剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表
Zing! Point, Mimi.
啊哦!
Ow!
- 我们晚点再谈 - 我们现在就谈
- Let's talk about this later. - We're talking about it now.
- 当着她面? - 嘭!
- With her here? - Boom!
- 安娜被打趴了 - 好吧 你知道么?
- Ana goes down for the count. - Okay, you know what?
- 就这样吧 - 等等
- That's it. - Wait a minute.
好戏才开始 小姐们
We're just getting started here, ladies.
- 不 - 什么鬼--嘿!这不公平!
- No. - What is--hey! That's not fair!
出去
Out.
- 好了 听着 - 安娜 开门!
- All right, look. - Ana! Open this door!
如果对你来说很重要 那对我也重要
It's important to you, it's important to me.
我们为什么不午饭的时候再谈?
Why don't we talk about it during lunch?
谢谢你认真对待
Thank you for taking it seriously.
- 嗯嗯 MUA~
- Mm-hmm. Mm.
看什么看?
What are you looking at?
帽子不错 呆子
Nice hat, dummy.
罗克茜 别坐那儿
Roxie, don't sit there.
这是什么?
What is that?
这是"深陷井中"那场戏的道具
That's the "Trapped in the Well" set.
罗克茜 舞台超危险的
Roxie, this stage is super dangerous.
有这口井 拷问室
There's this well, the torture room.
上周我们还弄了一头美洲豹
Last week, we had a panther.
- 有人发现他了吗? - 没有
- Did anyone ever find him? - No.
如果我们要保全性命 我们得互相照顾互相提醒
If we're gonna survive this, we have to look out for each other.
那如果有个人拿着巨型仙人掌从你后面经过
So if a guy was behind you with a giant cactus,
我该提醒你吗?
I should warn you?
没错
Yes.
你是在提醒我吗?
Are you warning me right now?
还没...闪!
Not yet...duck!
抱歉我来晚了 老兄
Sorry I'm late, dude.
我没弄明白你门上的密♥码♥
I couldn't figure out the code to your gate.
- 那是门把手 - 吼!什么!
- It's just a handle. - Ho! What?
是泳池派对?
There's a pool party?
这可是迈阿密 到处都是泳池派对
This is Miami. There's always a pool party.
你看 下面太吵了
You know, it's too noisy down here.
我们上楼去我房♥间排练
Let's head up to my place to rehearse.
辣妹 烧烤
Hot girls, a barbecue.
那是克里斯·波什(篮球运动员)吗?
Is that Chris Bosh?
是的 他跟我住一层
Yeah, he lives on my floor.
嘿 波什!
Hey, Bosh!
你什么时候把量杯还我?
When am I gonna get my measuring cups back?
等我做好了波士顿奶油派
When I finish my Boston cream pie.
祖传秘方 超好吃
Family recipe. It's really good.
老兄 我想去当DJ 太酷了
Man, I want to be a DJ. That's so cool.
你看 我知道曾经侥幸成了巴斯塔男孩成员
You know, I know you lucked into
可你不能随便就去当DJ
being a Basta Boy, but you cannot just be a DJ.
看起来简单实际上很难
It's harder than it looks.
相信我 我曾经去过DJ夏令营
Trust me; I went to DJ camp.
你知道 它可不像这么简单
You know, it's not as easy as, like,
维卡-维卡...搞毛线?
wicka-wicka...what?
裤子还是太紧? 我帮你捡
Pants still too tight? I'll get it.
噢! 好疼
Oh! I am so sore.
噢 我不该去上拉伸课
Oh, I shouldn't have gone to spin class.
- 拉伸课? - 喔
- Spin class? - Oh.
你之前在那?
Is that where you were?
我午餐时等了你一个多小时
I waited at lunch for you for over an hour.
我不得不听古斯塔沃讲
I had to listen to Gustavo talk about
他的阴囊缩小术
his scrotal reduction surgery.
- 你不配喝咖啡 - 那是我的咖啡
- You don't get coffee. - That was my coffee.
我再给你买♥♥一杯 安娜 你搞什么?
I'll get you another coffee. Ana, what the hell?
你知道这次谈话对我很重要
You knew this talk was important to me.
好吧 如果说这个让你好受些的话
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
我的拉伸课太难了
my spin class was so hard.
很高兴你上了一堂很糟糕的拉伸课
I'm glad you had a bad spin class.
你们要吵架了吗?
Are you gonna fight?
- 不! - 是的
- No! - Yes.
是吗?
We are?
安娜我受够了你总是无视我的感受
Ana, I'm tired of you acting like my feelings don't matter.
好吧 那我们能冰释前嫌吗?
Well, can't we just forget that I did that?
不 我才没有健忘症
No, nobody's forgetting anything.
安娜!
Ana!
我恨这条裤子!
I hate these pants!
安娜?安娜?
Ana? Ana?
发生什么了?
What happened?
灯掉下来砸到了你的头
A light fell and hit your head.
我没事吧?
Am I okay?
噢 老天 我死了吗?
Oh, my God. Am I dead?
你看起来没事 还记得你的名字吗?
You seem okay. Do you remember your name?
安娜知道她叫安娜
Ana knows her name is Ana.
你们似乎已经告诉我答案了
You guys are kind of giving away the answers.
她失忆了吗?
Does she have amnesia?
你知道现在是哪一年吗?
Do you know what year it is?
你知道现在是哪一年么?
Do you know what year it is?
失忆可不是闹着玩的 我想我的角色有这个病
Amnesia's no joke. My character has it, I think.
我记不清了
I don't remember.
她没失忆
She doesn't have amnesia.
你们演肥皂剧太久了
You guys have been working in telenovelas too long.
对疯狂的事情太不敏感
You're desensitized to crazy things.
我去给你找点冰块 亲爱的 好吗?
I'm gonna get you some ice, honey, okay?
好了 大家散了吧 走吧
All right, everybody. Give her space. Let's go.
快点
Come on.
这是第二次事故
That was the second accident.
你知道这意味着什么?
Do you know what that means?
只剩一次事故了
There's only one accident left.
所以我们当中的一个人能幸免于难
So one of us will be spared.
祝你好运
Good luck.
扫把星
Jinx.
我是盖尔 我是个基佬
I'm Gael, and I'm gay.
盖尔 我知道你是基佬
Gael, I know you're gay.
我没失忆
I don't have amnesia.
不过蜜蜜不会再跟我吵架了
But Mimi's not fighting with me anymore.
是呀 她很担心你 忘了生气
Yeah, she's so worried about you, she forgot she was mad.
我想知道这能保持多久
I wonder how long that's gonna last.
为什么你不直接跟她谈谈呢?
Why don't you just talk to her?
你应当给我加油打气
You're supposed to be my hype man.
安娜向前冲 继续无视之
Go, Ana, keep ignoring
做个坏朋友该做的事
Do your bad friend thing
- 哼 - 我尽力了
- Mm. - I'm trying.
我只是担心一旦我们开始
I'm just worried if we start talking about
谈起那些我做错的事情
all the things that I've done wrong,
蜜蜜会觉得不值得跟我做朋友
Mimi's gonna realize I'm not worth being friends with.
那不会的 不过
That will never happen, but at some point,
她会想起生你的气
she's gonna remember she's mad at you.
除非我真的失忆了
Unless I do have amnesia.
安娜别这样 蜜蜜会知道你在撒谎
Ana, don't. Mimi will know you are lying.
我是个演员 我知道怎么假装失忆
I am an actor. I know how to fake amnesia.
给你 安娜
Here you go, Ana.
安娜? 谁是安娜?
Ana? Who's Ana?
拜托 波什 第二次可不是不小心了
Come on, Bosh. Second time is not an accident.
是的 就是故意的
No, it is not.
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
- 不错 - 打断一下
- Yes. - Excuse me.
老兄 我掌控全局 看看
Dude, I'm killing this. Check this out.
我关掉音乐
I bring the music down.
啊哦!
Aw!
然后我再打开...
And then I bring it up and...
这小子太帅了!
This dude is awesome!
好了 DJ把戏够了
Okay, enough DJ shenanigans.
喔噢! DJ把戏 就是我艺名
Whoo! DJ Shenanigans. That's gonna be my name.
- 哈维 你该准备过去排练了
- Xavi, you were supposed to come over to rehearse.
你怎么一点都不上心
剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表