嗯... - 国家青年剧院。
Um... - The National Youth Theatre.
哦。是的,当然。
Oh. Yeah, of course.
好吧,任何可以帮助崭露头角的戏剧家的东西。
Well, anything to help a budding thespian.
我不是戏剧家,小姐。为什么,你是戏剧家吗?
I'm not a thespian, Miss. Why, are you a thespian?
我希望不会。做一个正确的耻辱。
I should hope not. Be a right shame.
好,嗯...
OK, um...
好吧,你有什么要给我的?请不要成为哈姆雷特。
Well, what've you got for me? Please don't be Hamlet.
不,这是,呃,一首诗。-还行。
No, it's, uh, a poem. - OK.
夏天正在消退。
Summer is fading.
叶子一两两地落下
The leaves fall in ones and twos
从树上与新娱乐场接壤。
from trees the bordering the new recreation ground.
在午后的柳树中,年轻的母亲们聚集在一起。
In the willow of afternoons young mothers assemble.
在他们身后,每隔一段时间
Behind them, at intervals
在熟练的行业中站立丈夫。
stand husbands in skilled trades.
一个充满洗涤的庄园。
An estate-full of washing.
而那些写著《我们的婚礼》的专辑就躺在电视机旁边。
And the albums, lettered Our Wedding lie near the television.
呃。。。
Uh...
我知道我不应该写一首诗,它会是狗屎。对不起。。。
I knew I shouldn't have done a poem, it's going to be shit. I'm sorry...
不,不是。听...
No, it's not. Listen...
...如果你想在生活中取得任何成就,你将不得不工作
...if you want to get anywhere in life, you're going to have to work
比特权孩子努力两倍,这不公平。
twice as hard as the privileged kids, it's not fair.
但我希望你去做这个,拜托。还行?
But I want you to go for this, please. OK?
不要让混♥蛋♥把你磨碎。
Don't let the bastards grind you down.
她去世时和我一样大。
She was my age, when she died.
想想很奇怪。
Weird to think.
可惜你这么晚了。我做了勃艮第牛肉。
Shame you were so late. I'd made beef bourguignon.
我不吃牛肉。
I don't eat beef.
我邀请了肖恩。-为什么?
I invited Sean. - Why?
爸爸,今天是妈妈的生日,这是私人的。
Dad, it's Mum's birthday, it's private.
我不想看到他,他总是那么善良和自鸣得意。
I don't want to see him, he's always so nice and smug.
他做不到。
He can't make it.
关于儿童保育问题。
Something about childcare issues.
我想你会想喝一杯吗?
I suppose you'll want a drink?
我和牧师谈到了妈妈的追悼会。
I spoke to the vicar about a memorial service for Mum.
因为已经20年了,因为...
As it's 20 years, since...
生日快乐,妈妈。
Happy Birthday, Mum.
艾莉 森。
Alison.
米尔斯先生。眼界。他。。。他想让我去当英语主管。
Mr Mills. Ken. He... he wants me to go for Head of English.
在你这个年纪,我是副校长。
I was Deputy Head, at your age.
我想你想让我说一句好话?
I suppose you want me to put in a good word?
不不。
No, no.
我不需要那个。我什至没有,
I don't need that. I don't even,
我什至不知道我是否去做。
I don't even know if I go for it.
不。
No.
再见,那么。
Bye, then.
上午。- 啊,珍娜,给你的东西。
Morning. - Ah, Jenna, something for you.
你第十年的成绩。- 类比?
Your Year Ten's results. - The mocks?
他们应该...他们明天到期,不是吗?
They should... They were due tomorrow, no?
自己阅读。-哦。
Read for yourself. - Oh.
你的布景做得很好。特别好。
Your set did very well. Exceptionally well.
我的意思是,即使是最有挑战性的学生。
I mean, even the most challenged pupils out there.
哦,哇,奥利弗得了五分。
Oh, wow, Oliver got a five.
还有伊万。这是。。。
And Ivan. This is...
上帝,如果他们继续这样下去... - 相当。
God, if they carry on like this... - Quite.
你知道,我确实认为换板是一个很好的举动,
You know, I do think changing boards was a good move,
我的意思是,设置的文本更加相关,老实说,
I mean, the set texts are so much more relevant and, honestly,
我从未见过孩子们像这样拥抱点亮的暴击。
I've never seen kids embrace lit crit like this lot.
这是侥幸。 - 几乎没有,珍娜。
It's a fluke. - Hardly, Jenna.
不要那么自谦。这一切都取决于你。
Don't be so self-effacing. It's all down to you.
你为伊兹或其他东西弄好了吗?
Have you got it in for Izzy or something?
你好。- 一个四?
Hello. - A four?
这至少是六五个。
This is a six or five at the least.
她探讨了考试将涵盖的所有主题。
She explores all the topics that'll be covered in the exam.
这个论点是精心设计的。
The argument is well-crafted.
是的,有点太精心了。
Yeah, a little too well-crafted.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
听著,我知道你想要对你的孩子最好的东西......
Look, I know you want what's best for your child...
你说什么?
What are you saying?
我是说你和许多其他好心人一样,
I'm saying that you, like many other well-meaning,
依恋父母,说明伊兹有点太多了。
attachment parents, are helping Izzy a bit too much.
我不相信这个。你居然在指责我...?
I don't believe this. You're actually accusing me of...?
看。。。
Look...
作为父母,你可能有一个盲点,但作为老师,
You might have a blind spot as a parent, but as a teacher,
你知道这对她在考试或生活中没有说明。
you know this won't help with her in exams or in life.
你是在告诉我如何抚养我的孩子吗?
Are you telling me how to raise my child?
你,所有人?
You, of all people?
我,在所有的人中,以什么方式?
Me, of all people, in what way?
你认为你的生活方式是任何一种例子?
You think your lifestyle is any kind of example?
我不认为你自己当年反对一点生活方式吗?
I don't think you were averse to a bit of lifestyle yourself back in the day?
我努力工作,让我的孩子达到她的位置。
I've worked hard to get where I am, to get my child where she is.
呃。非常值得称赞。现在,你可能想让Izzy做一些事情
Uh-uh. Very commendable. Now, you might want to let Izzy do some
她自己的工作,嗯?
of that work for herself, eh?
嗨,孩子们。请进。
Hi, kids. Come in.
希雅,萨沙。对,请关掉电♥话♥。谢谢。
Hiya, Sasha. Right, phones off, please. Thank you.
坐下。
Sit down.
请坐。加油。
Sit down, please. Come on.
一次又一次。
And again, and again.
可怕的通行证,可怕的通行证。
Terrible pass, terrible pass.
祈祷。只要记住,
Fingers crossed. Just remember,
你是一位出色的老师,你热爱教学。
you're a brilliant teacher, you love teaching.
是的。我会尽力而为。
Yes. I'm going to try my best.
哎呀,哎呀,哎呀!请安静一点。
Oi, oi, oi! A bit of hush, please.
天哪,我。腿上的荷尔蒙。
Goodness me. Hormones on legs.
他们需要在茶中加入溴化物。
They need bromide in their tea.
你知道凯尔很像我的第一个男朋友。
You know Kyle is so like my first boyfriend.
他很狡猾,但又像是与生俱来的尊严。
He was dodgy, but with like an innate dignity.
“四肢笔直,眼睛真,稳重而发光。”
"Straight of limb, true of eye, steady and aglow."
稳住,莎士比亚夫人,也许你的茶里也需要溴化物?
Steady, Mrs Shakespeare, maybe you need bromide in your tea as well?
什么是溴化物?- 你知道,抑制剂。
What is bromide? - You know, libido suppressant.
他们过去常常把它交给囚犯。
They used to give it to prisoners.
我稍后再见。-是的。
I'll see you later. - Yeah.
你相信排斥吗?
Do you believe in exclusion?
答案是肯定的。。。
Of course...
谢谢。我们会与您联♥系♥。
Thank you. We'll be in touch.
啧,啧,啧啧!
Twat, twat, twat!
那么进展顺利吗?
Went well, then?
呸!他们是如此紧张和傲慢。
Ugh! They were so uptight and patronising.
就像妮娜一千倍。
Like Nina times a thousand.
嘿,你会没事的。只要做你自己就足够了。
Hey, you'll have been fine. Just being yourself would be enough.
不过,我不是。我试图成为...
I wasn't, though. I was trying to be...
试图说出他们想听的话,你知道的。呃!
Trying to say what they wanted to hear, you know. Eugh!
我感到如此肮脏和屈辱。
I feel so grubby and humiliated.
就像,我自己卖♥♥淫了。
Like, I've prostituted myself.
那你现在在做什么呢?
So what are you doing now, then?
回家喝得酩酊大醉。
Going home and getting very drunk.
喜欢一些公♥司♥吗?
Fancy some company?
我可以稍后打电♥话♥。
I can call round later.
是的,感谢您的简讯。
Yeah, thanks for your text.
至少要体面地拿起电♥话♥给我打电♥话♥
At least have the decency to pick up the phone and call me
如果你要让我站起来,你这个没骨气的家伙!
if you're going to stand me up, you spineless dick!
RLF计程车。-你好。是的,我可以买♥♥一辆车吗?
RLF Taxis. - Hello. Yeah, can I get a car, please?
什么时候?- 马上,谢谢。
What time? - Right away, thanks.
是的,不用担心,从哪里来?
Yeah, no worries, where from?
34,斯特罗汉姆路。进城。拉撒路。
34, Stroham Way. Going into town. Lazarus.
俱乐部?五分钟。- 俱乐部,是的。
The club? Five minutes. - The club, yeah.
伊兹这些天看起来确实很生气。
Izzy does seem very angry these days.
她有什么好生气的?她拥有一切,宝琳。
What's she got to be angry about? She has everything, Pauline.
似乎她对某事感到不安。- 希亚。
Seems like she's upset about something. - Hiya.
也许是男朋友的麻烦。
Maybe it's boyfriend trouble.
这很好。 - 嗯。
This is nice. - Hm.