珍娜,珍娜!珍娜,伙计。
Jenna, Jenna! Jenna, mate.
你想对你的指控说些什么吗?
Do you want to say anything about the charges against you?
你爱上这个男孩了吗,珍娜?
Are you in love with the boy, Jenna?
您可以与我们交谈。我们可以站在你一边,爱。
You can talk to us. We can put your side, love.
你为什么不用你自己的话告诉我们发生了什么?
Why don't you just tell us what happened in your own words?
这是你的玩具男孩珍娜发来的资讯吗?
Is that a message from your toy boy, Jenna?
是虐待儿童吗?-什么?
Is it child abuse? - What?
社交媒体上有什么?你喜欢的性♥爱♥吗?
ls it true what's on social media? Do you like kinky sex?
哦,我的上帝。停!
Oh, my God. Stop!
你让他在床上穿制♥服♥了吗?
Did you make him wear his uniform in bed?
他还是个孩子,他有隐私权。
He's a child, he has a right to privacy.
在你揍他之前应该考虑一下,伙计。
Should've thought about that before you shagged him, mate.
你真恶心。给我。
You're disgusting. Get out of my way.
我可以得到,嗯,40 苗条吗?
Can I get, eh, 40 slims?
实际上,60,请。还有一大瓶伏特加。
Actually, 60, please. And a tall bottle of vodka.
谢谢。
Thank you.
啊,真的吗?
Ah, for real?
我不敢相信我错过了比赛。还有什么事吗?
I can't believe I missed the game. Did anything else happen?
哎呀,哎呀,玩具男孩!
Oi, oi, toy boy!
她有一双漂亮的...你知道的?
Did she have a nice pair of... you know?
凯尔,你发布这个了吗?
Kyle, did you post this?
这些是加维小姐的奶♥子♥吗?
Are these Miss Garvey's tits?
不可能!
No way!
我可以有她的号♥码吗?
Can I have her number?
你和小姐都在网路聊天中。
You and Miss are all over WebChat.
你没有网路聊天,是吗,在妈的旧手♥机♥上?
You don't have WebChat, do you, on your mum's old phone?
字面意思是在网上聊天。
Literally on WebChat.
你在她的车里做的吗?
Did you do it in her car?
来吧,凯尔,你还有更多照片吗?
Come on, Kyle, have you got more pictures?
我听说你把她砸在拉撒路的背上?
I heard you smashed her round the back of Lazarus?
对著一个带轮垃圾桶!
Against a wheelie bin!
我希望我能读到这些标志。
I wish I'd read the signs.
我以为她只是年轻,喜欢酒吧和泡吧。
I thought she was just being young, enjoying pubbing and clubbing.
她没那么年轻。
She's not that young.
她和孩子们在一起的方式,
The way she was with the kids,
表现得好像她是其中之一。
acting like she's one of them.
我的意思是,指导方针非常明确。
I mean, the guidelines are very clear.
她关心他们。
She cares about them.
这怎么会错呢?
How can that be wrong?
不,不是那样的。神!
No, not like that. God!
我想知道员警在她的笔记型电脑上发现了什么。
I wonder what the police found on her laptop.
孩子们说了可怕的事情...儿童色情。
The kids are saying awful things about... child pornography.
井。。。伊兹告诉我,
Well... Izzy told me that
珍娜假扮成孩子
Jenna posed as a child
加入他们的即时通讯应用。
to join their instant messaging app.
我简直不敢相信。
I can't believe that.
不好意思。我的意思是,我只是不相信这些。
Sorry. I mean, I just don't believe any of it.
好吧,你只是永远不知道与人。
Well, you just never know with people.
你听到她的话了吗?
You heard from her at all?
不。为什么,我会?
No. Why, would I?
好吧,找出她的故事会很有趣。
Well, it would just be interesting to find out her side of the story.
为什么?
Why?
你已经下定决心了。
You’ve already made your mind up.
全校上下定决心。
The whole school have made their mind up.
她是有罪的,直到被证明更有罪。
She's guilty till proven more guilty.
我九点就等著你了。
I was expecting you at nine.
我们还有很多事情要做。
We've got a lot to get through.
他们提前了听证会,以尽量减少媒体的干扰。
They've brought the hearing forward to minimize press intrusion.
太迟了。我已经被入侵了。
Too late. I've already been intruded.
真?故事已经破了?
Really? The story's broken already?
一旦你被指控,恐怕你会被扔到狗身上。
Once you're charged, I'm afraid you're sort of thrown to the dogs.
我的意思是,他们只是在写关于我的谎言,
I mean, they're just writing lies about me,
他们完全是前所未有的谎言。
they're totally unprecedented lies.
员警不注意。陪审团不应该这样做。
The police don't pay attention to it. Juries aren't supposed to.
这太不愉快了。
It's just unpleasant.
不愉快?太可怕了。
Unpleasant? It's horrific.
你有朋友或家人可以住在一起吗?
Do you have friends or family you can stay with?
好吧,我以为我有朋友。
Well, I thought I had friends.
是的。
Yeah.
你很快就会发现你真正的人是谁。
You'll soon find out who your real people are.
我的意思是,为什么我的生活如此?
I mean, why is my life of such prurient interest?
有杀人犯,有名人,有政客。
There's murderers, celebrities, politicians.
我猜你是其中之一。
You're one of them, I guess.
读者,中英格兰,
The reader, Middle England,
“好姑娘滑倒了。”
''Nice lady slips up.''
我不... - 好的。
I don't... - OK.
所以。。。我查看了警方档案,
So... I've reviewed the police files,
你或凯尔没有法医证据。
there's no forensic evidence from you or Kyle.
有你的闭路电视
There is CCTV of you
和他进入厕所,
and him entering the toilets,
15分钟后出来。
coming out 15 minutes later.
这是相关部分。
Here's the relevant section.
好的,我明白了。你能把它关掉吗?
OK, I get it. Can you turn it off?
显然有凯尔和你同事的证词。
There's obviously Kyle's testimony and that of your colleagues.
还有你自己的陈述。
And your own statement.
我可以对你完全没有记忆的事情认罪吗?
Can I plead guilty to something you have absolutely no memory of?
我假设你会不认罪。除非你...
I'm assuming you'll plead not guilty. Unless you...
是的。
Yeah.
雷维尔先生来了。你的11点钟。
Mr Revell is here. Your 11 o'clock.
哦,他早了。好的,谢谢。
Oh, he's early. Right, thanks.
好的,所以,我还在等待DI给我
OK, so, I'm still waiting for the DI to give me
手♥机♥和笔记型电脑中的档。
the files from the phone and laptop.
她有可能在那里找到任何有罪的东西吗?
Is she likely to find anything incriminating on there?
比如?
Like what?
我的学生的裸照?
Naked pictures of my pupils?
订阅《美容师周刊》?
A subscription to Groomers Weekly?
我必须澄清一切。
I have to clarify everything.
顺便说一下,我站在你这边。
I'm on your side, by the way.
看,当我们得到这些档时,让我们重新召开会议,
Look, let's reconvene when we've got those files,
也许当你感觉不那么激动的时候。
perhaps when you're feeling less agitated.
在说服法官方面,我还建议,
I would also recommend, in terms of convincing the judge,
你的生活方式不会太混乱。
that your lifestyle isn't too chaotic.
我知道人们在有压力的时候会喝酒。
I know people drink when they're stressed.
强调?
Stressed?
强调?我想把日子抹去,
Stressed? I wanna blot the days out,
我不知道该怎么办。
I don't know what to do.
我只是想,
I'm just trying to think,
只要记住什么...
just remember what...
是什么拥有了我,让我抛弃了我的一生...
what possessed me to throw my entire life...
谢谢。
Thank you.
照顾好自己。
Look after yourself.
冷静点,小伙子,别再烦人了。
Chill out, lad, stop being annoying.
来吧,兄弟,你必须告诉我一些事情,伙计。
Come on, bro, you've got to tell me something, man.
你怎么让我这样吊著?
How you leaving me hanging like this?
来吧,告诉我。- 闭嘴,伙计。
Come on, tell me. - Shut up, man.
无论什么。听著,是吗?
Whatever. Listen, yeah?
明天告诉我,好吗?你必须这样做。
Tell me tomorrow, yeah? You have to.
给我一些提示,是吗?
Gimme some tips, yeah?
对,爱你,布鲁夫!你是个腿!
Right, love ya, bruv! You're a lege!
哎呀,小姐小姐。
Oi, Miss. Miss.
哎呀,小姐,我可以吃个毛吗?
Oi, Miss, can I have a shag?
你喜欢孩子,对吧,小姐?
You fancy kids, right, Miss?
我现在是不是太老了,因为我已经 18 岁了?
Am I too old now 'cos I'm 18?
来吧,小姐,快操就行了。
Come on, Miss, just a quick fuck.
我们知道你住在哪里,渣。
We know where you live, slag.
我们知道您住在哪里。
We know where you live.
给我鸡♥巴♥上的金星!
Give me a gold star on my cock!
他妈的烂摊子。
Fucking mucky.
逃跑,逃跑。- 我们会等待。
Run away, run away. - We'll be waiting.
你不应该和15岁的孩子在一起,对吧?
You shouldn't be noshing off with 15-year-olds, should you?