“珍娜·加维应该堕胎,因为她......”
"Jenna Garvey should have an abortion because she..."
你怎么了?
What is wrong with you?
你真的以为这种幼稚的垃圾会破坏我吗?
Did you really think this childish trash would undermine me?
让州长少想我,是吗?
Make the governors think less of me, is that it?
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
好像有人比你更能破坏你。
As if anyone could undermine you more than you.
自从我开始在厄尔布里奇工作以来,你一直很冷
Always, since I started at Earlbridge, you've been cold
并朝我冷笑。我曾经做过什么值得它?
and sneering towards me. What have I ever done to deserve it?
真?你想知道吗?- 嗯嗯。
Really? You want to know? - Mm-hm.
对,你看,你以为没人能看出你有多乱。
Right, see, you thought no-one could tell what a chaotic mess you are.
我的意思是,肯不能,因为他被裙带关系蒙蔽了双眼。
I mean, Ken couldn't, 'cos he's blinded by nepotism.
哦,这是吗?
Oh, is that what this is?
肯钦佩我父亲,这让你很困扰。
It bothers you that Ken admires my father.
好吧,这让我更困扰,相信我。
Well, it bothers me more, believe me.
事实上,确实如此。
It does, actually.
裙带关系。
The nepotism.
“因为太令人讨厌了。
'Cos it's galling.
记住,你是什么...
Bearing in mind, what you are...
...你做了什么,你又做了什么?
... what you've done, and you're, what?
你在几封旧电子邮件上挑战我?
You're challenging me on a couple of old emails?
从注册给您的帐户发送。
Sent from an account registered to you.
走开,珍娜。
Go away, Jenna.
爬回你的岩石下。
Crawl back under your rock.
让我们继续我们的生活...
Just let us get on with our lives...
这在很大程度上被你的毁了。
which in no small way have been ruined by yours.
毁了什么?你担任英语系主任的唯一原因是因为我...
Ruined how? The only reason you're head of English is because I...
“什么?
'Cos what?
“因为你和一个孩子睡了?-我没有。
'Cos you slept with a child? - I didn't.
我没有。
I didn't.
看,你让凯尔编造我和他了吗?是这样吗?
Look, did you get Kyle to make it up about me and him? Is that it?
所以你可以让我的名字变得污秽,你可以取代我的位置?
So you could make my name dirt and you could take my place?
什么,你以为我说服凯尔陷害你?
What, you think I persuaded Kyle to frame you?
哇。
Wow.
伊兹。
Izzy.
伊兹,我能和你聊一会儿吗?
Izzy, can I talk to you a minute?
不。你不是被我们禁止了吗?
No. Aren't you, like, banned from us?
听。。。
Listen...
看,我知道你做到了。
Look, I know you did it.
我知道你把这些电子邮件发给了米尔斯先生。
I know you sent those emails to Mr Mills.
我不知道你在说什么。
I don't know what you're talking about.
我的意思是,他说这将是其中一个孩子,但我没有想到
I mean, he said it'd be one of the kids, but I didn't think
你们谁都那么恨我。
any of you hated me that much.
还是你为妈妈做的?
Or did you do it for your mum?
不,我为什么要这样做来说明她?
No, why would I do it to help her?
走开,别再跟著我了。- 伊兹,请和我谈谈。
Go away, stop following me. - Izzy, please, talk to me.
别碰我!
Don't touch me!
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
你太令人毛骨悚然了,总是试图和孩子们做朋友。
You're so creepy, always trying to be friends with the kids.
我就知道。我知道你和凯尔是...
I knew it. I knew you and Kyle were...
这就是您发送电子邮件的原因吗?
Is that why you sent the emails?
因为你以为我和凯尔...
Because you thought me and Kyle...
而你们两个...
And you two...
你们两个在一起?
You two were together?
伊兹,你看,我...
Izzy, look, I...
我没有做任何坏事。请相信我。
I didn't do anything bad. Please believe me.
对不起。我只是想...深入了解
I'm sorry. I'm just trying to... get to the bottom
这整个可怕的情况,我不认为这是我的错。
of this whole, horrible situation, which I don't think was my fault.
凯尔和我,我们在一起三个月了,
Kyle and me, we'd been together three months,
然后他变得有点奇怪和疏远。
and then he went a bit weird and distant.
那天晚上,我们在蜜雪儿家参加一个派对,
That night, we were at a party at Michelle's,
我们打算上楼...
and we were going to go upstairs and...
凯尔刚收到简讯就离开了。
Kyle just got a text and left.
那是什么时候的事?
When was that?
你操拉撒路的那天晚上。
The night you fucked at Lazarus.
我问谁发短♥信♥,他说你。
I asked who texted, and he said you.
我?不。
Me? No.
不,我没有他的号♥码。
No, I didn't have his number.
无论什么。他可以被♥操♥。
Whatever. He can get fucked.
他看起来不到15岁。
He didn't look 15.
他的身份证是当场的。
His ID was spot on.
我们侥幸逃脱了罚款。
We got away with a fine.
不好意思。- 不,你没事。
Sorry. - Nah, you're OK.
有笔和纸吗?嘿,我不知道你是老师。
Got pen and paper? Hey, I didn't know you were a teacher.
我会表现得更好一点。
I would have behaved myself a bit better.
我只是想知道,呃...如果我能环顾四周。
I just wondered if, erm... if I could have a look round.
你知道,看看是否有可能触发的东西。
You know, see if something might trigger.
我整个晚上都完全空白了。
I've totally blanked out the whole night.
我们都去过那里,宠物。给我们一支笔。
We've all been there, pet. Give us a pen.
那个小伙子应该算自己很幸运。
That lad should count himself lucky.
你不记得了...如果他和任何人在一起?
You don't remember... if he was with anyone?
你知道,在他进来之前还是之后?
You know, before he came in or after?
嗯。。。不,那是一段时间前的事了。
Hmm... Nah, it were a while back.
不要这么认为。
Don't think so.
不过,我记得你的朋友。
I remember your pal, though.
不是我们通常的下注者。
Not our usual punter.
波林?是的。
Pauline? Yeah.
是的,她很早就离开了,我记得。
Yeah, she left early, I remember that.
你没看到我离开,还是什么?
You didn't see me leave, or anything?
嗯。。。不。
Hmm... no.
亚瑟在我身后上门。
Arthur was on the door after me.
我可以问他,如果你愿意?
I can ask him, if you like?
哦,是的,拜托了。谢谢,乔乔。
Oh, yes, please. Thanks, Jojo.
好吧。
All right.
_
_
没有电♥话♥。
No phones.
不,小姐...
No, miss...
对不起,我会把它...我会把它收起来。
I'm sorry, I'll put it... I'll put it away.
不,为时已晚。
No, it's too late.
对,你能继续你的工作吗?
Right, can you just get on with your work?
珍娜。
Jenna.
谢谢。
Thank you.
夏天正在消退。
Summer is fading.
叶子从与树接壤的树上一两两地落下
The leaves fall in ones and twos from trees bordering
新的娱乐场所。
the new recreation ground.
一个充满洗涤的庄园。
An estate full of washing.
专辑上写著「我们的婚礼」躺在电视机旁边。
And the albums lettered "Our Wedding" lying near the television.
在那之前,风正在毁掉他们的求爱之地,
Before then, the wind is ruining their courting places,
但恋人都在学校,
but the lovers are all in school,
和他们的孩子,如此执著于寻找更多未成熟的橡子,
and their children, so intent on finding more unripe acorns,
期待被带回家。
expect to be taken home.
它们的美丽变厚了。莫阿尼·吴录制
Their beauty has thickened. MOANI NG RECORDED
有些东西正在把他们推到自己生活的一边。
Something is pushing them to the side of their own lives.
凯尔和伊兹?我真不敢相信。
Kyle and Izzy? I can't believe it.
我以为他们互相憎恨。
I thought they hated each other.
我知道。
I know.
谁告诉凯尔那天晚上我在拉撒路俱乐部?
Who told Kyle that I was at Lazarus club that night?
不是你吗?
It wasn't you?
不。
No.
如果有人是...你知道,在那里看著我吗?
What if someone was... was there, you know, watching me?
哦,珍娜,会有一个简单的解释,总是有的。
Oh, Jenna, there'll be a simple explanation, there always is.
不,有人让他接受,宝琳,我告诉你。
No, someone put him up to it, Pauline, I'm telling you.
还有其他人参与其中。
There's someone else involved.
好吧,你和你的律师谈过了吗?
Well, have you spoken to your solicitor yet?
嗯,不,这只是所有的理论,不是吗?
Well, no, it's just all theories, isn't it?
我需要一些具体的东西。
I need something concrete.
布莱恩来了。我得走了。稍后再和你说。
Brian's here. I have to go. Speak to you later.
好。
Okay.
乔乔。
Jojo.
你好。呃,是珍娜。
Hi. Uh, it's Jenna.
哦,是的,是的。对不起,呃,我正要给你打电♥话♥。
Oh, yeah, yeah. Sorry, uh, I were going to call you.