剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表
和你说 不能让别人看到我和你在一起
Look, I can't be seen with you.
你就当我不在
Try to forget I exist.
- 你这是在搞哪出? - 我要怎么办?
- What the hell? - What am I gonna do?
我们在演的剧是死对头 我们不能在一起
We're on rival shows. We can't be together.
你们是对不幸的恋人
You're star-crossed lovers.
你就是开普莱特和蒙太古(《罗密欧与朱丽叶》中朱丽叶和罗密欧家族的姓)
The capulets and the montagues--
就是罗密欧--和 还是罗密欧
Romeo and-- huh, also romeo.
我们搞定了!
We did it!
既然我们终于知道怎么启动这个工具了
Now that we finally figured out how to turn on the tools,
开始干活吧
Let's do this.
- 不是这么干的 - 好吧 听你的
- That's not how you do it. - All right, you be the boss.
你应该拉进去拉出来 进去出来
You go in and out, in and out.
首先这应该叫做拉向后拉向前 知道不知道?
It's backwards and forwards first of all, all right?
这两个人怎么会睡过一个被窝?
How'd these two ever have sex?
放手 放手
Stop it. Stop it.
我搞不清楚他怎么这么趾高气昂
I don't know why he's so cocky.
他嘴唇上面鼻子下面的全都是假的
Everything above his lip and below his nose if fake.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
我在这一行当可是混很久了
I've been in this business a long time.
我能在一英里外分辨出人造的身体部位
I can spot a fake body part a mile away.
- 比如他的胡子? - 还有你的鼻子
- Like his mustache? - And your nose.
- 我有鼻中隔弯曲 - 我们都有 小甜心
- I had a deviated septum. - We all did, sweetheart.
来吧 我们来戳穿他
Come on, let's take him down.
你会帮我的吧?
You'll help me?
姐就一个条件
I only have one rule.
别爱上姐
Don't fall in love with me.
耶我们成功了 我们把墙搭起来了
Yee, we did it. We put up a wall.
是我的手♥机♥吗?
Is that my phone?
我新买♥♥一个吧
I'll get a new phone.
听着 重点是 我们像一个团队了
Look, the point is, we banded together as a team,
我们还做了如此美好的事
And we built something really beautiful.
我真为我们骄傲
I'm proud of us.
耶我们做到了!真棒!
Yay, we're done! Beautiful!
怎么了?
What's going on?
安娜 你来的真及时
Ana, you're just in time.
我们正要给托雷斯一家看看
We're about to show the torres family
我们给他们造的新厨房♥
The new kitchen we built for them.
怎么会? 才过了4小时
How? It's been four hours.
我知道 我还想着我们能做更多
I know, I know. I wish we could have done more.
噢看看这墙砖
Look at that backsplash.
其实并不好看
It's not that impressive.
托雷斯太太 我很荣幸向你展示
Mrs. Torres, I'm honored to present to you
你的新厨房♥
Your new kitchen.
哦天了噜 天了噜
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
而有了新厨房♥ 男主人没有焕然一新怎么行呢?
And what a new kitchen without a new man?
有请 托雷斯先生
Coming out, mr. Torres
好了 来拍张全家福
Okay, well, let's take a family picture
就在你的新墙前边
In front of your brand new wall.
- 墙砖确实好看 - 美极了
- It is a nice backsplash. - Beautiful.
好吧 凯特和迪亚戈真赢了
Well, kate and diego officially win.
我们在想什么?
What were we thinking?
每次我们组队 都输得很惨
Every time we team up, we fail horribly.
我觉得我们得去面对这个
I guess we just have to face it.
他们在一起就是比我们好的多得多
They're better together than we ever were.
你是对的
You're right.
天啊 我不能相信今天就这样结束了
God, I can't believe at the end of the day,
我们最后能拿得出来的
All we have to show for ourselves
只有一面破墙
Is one stupid wall.
给我
Give me this.
好吧 现在成了一个大灾难
Well, this has been a disaster--
- 输给一群废柴 - 我知道
- Losing to those hacks. - Yeah, I know.
看看他
Look at him.
根本没有尊重他的胡子
He's not giving that mustache any respect.
他不配有胡子
He doesn't deserve to wear it.
说的对哦
You're right.
沾到脏了
Got a little schmutz.
- 我帮你擦擦? - 好啊
- May I? - Of course.
我知道你们女人忍♥不住想摸这个
I know you women can't resist touching it.
来吧
Go ahead.
哦--我觉得--
Wh--I think--
为什么不拿下来?
Why won't this come off?
我知道是假的
I know it's fake.
你两都疯了!
You are both insane!
很抱歉 很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
- 你在这啊 - 这不是完美先生吗
- There you are. - Huh, if it isn't mr. Perfect.
你不该和你的完美太太
Shouldn't you and mrs. Perfect be off
一起和教皇做饼干吗?
Baking cookies with the pope?
啊 你看见我们的圣诞特辑了?
Aw, you saw our christmas special?
不管怎样 我 我对之前的事情向你道歉
Anyway, I'm--I'm sorry about earlier.
我知道有些事我们做太过了
I know sometimes we get a little carried away.
- 是 特别是凯特 - 我知道
- Yeah, especially kate. - I know.
她只是 只是看你很开心很美丽
She just--she sees how happy and beautiful you are.
- 所以她有些嫉妒 嫉妒? - 我?
- She just gets so jealous. - Jealous? Of me?
你知道 觉得你漂亮的
You know, she's not the only one
- 不止她一个 - 哦 我知道
- That thinks you're beautiful. - Oh, yeah, I know.
我看见托雷斯爷爷看我的眼神了
I saw grandpa torres giving me the eye.
- 什么鬼! - 我情不自禁
- What the hell? - I couldn't help myself.
啥? 等等 你和我死敌结婚了
What? Wait. You are married to my enemy.
我知道一个好方法
And I know a really good way
让你报复她
For you to get back at her.
不 一点也不想参与
No, I want no part of it.
- 我说爱爱 - 我知道你什么意思
- I meant sex. - Yeah, I know what you meant.
胡里奥 胡里奥! 你在哪?
Julio--julio! Where are you julio?
我在这 有人看见你了吗
I am right here. Did anyone see you?
没 我跟他们讲为了下午做卷腹
No, I told them I had to take a break
我现在要休息会
For my afternoon crunches.
事实上 现在差不多就是做卷腹的时间了呢
Actually, it's about that time.
我也是诶
Me too.
我们要做什么?
What are we gonna do?
只要我们在演相互竞争的剧
As long as we're on rival shows,
我们永远不能在一起
We can never be together.
我可以辞职然后去做医生
Huh, I could quit and just be a doctor
就像我家里其他人一样
Like the rest of my family.
嘿 别这么说
Hey, don't say that.
我们应该告诉他们我们的想法
We should just tell them how we feel
不管发生什么都去面对
And whatever happens happens.
我能跟你说一个秘密吗 我没跟别人说过
Can I tell you a secret I have never told anyone?
好
Yes.
如果你把肩膀向后
If you put your shoulders back,
你就可以分开两个肌群了了
You can isolate two muscle groups.
你在一个温暖的蛹里
You are in a warm cocoon.
没有杂念
Block out all distractions.
- 放松 - 蜜蜜 蜜蜜
- Relax. - Mimi, mimi.
- 急事 我需要你 - 不不不
- Crisis, I need you. - No, no, no.
你说过今天是我的蜜蜜与自己独处的一天
You said I could have my mimi-me day,
我不会让任何事干扰--
And I'm not gonna let anything in the--
- 迪亚戈亲了我 - 说吧
- Diego kissed me. - I'm in.
你相信这个是真的么?
Can you believe it?
我还以为他和凯特是天造地合的一对呢
I thought he and kate were the perfect couple.
- 我简直太为她感到难过了 - 安娜 你在笑
- I feel so bad for her. - Ana, you're smiling.
我有在笑吗? 哦
I am? Oh, uh.
不 我真的觉得那很糟糕
No, I really do feel bad.
当J哈维出轨的时候 我是最后一个知道的
When javi cheated on me, I was the last to find out.
而且我并不喜欢凯特 但是她需要知道这件事
And I don't like kate, but she needs to know.
我得告诉她她的婚姻就是一个谎言
I have to tell her her marriage is a lie.
- 你还在笑哟 - 简直停不下来
- Still smiling. - I can't stop.
- 凯特 - 安娜
- Kate. - Ana.
你的墙弄得咋样了?
How's your wall?
别闹了 我是认真的 迪亚戈吻了我
Drop it. This is serious. Diego kissed me.
我知道你现在肯定难过的不行
Now, I know how upset you must be.
剧集 | 肥皂人生(2015) | 导航列表