我推荐布莱恩做导师。
I recommended Brian as a tutor.
我把凯尔带到他面前。
I brought Kyle to him.
他总是那么善良,珍娜!
He was always so kind, Jenna!
他太善良了!
He was so kind!
很寂寞,不是吗,在这里?
It's lonely, isn't it, out here?
在寒冷中?
In the cold?
也许它一直都是给你的。
Perhaps it always was for you.
你知道我对你母亲的躁郁症感到惊讶吗
Do you know I was surprised your mother's bipolar condition
未确诊?
went undiagnosed?
也许罗杰只是太羞愧了,不让她寻求说明?
Maybe Roger was just too ashamed to let her seek help?
我认识了你的父亲。
I got to know your father.
我参加了他的干石墙课程之一。
I went on one of his dry stone walling courses.
有趣的人。
Interesting man.
在我们一起度过的整个时间里,一次都没有提到你。
Didn't mention you once in the whole time we spent together.
不要自吹自擂,因为我花了这么多时间
Don't flatter yourself that I've spent all this time
想著让你15年。
thinking about getting you for 15 years.
我大部分时间都在国外度过,
I spent most of it abroad,
试图重建我的声誉,
trying to rebuild my reputation,
希望有一天...
hoping that one day...
...你会知道的。
... you'll see.
我不像你。
I'm not like you.
我不能像你一样受苦。
I can't suffer like you.
臭不会粘住。
The stink won't stick.
我可以再活一次。
I can live again.
我会的。
And I will.
不不!
No, no, no, no, no!
你好。
Hi.
我的英语得了九分。
I got a nine in English.
你当然做到了。
Of course you did.
我想,我没有意识到...
I thought that, I didn't realise the...
我知道。我知道。
I know. I know.
还行。
It's OK.