你知道学校什么时候转发给我的帖子,
You know when the school forwards post to me,
他们不打开它,是吗?
they don't open it, do they?
我不应该这么认为。为什么?
I shouldn't think so. Why?
不,不,不,什么都没有。
No, no, no, nothing.
啊,你们都太好了,把时间给别人。
Ah, it's so good of you all, giving your time for others.
好吧,布莱恩通常会帮忙,但他完全是辅♥导♥。
Well, Brian usually helps out, but he's flat out tutoring.
这些天我几乎看不到他。
I hardly see him these days.
也许你也应该考虑注册帮忙?
Maybe you should think about signing up to help out, too?
哦。
Oh.
我觉得我是需要说明的人。
I feel like I'm the one that needs help.
哦,珍娜,你情绪低落吗?
Oh, Jenna, are you feeling low?
你必须去看家庭医生。
You must go and see your GP.
布莱恩服用抗抑郁药。
Brian's on antidepressants.
不。我的意思是,是的。我只是。。。
No. I mean, yeah. I just...
我不确定我是否真的想走这条路,你知道的。
I'm not sure I really want to go down that path, you know.
我不认为我有临床抑郁症。我只是...
I don't think I'm clinically depressed. I'm just...
...在不确定的情况下,有点旋转。
... in limbo, sort of spinning.
想知道凯尔是否撒谎。
Wondering if Kyle lied.
你还相信他做到了?-是的。
You're still convinced he did? - Yeah.
是的,但为什么?- 天哪,我不知道。
Yeah, but why? - Gosh, I don't know.
也许他爱上你了?
Maybe he's in love with you?
孩子们会暗恋。-不。
Kids get crushes. - No.
真的不是。就像,恰恰相反。
Really not. Like, quite the opposite.
他一定恨我,你知道,编造这样的东西,
He must hate me, you know, to make up something like that,
知道它会对我做什么。
knowing what it would do to me.
也许他不知道,他没有想到。
Maybe he didn't know, he didn't think.
凯尔说,「你不应该认罪」。
What Kyle said, "You weren't supposed to plead guilty."
比如,...就像有什么计划,我毁了它。
Like, the... Like there was some plan, and I ruined it.
上帝,我希望我能记住。
God, I wish I could remember.
哦。。。
Oh...
也许你应该在这一切下面画一条线,然后继续前进。
Maybe you should just draw a line under it all and move on.
好吧,继续做什么?
Well, move on to what?
我说服自己我是有罪的。
I convinced myself I was guilty.
但如果他撒谎了,我就白白搞砸了。
But if he's lied, I've screwed myself for nothing.
哎呀。你在外面做什么?你刚刚休息了一下。
Oi. What are you doing out there? You just had a break.
我给你煮了一杯。
I've made you a brew.
这里。
Here.
你还想要什么吗?- 不,我没事。
Do you want anything else? - No, I'm all right.
什么?
What's that?
那是我的手♥机♥吗?
Is that my phone?
你好。
Hi.
你看起来不错。
You look good.
嗯,我是说你看起来很好。
Well, I mean you look well.
我感觉不舒服。我感到很生气。
I don't feel well. I feel mad.
我能给你一杯茶什么的吗?
Can I get you a cup of tea or anything?
不,不,谢谢。
No, no, thanks.
上次我们,呃... - 不,不,对不起。
Last time we, erm... - No, no, I'm sorry.
我曾经是。。。我绝望了。
I was... I was desperate.
老实说,还是。
Still am, to be honest.
呃......不好意思。
Erm... Sorry.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
好吧,如果我不这样做呢?
OK, what if I didn't do it?
和凯尔?我的意思是,如果...
With Kyle? I mean, what if...
我一直在看拉撒路的闭路电视录像。
I've been watching CCTV footage from Lazarus.
里面有一点是凯尔跟著我去厕所的。
There's this bit in it where Kyle follows me to the toilet
在我把他带走之前,好吗?他为什么要这样做?
before I led him away, OK? Why would he do that?
然后,即时消息和裸♥露♥的图片,
And then, the instant messages and the naked pictures,
它们是从远端帐户发送的,未注册给我。
they were sent from a remote account, not registered to me.
警方表示他们无法追踪该帐户。
The police said they couldn't track that account.
任何人都可以使用VPN掩盖自己的踪迹。
Anyone can cover their tracks with a VPN.
所以,有人试图陷害我。
So, someone's trying to set me up.
而这...我的上帝。这是在帖子中出现的。
And this... My God. This came in the post.
还有那些电子邮件,你还记得吗,那些发给学校的电子邮件
And those emails, do you remember, the one the ones sent to the school
关于我?我只是。。。我认为。。。
about me? I just... I think...
我的意思是,凯尔做这一切是为了陷害我吗?
I mean, has Kyle done all this to set me up?
这不可能是巧合,太多了。
It can't be a coincidence, there's too much.
我的意思是这对我来说没有任何意义,杰克。
I mean it just doesn't make any sense to me, Jack.
这是要去哪里?
Where's this going to?
看,我需要请你帮个忙。
Look, I need to ask a favour.
你不欠我任何东西。
You don't owe me anything.
但是,我希望你追踪是谁发送了关于我的电子邮件。
But, I want you to trace who sent those emails about me.
我不知道,你都明白了。
I don't have a clue, and you understand all that.
我不知道还能问谁。
I don't know who else to ask.
哦。
Oh.
你说你想让我把我所有的东西都从我的旧房♥间里清理出来,所以......
You said you wanted me to clear all my stuff out of my old room, so...
可能会发出一点通知。
A little notice might have been given.
比如?我的律师的一封信,或者...?
Like what? A letter from my solicitor, or...?
没必要开玩笑。
No need to be facetious.
那么,这是什么?
So, what is this?
你是,呃,搬出去,还是只是想把我从你的生活中移开?
Are you, uh, moving out, or just keen to remove me from your life?
也不。
Neither.
你好。
Hello.
你好。呃......
Hi. Erm...
对不起,我不知道你是...
Sorry, I didn't know that you were...
不,没关系,
No, no, no, that's OK,
我只是想看看你们是不是,呃...你过得怎么样。
I just wanted to see if you guys were, erm... how you were doing.
不好意思。好吧,我就交给你了,呃...
Sorry. Well, I'll leave you to, erm...
我不想打扰。
I don't want to intrude.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我不想看到他。他为什么还来这里?
I don't want to see him. Why is he still coming round here?
好吧,也许他喜欢这里。这是个问题吗?
Well, maybe he likes it here. Is that a problem?
是的,不,一点也不奇怪,我爸爸和我的前任一起出去玩。
Yeah, no, not at all weird at all, my dad hanging out with my ex.
不,对不起。我再来一次。
No, sorry. I'll come another time.
他知道我吗?肖恩?
Does he know about me? Sean?
好吧,我应该这么认为。
Well, I should think so.
我的意思是,全世界似乎都知道你做了什么。
I mean, the whole world seems to know what you've done.
好吧,我不确定我现在做了什么。
Well, I'm not sure I have done anything now.
我认为凯尔编造了整件事。
I think Kyle made the whole thing up.
你以为他一直在撒谎。
You thought he lied all the time.
你为什么觉得我是无辜的,而你却这么少想......?
Why did you think I was innocent when you think so little of...?
你好。
Hi.
嘿。因此,我跟踪了发送电子邮件的帐户。
Hey. So, I traced the account which the emails were sent from.
相当业余的工作。
Pretty amateur job.
没有VPN,没有掩盖帐户持有人的东西。
No VPN, nothing masking the account holder.
我会告诉你帐户持有人,但你必须答应我
I'll tell you the account holder, but you have to promise me
你不会采取行动或开始。
you won't act on it or kick off.
为什么?你是什么意思?
Why? What do you mean?
谁派来的?
Who sent them?
哦,珍娜,你来了。
Oh, Jenna, you're here.
你来真好。
How nice of you to come.
我请你喝一杯好吗?-不 不。不,谢谢,宝琳。
Shall I get you a drink? - No, no. No, thanks, Pauline.
我只是来和妮娜说几句话。
I'm just here to have a word with Nina.
我没有什么要对你说的。
I don't have anything to say to you.
我只是想理解发送给学校的一些电子邮件。
I'm just trying to make sense of some emails sent to the school.
实际上,关于我的非常恶毒的电子邮件。
Quite vicious emails, actually, about me.
我的意思是,你想让我读给你听吗?
I mean, do you want me to read them out to you?
珍娜,你确定现在是时候这样做了吗?
Jenna, are you sure this is the time to do...?
是的,宝琳。
Yes, Pauline.
这不是学校应该处理的事情吗?
Isn't this something that the school should deal with?
是的。
Well, yeah.
只是,这些是从妮娜的IP位址发送的。
Only, these were sent from Nina's IP address.
你显然想要一个场景。
You obviously want a scene.
但我不会给你。
But I'm not going to give it to you.
不,不,我不想要戏份,妮娜。
No, no, I don't want a scene, Nina.
我想知道你为什么发送这些电子邮件。
I want to know why you sent these emails.
那边。
Over there.
右。
Right.
不管这是什么,A,我完全忘记了,B...
Whatever this is, A, I am entirely oblivious and, B...
我们将电子邮件追踪到您的IP位址。
We traced the emails to your IP address.
“珍娜·加维(Jenna Garvey)吸走了学校里所有的男孩。
"Jenna Garvey has sucked off all the boys in school."