在哪? - 我不知道
- Where is she? - I don't know.
我以为她回家了
I thought she went home.
她有很多她老公的未接电♥话♥
She has a bunch of missed calls from her husband.
什么?
What?
天 他刚发短♥信♥说 "你在哪儿? 我担心你"
Oh, no, he just texted, "Where are you? I'm worried."
天哪 伊莎贝拉失踪了
Oh, my God, Isabela's missing.
我们要去找她 她是我们的朋友
We got to find her. She's our friend.
好吧 她是我们的同事
Okay, she's someone we work with.
昨晚我们还去了哪?
Where else did we go last night?
快点 女士们 想一下
Come on, ladies, think.
我想我亲了一个绑马尾的帅哥
I think I kissed a very petite man with a ponytail.
- 那是我 - 啊
- That was me. - Ah.
现在我知道我们做了什么了
Oh, now I know what we did.
假人♥大♥赛
Mannequin jousting.
我记得两件事
Okay, two things I remember now.
一是 我赢得了家人♥大♥赛
One, I'm the champion of mannequin jousting.
二是 伊莎贝拉昨晚在片场的时候还和我们在一起
Two, Isabela was still with us on set.
但是接着我们去了哪?
But where did we go next?
肯定在哪留了线索
Must be a clue somewhere.
我又没把线索粘在头发里
I don't just stick things in my hair.
我知道 但是有时候我会
I know, but sometimes I do.
"豪华火焰"
"Blaze Deluxe."
女士们 要么昨晚我们雇了个脱衣舞男 要么
Well, ladies, either we hired a stripper last night, or...
对 我们雇了个脱衣舞男
Yeah, we hired a stripper.
其他没有什么他可以做
There's nothing else he can be.
我们要去见他
We need to go see him.
他说不定知道伊莎贝拉的事
Maybe he knows something about Isabela.
他是
He's the CEO of
"寰球超级明星娱乐国际"的CEO
"Global Superstar Entertainment International."
希望我们能够得到预约
Oh, I hope we can get an appointment.
没门 宝贝 气泡式浮选机是额外的
No deal, Brah, bubble machine is extra.
听着 我要挂了 我有个预约
Listen, I got to jet. My next appointment's here.
对不起啦
Sorry about that.
说吧
So go.
杜蕾斯先生这是你的办公室?
This is your office, Mr. Deluxe?
这是我的东海岸的办公室
Well, this is my East Coast office.
所有西海岸的事会在我的本♥田♥车上处理
Everything West Coast is handled in my Honda Civic.
听着 我能帮你们找你们的朋友
Look, I can help you find your friend,
但你们要付1000美金
but it's gonna cost you $1,000.
我们出10块
We'll give you 10 bucks.
本来两块我就接了
I would've done it for two.
你刚被宰了
You just got blazed.
没错 你们昨晚雇我来着
Yeah, you guys hired me last night.
然后事态就一发不可收拾
And then things got cray.
怎么了?
What happened?
一开始
Well, for starters,
你这只小猴子爬上我的后背
that little spider monkey climbed on my back
想咬我
and tried to bite me.
是我♥干♥的
I do do that.
和你们一起的 那个爆♥炸♥头熟♥女♥
And the big-haired cougar you were with
给了我张支票当小费
tipped me with a check.
伊莎贝拉
Isabela.
多说说那个熟♥女♥
So tell us more about the cougar.
有个穿着上好西装的土豪 带着一束玫瑰出现
Some baller with a sweet suit came by with roses.
她就跟他走了
She left with him.
也许那是她老公
剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表