我不能因为你的晋升而受到赞扬,
I can't take credit for your promotion,
如果这就是你想要的?
if that's what you're angling for?
我是约克郡员警局的DI Sowerby。这是DS Novotny。
I'm DI Sowerby, Yorkshire Police. This is DS Novotny.
你是珍娜·加维女士吗?-是的。
Are you Ms Jenna Garvey? - Yes.
我根据《2003年围栏性法》第16条逮捕你。
I'm arresting you under Section 16 of the Sexual Of fences Act 2003.
你不必说什么
You do not have to say anything
但如果您在被询问时不提及,可能会损害您的辩护
but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned
你后来在法庭上依赖的东西。
something which you later rely on in court.
你说的任何话都可能作为证据。
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
拜托,我什么都没做。这太疯狂了。
Please, I haven't done anything. This is insane.
我的上帝。
My God.
你身体好到可以继续面试了吗?
Are you well enough to continue with the interview?
对于磁带。- 错误,是的。是的。
For the tape. - Err, yeah. Yes.
好吧,所以,呃,你上周五晚上告诉我你的下落,
OK, so, erm, you were telling me your whereabouts last Friday night,
特别是在午夜到凌晨 3 点之间?
specifically between the hours of midnight and 3 A.M.?
我们去了镇上的拉撒路。
We went to Lazarus in town.
那是大街上的夜♥总♥会♥?
That's the nightclub on the high street?
是的。- 这是几点?
Yes. - And what time was this?
呃,我不知道,酒吧关门了,所以11:30?
Erm, I don't know, pub closing, so 11:30?
我们几个人出去了。我刚刚被任命为英语系主任。
A few of us out. I'd just been made Head of English.
拉撒路夜♥总♥会♥是你们经常去的地方吗?
Is Lazarus nightclub somewhere you all go to often?
没有。
Not really.
所以你以前从来没去过那里?
So you'd never been there before?
好吧,不是其他人。
Well, not with the others.
我去过几次,你知道,偶尔。
I have been, a few times, you know, now and then.
你会说经常拉撒路是什么样的人群?
What sort of crowd would you say frequent Lazarus?
人群?你是什么意思?
Crowd? What do you mean?
好吧,没有多少你这个年龄的人去那里。
Well, not many people your age go there.
不,但是我,我...那又怎样?
No, but I'm, I'm... So what?
你在俱乐部呆了多久?
How long did you stay at the club?
我不知道,呃,
I don't know, erm,
错误,几个小时,我想。
err, a couple of hours, I think.
你听起来不确定。
You don't sound sure.
好吧,我们正在庆祝,我喝了一杯,事情有点朦胧。
Well, we were celebrating, I'd had a drink, things are a bit hazy.
你喝了多少?
How much had you had to drink?
足以说你喝醉了,喝醉了,喝醉了...
Enough to say you were tipsy, intoxicated, drunk...
...无腿的?
...legless?
你能告诉我那天晚上你在拉撒路还和谁说话吗?
Can you tell me who else you spoke to at Lazarus that night?
呃,除了其他人,好吧,
Erm, other than the others, well,
保镖,酒保,我猜。
the bouncer, the barman, I guess.
同样,你听起来不确定。
Again, you don't sound sure.
好吧,我们在庆祝。
Well, we were celebrating.
你还记得和任何学生交谈过吗?
Do you remember talking to any students?
学生?-不。
Pupils? - No.
你还记得什么?
What do you remember?
呃... - 你还记得离开俱乐部吗?
Erm... - Do you remember leaving the club?
这听起来很糟糕,但我...我喝酒时会停电。
This is going to sound bad but I... I have blackouts when I drink.
在一次停电中,你忘记了多少?
How much do you forget during one of these blackouts?
好吧,一切,但我的意思是...
Well, everything, but I mean...
我从来没有...从来没有发生过任何不好的事情。
I've never... nothing bad has ever happened.
你还记得你是否订婚了吗
Would you recall if you'd engaged
在这些停电期间进行性活动?
in sexual activity during one of these blackouts?
是的。答案是肯定的。- 如果你忘记了一切,你会怎么做?
Yes. Of course. - How would you if you forget everything?
我只是会。我可以相信自己不会这样做。
I just would. I can trust myself not to.
为什么,你为什么要问这一切?这和什么有什么关系?
Why, why are you asking all this? What's it got to do with anything?
加维女士,
Ms Garvey,
你被指控参与
you've been accused of engaging
在拉撒路夜♥总♥会♥与未成年人发生性行为。
in a sexual act with a minor on the premises of Lazarus nightclub.
什么?
What?
不。。。不,我...我永远不会做这样的事情。
No... No, I... I would never do anything like that.
那不是我。那是。。。来吧,我会记得的。
That's not me. That is... Come on, I would remember.
我记得在沼泽里应付一些孩子。我的意思是。。。
I would remember copping off with some kid in the bogs. I mean...
在沼泽里?
In the bogs?
你是说厕所里的沼泽吗?-什么?
Do you mean bogs as in toilets? - What?
在厕所里。
In the toilets.
这就是你被指控与凯尔·霍普发生性行为的地方。
That's where you're accused of engaging in sexual activity with Kyle Hope.
凯尔?不。。。不。
Kyle? No... No.
现在,我之前没有提到这个细节。
Now, I didn't mention that detail previously.
到底有什么东西敲响了警钟?
Something ringing a bell after all?
好的,我需要你接受法医检查。
OK, I'm going to need you to submit to a forensic exam.
她会问最近的性活动,
She'll ask about recent sexual activity,
她还会取拭子,
she'll also take swabs,
尿液和血液样本...
urine and blood samples...
如果您同意。
if you consent.
哦,还有错误,
Oh, and err,
是的,参谋中士说你没有记录你的手♥机♥。
yeah, Staff Sergeant said you didn't log your mobile.
我想你有?
I presume you have one?
不,我...我上周在学校丢了它。
No, I... I lost it last week at school.
嗯。
Hm.
面试于上午10:30结束
Interview terminated 10:30 A.M.
我们还需要衣服
We'll also need the clothing
以及犯罪时穿的内衣。
and underwear you had on at the time of the offence.
我没有。。。没有冒犯。
I didn't... There was no offence.
他看起来大约20岁。不过,那里没有防御。
He looks about 20. There's no defence there, though.
她是他的老师,他的道德守护者。
She's his teacher, his moral guardian.
即使他17岁,她也会违法。
And even if he were 17, she'd be breaking the law.
哎呀。
Oi.
好的,呃,待办事项清单。
OK, er, to-do list.
呃,我要去追俱乐部的央视,
Er, I'm going to chase up the club's CCTV,
如果你能问学校关于珍娜加维的手♥机♥失踪。
if you can ask the school about Jenna Garvey's phone going missing.
并查看儿童禁止名单
And check out the Children's Barred List
对于任何与她匹配的人。我们也应该搜查她的车。
for anyone matching her. Also we should search her car.
凯尔?
Kyle?
凯尔,你对员警说了什么?
Kyle, what have you said to the police?
你知道他们逮捕了我吗?
You know they've arrested me?
你现在可以阻止它。告诉他们这不是真的。
You could stop this now. Tell them it's not true.
这可能会毁了我的生活。
This could ruin my life.
你在干什么?你不应该和我说话
What are you doing? You're not supposed to speak to me
或者靠近我或欠。- 哎呀!这是怎么回事?
or come near me or owt. - Oi! What is going on?
离他远点。
Get away from him.
离他远点,你这个肮脏的老婊♥子♥。- 妈妈,请不要。
Get away from him, you dirty old bitch. - Mum, please don't.
不,离我的孩子远点,你这该死的猪。
No, get away from my child, you fucking pig.
妈妈。。。妈妈,停下。
Mum... Mum, stop.
你这个肮脏的猪。- 妈妈,停下来。
You dirty fucking pig. - Mum, stop.
离我的孩子远点,是的。你♥他♥妈♥的肮脏的恋童癖。
Stay away from my kid, yeah. You fucking dirty paedo.
操♥你♥妈♥。我在报♥警♥,是的。-停下。妈妈。
Fuck you. I'm calling the police, yeah. - Stop it. Mum.
我现在正在报♥警♥。我希望你下去。
I'm calling the police right now. I hope you go down.
我希望你受苦。- 妈妈,停下来。
I hope you suffer. - Mum, stop.
我希望你♥他♥妈♥的腐烂。
And I hope you fucking rot.
加油。
Come on.
您有一条新消息,在星期六凌晨 4:02 离开。
You have one new message, left Saturday at 4:02 A.M.
嗨,加维女士。
Hi, Ms Garvey.
珍娜,我不知道该怎么称呼你。
Jenna, I don't know what to call you.
我只是,呃,我希望你没事,
I just, erm, I hope you're OK,
而且,嗯...
and, um...
无论发生什么,我都感到抱歉。
I'm sorry for whatever happens.
我只是,嗯,我只是想让你知道
I just, um, I just wanted to let you know that
我喜欢操你。
I loved fucking you.
不不不。
No, no, no.