剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表
肥皂人生
第一季 第十集
那么
谁是我孩子的妈妈
艾萨克就是这样
打扰了先生
请问卫生间在哪里
我是个游客
吃了些不知道是什么的东西
肠胃有些不适
她来了! 行动起来 别让安娜知道
She is here! Operation,keep Ana in the dark!
快快快!
Go go go!
早上好
Good morning.
按往常一样 6分钟浓咖啡
Oh, your usual, six minutes and a shot of Espresso
- 谢谢 - 我们走远路吧
- Thank you. - Okay, let's go the long way.
- 这条路更美 - 好啊
- Yeah, it's more scenic. - Okay.
- 你看起来美极了 - 呃...
- You looking amazing. - Well...
- 玫瑰赠佳人 - 谢谢
- Roses for my rose. - Oh, thank you.
你太贴... 啊啊 有刺
That's so swe... Ah. Ah. Thorns.
这条裙子 我不小心订成了
I accidentally ordered this
你的尺码 你想要吗?
in your size, you want it?
蜜蜜 你帮我偷了一件?
Mimi, you stole for me?
对我来说意义非凡
That means so much.
你好啊
Oh, hi
来见见今天你要一起拍吻戏的演员
Meet your kissing scene co-star for today.
- 你练得真好... - 谢谢
- You have a very nice... - Thank you.
我知道
I know.
来看啊...
And look...
- 小狗狗! - 天哪!
- puppies! - Oh, my God!
这简直是我人生中最美好的一天了!
Oh, this is like the best day ever!
哈维在亲谁?
Who's Xavi kissing?
- 该死的 她知道了 - 我我我...
- Damn it, she knows. - I...I...I...
这音乐不是在我脑海里吗?
That music wasn't in my head?
不是
Nope.
盖尔 你忘记把百叶窗放下来了
You forgot to lower the blinds, Gael.
我要去拐那个帅哥了
I had to wrangle the hot guy.
我没法同时处理所有的事情
I can't do everything at once.
所以那是哈维的女朋友?
So is that Xavi's girlfriend?
嗯 叫凯莉
Yeah, that's Kelly.
他们已经在一起四个月了
They've been dating for like four months.
每次她一来 我们就想方设法让你看不到他们
Every time she's come by we've distracted you from seeing them.
我就觉得奇怪 那天你说
Oh, I thought it was strange that day you said
我的化妆间有只黑寡妇蜘蛛
I had a black widow infestation in my dressing room
你就让我在车里换衣服
and made me change in my car.
那倒是真的
Well, that was real.
我们只是不想你因为
Look, we just didn't want you to feel weird
哈维有了正式的女朋友而难过
that Xavi has a serious girlfriend.
我简直不敢相信 你们会认为我在意这件事情
Oh, I can't believe you guys thought I cared about that.
我和哈维已经分手好几年了
Xavi and I have been over for years.
那你没事?
So you're okay?
当然了 我没事
Of course, I'm fine.
我不需要你护着我
I don't need you to shield me
让我看不到哈维有新女朋友
from Xavi's new relationship.
这些我都不需要
I don't need all that stuff.
敢碰一下狗狗你就死定了
Touch the dog and you die.
葬礼那场什么时候拍?
Hey, when is the funeral scene?
我要把这团比基尼解开
I have to untangle these bikinis.
就在下一场
Oh, that's next.
这场是在生育诊所的混乱大披露
This is the fertility clinic mix-up reveal
我们是谁怀着盖尔的孩子
where we find out who's carrying Gael's baby.
停!
Cut!
同志们 这太诡异了
Weird work, everybody.
我们真的要这么拍?
We really doing this?
- 什么? - 他怀孕了?
- What? - He's pregnant?
- 呃 - 拜托 艾萨克
- Ow. - Come on, Isaac.
即使是拍肥皂剧 这也太过头了!
This is crazy even for telenovelas!
上周我演的角色吃了个变♥态♥辣的辣椒
And last week my character ate a super-spicy pepper
就有了X光透视眼
and got x-ray vision.
同志们 肥皂剧一直是紧随
Guys, telenovelas have always been
社会热点问题
at the forefront of hot button social issues.
枪♥支♥管控 同性恋
Gun control, same sex relationships,
穿正确尺寸的胸罩
wearing the right sized bra.
我们是在做史无前例的大事
What we're doing here is groundbreaking.
好吧 其实是我打错字了
Okay, fine, it was typo.
怀孕的应该是罗克茜
Roxie should've been pregnant.
喝杯莫吉托开心一下吧 这是个祝福也是个诅咒哦
Happy hour mojitos, a blessing and a curse.
西班牙语说得真不错
That was good Spanish.
符合时机而且和周围环境
Well-timed and relevant to your surroundings.
我知道的 我在上西班牙语课
I know, I've been taking Spanish lessons.
你把我丢在墨西哥城中心我也能活得下来
You could drop me in the middle of Mexico City and I'd be fine.
好 我来听听
Okay, let's hear something.
好的
Okay.
哇哦 我真的震惊了
Wow, I am actually impressed.
我知道的!
I know!
我刚说了什么?
What did I say?
安娜和哈维?
Ana and Xavi?
哈维和安娜?
Xavi and Ana?
不会是真的吧
Shut the front door.
是啊 我讨厌那幅新画
Oh I know, I hate that new painting.
他俩啊 啧啧 真恶心
Oh them, ew, gross.
谢天谢地那不是你
Oh, thank god it wasn't really you.
我觉得我会无法接受的
I don't think I could handle that.
是啊 很诡异对吧?
I know, weird, huh?
安娜的替身在和哈维的替身谈恋爱
Ana's stand-in is dating Xavi's stand-in.
你真以为那是我?
You really thought that was me?
拜托 我宁可和盖尔结婚 享受无性婚姻
Please, I'd rather marry Gael and have a sexless marriage.
无性 我应该只说"婚姻" 对吧?
Sexless, I should've just said, "Marriage," Huh, am I right?
这话筒开着呢?
Huh, is this thing on?
- 天哪 - 呃...好像是开着
- Oh, God. - Oh, I am...yeah, I guess it is.
该走了 兄弟们!
Way to go, bro!
我真喜欢他
Oh, I love that guy.
我听说你有新女朋友了?
So, I hear you have a new girlfriend.
是的 叫凯莉 相处得很不错
Yeah Kelly. It's going really well.
我觉得她很适合我
I think she's good for me.
太棒了 凯莉把哈维伺候得很好!
Oh yeah, Kelly does a Xavi good!
瞧 这就是为什么我不告诉你
See, this is why I didn't tell you anything,
因为你会把事情变得很奇怪
because I knew you'd make it weird.
什么? 拜托 我是最酷前妻
What? Please, I'm the cool ex-wife.
嗯 我是该停下来了
Yeah, I should stop doing that.
四个月 是吧?
So four months, huh?
到下周就是了 我知道有点奇怪
Next week, I know this is cheesy
但我在想 送她点可爱的礼物庆祝一下
but I was thinking about getting her something nice to celebrate.
就像我们开始约会的时候 你送我一个浴帘?
Like when we started dating, and you got me a shower curtain?
上面还有小环
And the little rings that go with it.
哈维 你送礼物很糟糕的
Xavi, you're a horrible gift giver.
我会给凯莉很棒的礼物
Well, I'm gonna get Kelly something really nice.
比如手电筒
Like a flashlight.
急救药箱 车用跳电线
First aid kit, jumper cables?
等一下 你是不是刚刚清扫过车?
Wait, did you just clean out your car?
是的 那我该送她什么?
Yeah, then what should I get her?
我也不知道 我五分钟之前才发现她的存在
I don't know, I just found out she existed five minutes ago.
你俩应该见个面
Wait, you two should meet.
这样你就能告诉我该送她什么了
Then you could tell me what to get her.
- 这会很奇怪吗? - 怎么会呢
- Would that be weird? - No, not at all.
你怎么不把凯莉带来吃晚饭呢?
Why don't you bring Kelly over tonight for dinner?
我们就可以一起吃一顿美好的 一点不奇怪的晚饭了
And we will have a nice, not weird meal together.
只有我 我前夫 他女朋友 还有我女朋友
Just me, my ex-husband, his girlfriend, and my girlfriend.
会很尴尬的 祝你好运
That's gonna be awkward. Good luck.
为什么祝我好运?
Good luck to me?
她说"女朋友" 显然是说你
She said, "Girlfriend," Clearly that means you.
呃呃 她说"女的" 指明了性别
Uh-uh, she said, "Girl," That's gender specific.
蜜蜜 我们八点见!
Mimi, I'll see you at 8:00!
- 该死 - 太好了!
- Damn it. - Yes!
那个怀孕的情节真的让我开始思考
You know, this pregnancy story really got me thinking.
我也在想
剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表