天啊。
Oh, God.
就在这里,请。
Just here, please.
保持更改。
Keep the change.
上午。汽车抛锚了。噩梦。
Morning. Car broke down. Nightmare.
该死。
Oh, shit.
还行。。。
OK...
今天的义大利面或千层面。
Spag bol or lasagne today.
我不能在午餐时间做密集的碳水化合物。
I can't do a dense carb at lunchtime.
它使大脑去氧,使我非常贪睡。
It deoxygenates the brain, makes me very snoozy.
布莱恩说应该是... - 嗯,这是官方的。
Brian says that it should be... - Well, it's official.
我已经提交了阿特金斯工作的申请。
I've filed my application for Atkins' job.
恭喜你,妮娜。
Congratulations, Nina.
珍娜,你会申请吗?-什么?
Jenna, will you apply? - What?
英语系主任?
Head of English?
呃,没有。嗯,有人有iPhone充电器吗?
Uh, no. Um, has anyone got an iPhone charger?
哦,是的。在这个毒蛇巢穴的某个地方。
Oh, yeah. Somewhere in this nest of vipers.
昨晚有什么好事吗?
Do anything good last night?
我看著其中一个奇迹睡著了。
I fell asleep watching one of the Marvels.
经典的学校之夜。
Classic school night.
贝丝怎么样?她的腿怎么样?
How's Beth? How's her leg?
到达那里,是的。
Getting there, yeah.
我发现了一篇关于慢性疼痛综合征的非常有趣的文章......
I found a very interesting article about chronic pain syndrome...
你看起来很累。昨晚出去了?- 啧啧!
You look tired. Out last night? - Tsh!
好吧,你可以出去玩得开心。
Well, you're allowed to go out and have a good time.
没有法律反对这一点。
There's no law against that.
我知道,但我什么都不记得了。
I know, but I don't remember any of it.
我醒了,嗯,不是在家里。
I woke up, well, not at home.
哦。
Oh.
好吧,也许,如果酒精不同意你,
Well, maybe, if the alcohol doesn't agree with you,
你应该考虑一下你知道,放弃吗?
you should think about you know, giving up?
希亚,米尔斯先生。
Hiya, Mr Mills.
尼娜。加维女士,我注意到你以后有空闲时间吗?
Nina. Ms Garvey, I notice you have a free period later?
是的。
Yes.
几个计划机构来检查事态发展。
Couple of planning bods coming to inspect the developments.
很少有女孩会带她们四处走走,
Few of the girls are going to be showing them around,
但他们需要监督。
but they'll need supervision.
你不能做荣誉吗?- 嗯...
You couldn't do the honours? - Um...
我会把它当作一个响亮的肯定。
I'll take that as a resounding yes.
我能做到。- 不,不,没关系。
I can do it. - No, no, it's fine.
珍娜是发展委员会的成员。谢谢。
Jenna's on the development committee. Thank you.
你没事吧,宝琳?-哦,是的。是的。
You all right, Pauline? - Oh, yes. Yes, yes.
温赖特遗赠设立
The Wainwright bequest was set up
鼓励全民体育教育,
to encourage physical education for all,
所以新的健身设施实际上是可用的
so the new gym facility is actually available
到所有当地公立学校。
to all local state schools.
厄尔布里奇真的很擅长帮助贫困的孩子,
Earlbridge is really good at helping deprived kids,
就像奖学金一样,
like with scholarships,
所以他们可以来这里接受体面的教育。
so they can come here and get a decent education.
哦,上帝,凯尔。
Oh, God, Kyle.
不好意思。
Sorry.
你没事吧?不好意思。
Are you all right? Sorry.
凯尔,亲爱的?过来,让我看看。
Kyle, darling? Come here, let me see.
我会没事的,小姐。 - 哦,这看起来很糟糕。
I'll be all right, Miss. - Oh, that looks bad.
不要勇敢。
Don't be brave.
继续。去护士检查一下。
Go on. Go and get checked by the nurse.
嗯,其实,伊兹,你能接手吗?
Um, actually, Izzy, can you take over?
我得回去上课了,对不起。
I've got get back to my lessons, sorry.
这边。
This way.
该死。
Oh, shit.
在。
In.
你好。你,呃,想见我?
Hi. You, uh, wanted to see me?
啊,是的,进来吧。
Ah, yes, come in.
感谢您接受规划者。- 不,没关系。
Thanks for taking on the planners. - No, it's fine.
伊兹用她的学院风公主行为迷住了他们。
Izzy charmed them with her preppy Princess act.
右。
Right.
你应该知道,有人一直在给学校发电子邮件。
You should know, someone's been emailing the school about you.
恶意电子邮件。
Malicious emails.
_
_
_
_
荒谬的指控,一些扭曲的恶作剧。
Absurd accusations, some twisted prank.
我们可以调查,除非你知道是谁或为什么?
We can investigate, unless you, know who or why?
我。。。不,我的意思是,这些是...
I... No, I mean, these are...
这是网路空间的匿名性。
It's the anonymity of cyberspace.
允许无能为力、苦涩的小巨魔猛烈抨击。
Allows powerless, bitter little trolls to lash out.
我的意思是,这都是谎言。
I mean, this is all lies.
我一刻也没有认真对待这些。
I'm not for an instant taking these seriously.
我只是想仔细检查一下没有骷髅...
I just wanted to double-check no skeletons...
...因为我希望你申请英语主管。
...because I would like you to apply for Head of English.
哦。
Oh.
我对你的技巧和热情充满信心。
I have great faith in your skill and enthusiasm.
毕竟,你是你父亲的女儿。
You are your father's daughter, after all.
罗杰怎么样?
How is Roger?
是的,好吧。
Yes, well.
他的名气,嗯,他是我们都是老师的原因。
His renown and, well, he's the reason we're both teachers.
我的妈妈是我的灵感来源。
My mum was my inspiration.
我不记得妈了。她不是在圣玛格内斯吗?
I don't remember your mother. She wasn't at Saint Magness?
不,凯特里高。
No, Kettley High.
啊。我希望她在过去糟糕的日子里不在那里。
Ah. I hope she wasn't there during the bad old days.
呃,不,不,是。
Uh, no, no, it was.
嗯,谢谢你,但是,嗯...
Well, thank you but, um...
...我其实想留在前线,你知道,教书。
...I'd actually like to stay on the front line, you know, teaching.
一定要和你父亲谈谈。
Do talk to your father.
我想他希望你去做。
I think he'd like you to go for it.
伊莉莎白贝内特弄脏了她的裙子,这被认为是可耻的。
Elizabeth Bennett gets her skirts dirty which is thought scandalous.
现在,不幸的是,从那天起,我们并没有真正取得那么多进展。
Now, unfortunately, we haven't really moved on that much from that day.
我们仍然按财富和阶级来评级,
We're still rated by wealth and class,
害怕陷入贫困和默默无闻。
scared to slip into poverty and obscurity.
就像凯尔的妈妈一样。
Like Kyle's mum.
声誉仍然非常重要。
Reputation is still very important.
看看《每日邮报》的耻辱侧栏就知道了。
Just look at the Daily Mail side bar of shame.
或者伊兹的Instagram。-什么?
Or Izzy's Instagram. - What?
Izzy,你的声誉是基于喜欢和追随者的,对吧?
Your reputation, Izzy, is based on likes and followers, right?
一句坏话,一个自♥拍♥轻罪
One bad word, one selfie misdemeanour
你的声誉可能会崩溃。
and your reputation could crumble.
现在,要是你对自己的学术声誉感到困扰就好了。
Now, if only you were as bothered about your academic reputation.
请多一些注意力,少一些狙击,你可能会刮到一个六分。
More focus, less sniping, please, and you might just scrape a six.
小姐,你的名声呢?
Miss, what about your reputation?
我听说你去了拉撒路俱乐部。-谢谢。
I've heard you been down Lazarus club. - Thank you.
我在业余时间做什么,不关你的事。
What I do in my spare time is none of your business.
这是一个肉类市场,小姐。
It's a meat market, miss.
我哥哥去那里拉。你最好小心点。
My brother goes down there to pull. You better watch out.
右。谢谢。足够。
Right. Thank you. Enough.
哦,爱莎,亲爱的,
Oh, Aisha, sweetheart,
我们不是在放学后复习,好吗?
we're not doing after school revising, OK?
亲爱的,你需要相信自己。
Darling, you need to trust yourself.
如果你现在参加考试,你会轻而易举地打九分。
If you sat your exam now, you'd breeze a nine.
你会相信自己吗,好吗?相信自己。
Will you just believe in yourself, OK? Trust yourself.
你还有两个月的时间修改。对吧,亲爱的?
You've still got two months to revise. Al right, darling?
去吧,继续。
Go, go on.
打架了,凯尔,你吗?
Been in a fight, have you, Kyle?
是食物银行里的最后一袋金块吗?
Was it over the last bag of nuggets down the food bank?
不要让她接近你。
Don't let her get to you.
令人印象深刻的自♥制♥力,凯尔。
Impressive self-control, Kyle.
我为她感到难过。
I feel sorry for her.
做一个大婊♥子♥并不容易。
It can't be easy being that much of a massive bitch.
这是不合时宜的。
That's off the record.
小姐,现在是好时机吗?
Miss, is now a good time?
呃,什么?
Uh, what?
你说你会帮我试镜。- 我吗?
You said you'd help me with my audition. - Did I?
是的,我们谈过,你不记得了吗?
Yeah, we spoke about it, don't you remember?