和他一起逃跑不是我第一次逃跑。
Going off with him wasn't the first time I'd run away.
好吧,也许他看到了,
Well, maybe he saw that,
也许他知道你不开心,而且...
perhaps he knew you were unhappy and...
什么?
What?
选择我是因为我脆弱?
Picked me because I was vulnerable?
是这样吗?
Is that how it goes?
不是因为他爱我,
Not because he loved me for me,
但是『因为我坏了?
but 'cos I was broken?
一个容易的目标?
An easy target?
我知道,但我不能让他逍遥法外。
I know but I couldn't just let him get away with what he was doing.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean you?
你举报我们了吗?
Did you report us?
对不起,我不得不这样做。
I'm sorry but I had to.
我爱上了他。
I was in love with him.
我的意思是,告诉员警,媒体发现,只是......
I mean, telling the police, the media finding out, just...
...它只是使情况变得更糟。
... it just made it worse.
这让它感到可怕,可耻。
It just made it feel horrible, shameful.
对不起,我没有机会和你说话,
I'm sorry I didn't get chance to talk to you,
但我搬到了另一所学校,我...
but I moved to a different school and I...
如果她去员警局说她没有这样做怎么办
What if she goes to police and says that she didn't do it
这一切都被我转回来了?
and it all gets turned back round on me?
好吧,为什么,她会吗?她什么都不知道。
Well, why, would she? She doesn't know anything.
什么?
What?
凯尔,你听到什么了吗?
Kyle, have you heard something?
凯尔,嘿。
Kyle, hey.
那个小鬼和你有联♥系♥过吗?
Has that creep been in touch with you?
不。他不是小鬼!
No. He's not a creep!
他最好不要,我向上帝发誓。
He'd better not have, I swear to God.
伊兹,她说加维小姐一直在四处打听
Izzy, she said that Miss Garvey's been asking around
她认为我撒谎了。
and she thinks that I lied.
她知道我撒谎了。
She knows that I lied.
万一她知道了怎么办?
What if she finds out?
好。
Good.
也许这很好。
Maybe that's good.
为什么?
Why?
所以,她去员警局,然后他们问你为什么这样做
So, she goes to the police and then they ask you why you did it
然后你告诉他们。
and then you tell them.
你告诉他们,那块狗屎让你适应了。
You tell them that that piece of shit put you up to it.
不,因为这不是他的错,他会为此惹上麻烦。
No, because it's not his fault and he's gonna get in trouble for it.
不,凯尔!
No, Kyle!
不,这只是他的错!
No, it is only his fault!
你不明白,
You don't get it,
加维小姐并不像你想像的那么天真。
Miss Garvey's not as innocent as you think.
她以前做过一些坏事,黑暗的事情。
She's done some bad, dark things before.
这是他告诉你的吗?
Is that what he told you?
是吗?
Is it?
他就是这样让你这么做的吗?
Is that how he made you do it?
什么,那个,给你几百块钱
What, that, and giving you a couple of hundred quid
彻底搞砸你的生活?
to completely fuck up your life?
宝贝,他把你的头弄砸了,亲爱的。
Baby, he's messed around with your head, darling.
不,妈妈。- 是的,他有,对。
No, mum. - Yeah, he has, right.
我应该保护你。
And I should have protected you.
抱歉,此号♥码不存在。
Sorry, this number doesn't exist.
好吧,这需要一个血腥的年龄。
Well, that took a bloody age.
让我们开始吧,好吗?
Let's get going, shall we?
一切都好吗?
Everything all right?
是的,是的,很好。
Yeah, yeah, fine.
我知道你撒谎了。
I know you lied.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
什么?你不否认吗?
What? You don't deny it?
凯尔,我感觉很糟糕。
Kyle, I felt so bad.
我以为我占了你的便宜。
I thought I took advantage of you.
我以为我是一个性犯罪者,为了他妈的!
I thought I was a sex offender, for fuck's sake!
对不起。我很抱歉。
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
是谁?谁叫你撒谎的?
Who, was it? Who told you to lie?
谁告诉你的?来吧,我知道有人。
Who told you? Come on, I know there was someone.
是阿诺德·克利里吗?
Was it Arnold Cleary?
不,不,我不知道那是谁。
No, no, I don't know who that is.
没有人让我这样做。
No-one made me do it.
我自己做的。
I did it myself.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我只是编造的,我,
I just made it up, and I,
我没想到你会承认。
I didn't think you'd admit to it.
我以为我可以从中赚钱,
I thought that I could get money out of it,
比如,你会付钱给我,然后我可以,
like, you'd pay me money and then I can,
我承认这不是真的。
I'd admit that it wasn't true.
但是你认罪,所以我没有机会认罪。
But you plead guilty so I didn't get chance to.
我拿了你的手♥机♥。
I took your mobile.
我下载了那个消息传递应用程式。
I downloaded that messaging app.
并将照片发送到我的手♥机♥。
And sent photos to my phone.
你做到了?
You did?
你这个愚蠢的小狗屎。
You stupid little shit.
我做了什么值得这个,凯尔?
What did I ever do to deserve this, Kyle?
我对你做了什么?
What have I done to you?
我只是想帮你。
I only ever tried to help you.
无。你什么也没做。
Nothing. you did nothing.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
神。我他妈是个白♥痴♥!
God. I'm a fucking idiot!
我知道我他妈是个白♥痴♥!
I know I'm a fucking idiot!
对不起!
And I'm sorry!
如果我能收回它,那么我会的。
If I could take it back, then I would.
凯尔,我应该怎么做?
Kyle, what am I supposed to do with this?
什么?你以为我不会报♥警♥
What? You think I won't go to the police
因为你已经足够客气地承认了他妈的真♥相♥?
because you've been gracious enough to admit the fucking truth?
好吧,我会去员警局。
Well, I will go to the police.
你可以告诉他们我什么也没做。
And you can tell them I've done nothing.
然后你会处理后果,
And then you'll deal with the fallout,
你会处理你的世界,
you'll deal with your world,
你的未来,你的生活变成了狗屎。
your future, your life turning to shit.
看看这个人是谁,
Look whoever this person is,
“因为我知道有人。
'cause I know there's someone.
你需要远离他。
You need to stay away from him.
你听到我说话了吗?
Do you hear me?
别再保护他了。
Stop protecting him.
我不会去员警局谈论你。
I won't go to the police about you.
我不会去员警局。
I won't go to the police.
嘿,是我。
Hey, it's me.
我去了加维家,我告诉她这都是我。
I went to Garvey's, I told her it was all me.
她似乎认为这是一个叫阿诺德的家伙。
She seems to think It's some guy called Arnold somebody.
但还好她不去员警局。
But it's good she's not going to the police.
我可以 见你吗?
Can I see you?
能谈谈就好了。
It would be great to talk.
我只需要...
I just need...
你好。波林?
Hello. Pauline?
是宝琳。
It's Pauline.
请留言,谢谢。
Please leave a message, thank you.
波林?
Pauline?
波林?
Pauline?
你好,珍娜。
Hello, Jenna.
你好。
Hello.
波林?我在找宝琳。
Pauline? I was looking for Pauline.
宝琳不喜欢这里。
Pauline doesn't like it here.
她说它闻起来有霉菌的味道。
She says it smells of mould.
好吧,我是,我只是要,我只是要给她留一张纸条。
Well, I was, I was just gonna, I was just gonna leave her a note.
是的。
Yeah.
喝一杯,我想。
A drink, I think.
这里不是很好,是吗?
It's not very nice in here, is it?
没有必要美化这些地方。
No point sprucing these places up.
你只是再次前进,一旦消息传出。
You just get moved on again, as soon as word gets out.
我已经五年没有在任何登记册上了,
I haven't been on any register for five years now,