没有区别。
makes no difference.
我已经数不清了中途的房♥子和床位。
I've lost count of the halfway houses and bedsits.
我曾经住在一栋美丽的爱德华时代的联排别♥墅♥里......
I used to live in a beautiful Edwardian town-house...
...当我还是老师的时候。
... when I was a teacher.
哦,你是老师。
Oh, you're a teacher.
你知道我是谁。
You know who I am.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我想再见到我的女儿。
I want to see my daughter again.
你离开了你的家人。
You left your family.
每个人都认为萨拉一定是被虐待了
Everyone assumed that Sara must've been abused
因为,你知道我是否爱过一个女孩,
because, you know if I loved one girl,
从那以后我就再也没有见过她。
I haven't seen her since.
很臭。
It's a stink.
它紧紧抓住你。
It clings to you.
这是无法逃避的。
There's no escape from it.
你会知道的。
You'll see.
为什么呢?为什么我失去了一切?
And why? Why did I lose everything?
因为某个正义的婊♥子♥把她的鼻子伸了进去。
Because some righteous bitch stuck her nose in.
我没有,我不是来找你的。
I didn't, I wasn't out to get you.
你。
You.
我举报了一位老师的不当行为。
I reported a teacher for inappropriate behaviour.
邓尼斯和我相爱了。
Denise and I were in love.
不。
No.
不,你不能证明它,
No, you can't justify it,
滥用信任,孩子的年龄。
the abuse of trust, the child's age.
你不能为人心立法。
You cannot legislate for the human heart.
爱,珍娜,不能编纂。
Love, Jenna, cannot be codified.
是的。爱。
Yes. Love.
你不明白。
You don't understand.
还是你?
Or do you?
你对凯尔的感情,是什么?
Your feelings for Kyle, what were they?
无。
Nothing.
感情,而不是性。
Affection, not sexual.
化学反应,你感觉到了。
The chemistry, you felt it.
不。从不。
No. Never.
然而,你认为你有。
And yet, you thought you had.
你想像你和邓尼斯会是什么样子?
What did you imagine you and Denise would be?
我们会结婚的。
We would have married.
我们一直等到她16岁。
We were waiting till she was 16.
你认为这会让它不那么不合适吗?
Do you think that makes it any less inappropriate?
这并非不妥。
It was not inappropriate.
这是一种双方同意的关系。
It was a consensual relationship.
不。这不可能。
No. It couldn't have been.
她太年轻了,
She was too young,
她在情感上还不够大,无法理解。
she wasn't old enough emotionally, to understand.
她很伤心,很穷。
She was sad, needy.
我给了她她需要的东西。
And I gave her what she needed.
你利用了它。
You took advantage of it.
你进去,你梳理她。
You got in and you groomed her.
不!不!不!
No! No! No!
不是这样的!
It was not that!
我不需要!
I didn't need to!
这是相互的!
It was mutual!
那她长大了呢?
And what about when she grew up?
如果她年纪大到20多岁,或者30多岁,那时候会发生什么?
Got older into her 20's, or 30's, what would have happened then?
不是这样的!
It was not that!
我不喜欢孩子!
I do not fancy kids!
我不梳理他们!
I do not groom them!
邓尼斯的年龄无关紧要。
Denise's age was immaterial.
我爱上了她。
I was in love with her.
一个女孩。
One girl.
一次。
Once.
还是在你再次这样做之前被抓住了?
Or were you caught before you could do it again?
这是一场权力游戏,不是关系。
It's a power game, it's not a relationship.
我承认。
I admit.
我吃掉了孩子们的感情。
I fed off the kids' affection.
我想要它。
I wanted it.
但这并不公平。
But it's not fair.
把它放在他们身上是不公平的。
It's not fair to put it on them.
对于他们来说,他们觉得他们必须满足你的需求。
For them feel like they have to feed your needs.
是的。
Yeah.
你看,珍娜。
You see, Jenna.
你不知道的是我失去了一个家庭,
What you don't realise is I lost a family,
一种生活,一种爱。
a life, a love.
我失去了自♥由♥。
I lost my freedom.
他们把我关进监狱。
They put me in prison.
因为你触犯了法律。
Because you broke the law.
没有人问监狱里的细节。
No-one asks about the details in prison.
他们只是听到“老师”和“性犯罪者”。
They just hear 'teacher' and 'sex offender'.
并假设你是最糟糕的那种。
And assume you're the worst kind.
那么,凯尔呢?
Well, what about Kyle?
让他经历这一切,利用他。
Putting him through all this, using him.
如果不是修饰,那是什么?
What is that, if not grooming?
我的意思是
I mean,
你为什么认罪?
why did you plead guilty?
你刚刚揉皱了!
You just crumpled!
就像慢动作的车祸。
Like a car crash in slow motion.
喜欢
Like,
就像你等不及了,
like you couldn't wait,
几乎就像你想要的那样。
almost like you wanted it.
我想要吗?
I wanted it?
为什么?
Why?
为什么是我?
Why me?
为什么不是女校长?
Why not the headmistress?
侦探?
The detective?
你。
You.
你做到了。
You did it.
2005年6月4日您举报我们时。
June 4th, 2005 when you reported us.
珍娜,你可以和我谈谈,或者邓尼斯,
Jenna, you could've talked to me, or Denise,
你可以问我们。
you could've asked us.
相反,你向我的生命投掷了一枚手榴弹,然后你就走了。
Instead, you threw a grenade in my life and you just walked away.
好吧,我这样做不是出于恶意,
Well, I didn't do it out of spite,
我没有追杀你,感染你的生活,
I didn't hunt you down, infect your life,
设置你,爬来爬去。
set you up, creep around.
我没有做你一直对我做的事情。
I didn't do what you've been doing to me.
你对我做的事情要糟糕得多。
What you did to me was much worse.
更 糟?
Worse?
那么,你现在觉得报仇了吗?
So, do you feel avenged now?
它帮助你恢复生活了吗?
Has it helped you get your life back?
你的女儿,她会对你把我打倒的方式印象深刻吗?
Your daughter, will she be impressed how you've taken me down?
她想看到所有险恶、讨厌的狗屎吗
Would she like to see all the sinister, nasty shit
爸爸已经起来了?
daddy's been up to?
你怕我。
You're scared of me.
你觉得我会怎么做?
What do you think I'm gonna do?
我已经做到了。
I've done it already.
一个小谎言。
One little lie.
你的整个生活都毁了。
Your whole life ruined.
珍娜?
Jenna?
哦,宝琳?
Oh, Pauline?
波林。
Pauline.
哦,上帝,宝琳。
Oh, God, Pauline.
对不起,珍娜。我不知道。
I'm sorry, Jenna. I didn't know.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
还行。 -我不知道。
It's OK. - I didn't know.
没关系,但你现在知道了吗?他是什么,他做了什么?
It's OK, but you know now? What he is, what he did?
你需要离开这里,
You need to get out of here,
你需要在他回来之前离开。
you need to leave before he comes back.
布莱恩是我的灵魂伴侣。
Brian's my soulmate.
宝琳,你知道他做了什么。
Pauline, you know what he did.
对我,对凯尔,对你?
To me, to Kyle, to you?