珍娜。
Jenna.
我说对不起。
I said sorry.
我们能不能只是讨论一下?
Can we not just discuss?
没有什么可讨论的。
There's nothing to discuss.
没什么大不了的。
It's no big deal.
今晚?
Tonight?
请?我会弥补的。
Please? I'll make it up.
我们拭目以待。
We'll see.
加维女士。一句话?
Ms Garvey. A word?
呃,是的。
Uh, yeah.
你真的不喜欢她。
You really don't like her.
她只是僵硬,你知道,没有想像力或激♥情♥的空间。
She's just rigid, you know, no room for imagination, or passion.
正是像她这样的老师毁了创造性思维。
It's teachers like her that ruin creative minds.
好吧,她不会和你在一起太久。
Well, she won't last long with you.
所以,我想向我们的新任英语主管举杯。
So, I would just like to raise a glass to our new Head of English.
我们的其他候选人获得了巨大的荣誉。
Huge credit to our other candidates.
我的意思是,这只是一场两匹马的比赛,真的。
I mean, it was just a two-horse race, really.
但最好的马赢了。干杯。
But the best horse won. Cheers.
干杯。对不起,妮娜。
Cheers. Sorry, Nina.
肯说要把这些都放在学校的信♥用♥卡♥上。
Ken said to put it all on the school credit card.
是的。我不认为他指的是额外的酒精。
Yeah. I don't think he meant the extra alcohol.
呃,好另一个。
Ugh, good another one.
这一直告诉我我收到消息。这是什么?
This keeps telling me I'm getting messages. What is it?
它们是即时消息应用的通知。
They're notifications for an instant messaging app.
什么?
What?
你在干什么?那是给孩子们的。
What you on about? That's for kids.
你为什么得到它?想给我发张照片吗?
Why have you got it? Want to send me a picture?
停。停下!
Stop. Stop it!
成就我。
Make me.
哦,上帝,另一个。滚开!
Oh, God, another one. Piss off!
如何摆脱它?-右。我该走了。
How do I get rid of it? - Right. I should get going.
什么?不,等等,这是我的大晚上。
What? No, wait this is my big night.
我以为我们要庆祝。
I thought we were going to celebrate.
我只是,我说我会在11点之前回来。
I just, I said I'd be back by 11.
“我说我会在11点之前回来。猫。
"I said I'd be back by 11." Pussy.
本,我能送你回家吗?
Ben, can I give you a lift home?
我周一见,好吗?放轻松,是吗?
I'll see you on Monday, OK? Just take it easy, yeah?
我也该回家了。
I should get home too.
哦,我的上帝,血腥的轻量级!
Oh, my God, bloody lightweights!
好吧,对,我和你,拉撒路。没有任何借口。
OK, right, me and you, Lazarus. No excuses.
什么是「拉撒路」?
What's "Lazarus"?
在这个糟糕的小镇上唯一开放的地方。
The only place open late in this shitty town.
哦,我不知道。
Oh, I don't know.
我说布莱恩今晚可以留下来。
I said Brian could stay tonight.
他的公♥寓♥很潮湿,他的胸部很糟糕。
His flat's very damp, and his chest's bad.
给他打电♥话♥,让他来!
Just ring him, get him to come!
拜托,不要让我自己庆祝。加油。
Please, don't let me celebrate on my own. Come on.
好吧。-是的!
All right. - Yes!
你不必和她一起去,宝琳。我应该留意一下。
You don't have to go with her, Pauline. I should keep an eye.
哦,她是个大人了。有点。
Oh, she's a grown-up. Sort of.
嗯,她有点摇摇晃晃。是酒精。
Well, she's a bit wobbly. It's the alcohol.
不同意她的观点。
Doesn't agree with her.
我知道你们两个没有意见一致,但她是个好人,妮娜。
I know you two don't see eye-to-eye, but she's a good person, Nina.
右。。。
Right...
来吧,姑娘。
Come on, girl.
来吧,我们要走了!-哦!
Come on, we're going! - Oh!
我会给你一个最美好的夜晚。加油。
I'm going to give you the best night. Come on.
好吧,麻烦。
All right, trouble.
对了,乔乔。你好吗?你没事吧?
Al right, Jojo. How you doing? You all right?
我觉得我已经100岁了。
I feel like I'm 100.
那是因为你是。来吧你想要什么?
That's because you are. Come on what do you want?
嘿,我们可以打两枪吗?
Hey, can we get two shots?
哦,我的天哪,是杰拉德。你还记得吗?
Oh, my goodness, it's Gerard. Do you remember?
还有麦克斯和吉米。
And Max and Jimmy.
他们以我的形式,他们已经成长了。
They were in my form, they've grown.
什么?哪里? - 如果他们看到我们怎么办?
What? Where? - What if they see us?
哦,天哪,是这样!
Oh, my God, it is!
珍娜?- 男孩们,你在说什么?
Jenna? - Boys, what are you saying?
很高兴见到你!
Good to see you!
我和你一起做什么?这是谁?我有它。
What am I doing out with you? Who's is this? I'm having it.
这很强大。
That's strong.
追求!
Woo!
你看起来不错。我一会儿见。
You look good. I'll see you in a minute.
你能相信吗?
Can you believe that?
难以置信他们是如何成长的,在里面?- 嗯。
Unbelievable how they've grown, in it? - Hm.
还有两枪。比利。。。比利。
Two more shots. Billy... Billy.
请再拍两枪。
Two more shots, please.
不。我不这么认为,珍娜,我认为你不应该这样做。
No. I don't think so, Jenna, I don't think you should.
啊,我喜欢,这首歌♥!宝琳来吧。
Ah, I love, this song! Pauline come on.
请来和我跳舞。请。加油。追求!
Come dance with me, please. Please. Come on. Woo!
是的!
Yeah!
哦,我的上帝,凯尔!
Oh, my God, Kyle!
你在这里做什么,你这个顽皮的孩子?
What're you doing in here, you naughty boy?
你不应该在这里。
You shouldn't be in here.
我的上帝,我简直不敢相信。
My God, I can't believe it.
猜猜谁在这里?凯尔。凯尔·霍普来了。
Guess who's here? Kyle. Kyle Hope is here.
他......他走了,他...
He's... he's gone, he was...
我想我们应该送你回家。-不。
I think we should get you home. - No.
哦,来吧,珍娜。明天你会感谢我的。
Oh, come on, Jenna. You'll thank me tomorrow.
不。不。从我身上下来,宝琳。我不想回家。
No. No. Get off me, Pauline. I don't want to go home.
珍娜,来吧。-不。宝琳,走开!
Jenna, come on. - No. Pauline, go away!
天啊。
Oh, God.
上午。
Morning.
早晨。。。
Morn...
是怎么回事吗?
Is something going on?
啧啧,这是怎么回事?
Err, what's happening?
你没有收到我的消息吗?
Did you not get my messages?
这是呃...
This is erm...
看,我会直奔主题。
Look I'll come straight to the point.
基♥督♥。
Christ.
有关于不当行为的报告
There's been a report of inappropriate behaviour
在你和学生之间。-什么?
between yourself and a pupil. - What?
你说的是谁?
Who do you mean?
显然,我无法详细说明。
Obviously, I can't go into details.
是另一个巨魔发送这些电子邮件吗?
Is it another troll sending those emails?
不,它直接来自学校这里的来源。
No, it's come directly from a source, here at the school.
来源?谁?
A source? Who?
不当行为?这是怎么回事?
Inappropriate behaviour? What's happening here?
珍娜,我必须认真对待这一点。
Jenna, I have to take this seriously.
我没有做错什么。
I have done nothing wrong.
我需要你远离学校。
I need you to stay away from the school.
不,不,你什么意思?
No, no, what do you mean?
我被指控了什么?
What am I being accused of?
我已经安排了你的课程...
I've arranged for your lessons to be...
看,我敢肯定这都是误会。
Look, I'm sure this is all a misunderstanding.
是的,是的,是的。
Yes, yes, it is.
我有很多时间陪你父亲,
I have a lot of time for your father,
但我的双手被绑在这里。
but my hands are tied here.
你必须离开,拜托。
You have to leave, please.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
你好。
Hello.
你好。是珍娜。
Hi. It's Jenna.
呃,你好吗?
Erm, how are you?
是的,当然,和以前一样。你?
Yes, sure, same as ever. You?
我得到了这份工作。英语系主任。
I got the job. Head of English.
是的。
Yes.
你有,呃,
Have you, erm,
你最近和米尔斯先生谈过吗,肯,有没有?
have you spoken to Mr Mills, Ken, at all, recently?
肯米尔斯?不。
Ken Mills? No.