啊!
Ah!
您好,紧急情况,您需要哪种服务?
Hello, emergency, which service do you require?
员警。
Police.
有人从我的信箱里小便。
Someone's urinated through my letterbox.
还行。你有什么人身危险吗?
OK. Are you in any physical danger?
是的,好吧,我一个人生活。
Yeah, well, I live on my own.
请问我能说出你的名字和位址吗?
Could I take your name and address, please?
_
_
你好?请问我能提供您的位址吗?
Hello? Could I have your address, please?
你好?
Hello?
没什么,我...
Nothing, I ...
我犯了一个错误。
I made a mistake.
凯尔的大部分陈述很容易被翻转。
Most of Kyle's statement could easily be turned over.
哇。
Wow.
妮娜真的趁机发泄了。
Nina really took the opportunity to vent.
她对警方的陈述不正确吗?
Is her statement to the police incorrect?
不,我不知道。它。。。
No, I don't know. It...
这似乎更像是一场角色暗♥杀♥。
It just seems more like a character assassination.
为什么杰克没有声明?
Why is there no statement from Jack?
千斤顶?
Jack?
不。对不起,我...
No. Sorry, I...
我只是觉得他可能会有一些积极的东西要补充。
I just thought he might have something positive to add.
如果我们能回到凯尔的陈述。
If we could get back to Kyle's statement.
他还声称你邀请他去拉撒路俱乐部。
He also claims you invited him to the Lazarus Club.
他今年15岁。
He's 15.
我到底为什么要邀请一个孩子到这么低俗的坑里?
Why on earth would I invite a kid to such a sleaze pit?
但你经常在那里。
But you're often down there.
是的,好吧,我告诉员警,
Yeah, well, I told the police,
我只是去那里跳舞,你知道,发泄一下。
I just go there for a dance, you know, to let off steam.
没有判断。
No judgment.
我还应该做什么?转到所有第一酒吧,
What else am I supposed to do? Go to All Bar One,
和女孩们一起喝一瓶比诺?
have a bottle of Pinot with the girls?
你怎么做才能发泄?
What do you do to let off steam?
我回家和家人团聚。
I go home to my family.
好吧,我喜欢在迪斯科舞厅里玩点乱七八糟的乐趣。
Well, I like a bit of messy fun at a disco.
好吧,员警会和任何认识你的人交谈
Well, the police will be talking to anyone who knows you
来自拉撒路。
from the Lazarus.
好吧,我认为他们不会发现任何东西。
Well, I don't think they'll find anything out.
反正没有什么违法的。
Nothing illegal, anyway.
你有没有和凯尔谈论过你生活的这一方面?
Did you ever talk about this aspect of your life with Kyle?
呃......
Erm...
孩子们常常取笑我,问我出去哪里了。
the kids used to tease me, ask me where I'd been out.
我不知道,我想他们...
I don't know, I think they...
他们喜欢我有点狂野的想法,我猜。
they liked the idea of me being a bit wild, I guess.
我不知道。
I don't know.
所以凯尔知道这可能是你周五晚上去的地方?
So Kyle knew it might be a place you'd end up on a Friday night?
你要去哪里?
Where are you going with this?
我不认为凯尔的故事在盘问下会站得住脚。
I don't think Kyle's story will hold up under cross-examination.
我的意思是,看看他,他的背景,
I mean, look at him, his background,
母亲在男朋友之间徘徊,拖欠房♥租。
mother lurching between boyfriends, rent in arrears.
你知道她因袭击被捕吗?
You know she was arrested for assault?
还有你...杰出参考文献,
And there's you... outstanding references,
在著名的希尔斯登语法学院任教两年,
two years teaching at the prestigious Hillsden Grammar,
在厄尔布里奇工作了12年。
and 12 years at Earlbridge.
你真的认为我可以在这之后重新担任英语主管吗?
You really think I can go back to being Head of English after this?
好吧,一旦你被证明是无辜的。
Well, once you're proven innocent.
厄尔布里奇永远不会让我回来。
Earlbridge will never have me back.
可怜的肯已经伸出脖子试图让我升职。
Poor Ken already stuck his neck out trying to get me the promotion.
你看到别人说我了吗?
Have you seen what's being said about me?
不幸的是,我有。
Unfortunately I have.
警方在网上发现了其他材料。
The police have found other material online.
它。。。令人不安。
It's... troubling.
这是一个论♥坛♥,孩子们在这里分享所谓的热门老师的照片。
It's a forum where kids share pictures of so-called hot teachers.
超短裙镜头...同人小说。
Upskirt shots... fan fiction.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
还有一个赌注,谁会先和你发生性关系。
There was also a bet on who'd have sex with you first.
我?
Me?
但是挂...
But hang...
这些是在我教书时拍摄的。
These have been taken while I've been teaching.
但他们老了。
But they're old.
什么,孩子们在发布这些?
What, and kids are posting these?
是的。
Yeah.
我想当你像这样一起看到这一切时...
I think when you see it all together like this...
它通常是提要的一部分,所以它移♥动♥得非常快。
It's usually part of a feed, so it moves really quickly.
其中大部分都是多年的...
Most of this is years old...
不是凯尔发布的,但是...
not posted by Kyle, but...
那么现在这有什么关系呢?
So how is this relevant now?
好吧,我们可以展示围绕凯尔的在线文化,
Well, we can show the online culture around Kyle,
这些孩子的性行为如何正常化,
how sex is normalised for these kids,
他们不是无辜的受害者。
they're not innocent victims.
这是凯尔的话反对你的,
It's Kyle's word against yours,
我们可以建立一个配置档。
and we can build a profile.
像这样的孩子很容易崩溃。
Kids like this are easy to break down.
孩子们喜欢什么?
Kids like what?
不。我不希望你把他打垮。我没有。。。。
No. I don't want you breaking him down. I don't....
我不希望他或我被拖入泥潭,
I don't want him or me being dragged through the mud,
你解剖它并羞辱他。
you dissecting it and humiliating him.
如果我们要清除你的名字,珍娜... - 如何?
If we're to clear your name, Jenna... - How?
我怎么能摆脱这个?
How am I ever going to get away from this?
我的名字怎么会是前缀之外的任何东西......
How is my name ever going to be anything other than prefixed by...
由「佩多老师」?
by ''paedo teacher''?
上午。浪子回头了。
Morning. The prodigal child returns.
我想你会想要你的旧房♥间。
I assume you'll want your old room.
让自己陷入了相当的泡菜。
Got yourself in quite the pickle.
我认为这是无稽之谈。
I assume it's nonsense.
青少年是根深蒂固的骗子。
Adolescents are inveterate liars.
我很惊讶员警竟然认真对待它。
I'm surprised the police are taking it seriously at all.
至少拼写正确。
At least it's spelt correctly.
啊,珍娜。
Ah, Jenna.
你会为你的生活“成本”做出贡献吗
Will you be contributing at all to your living 'costs
当你住在这里时?- 呃,嗯...
while you're lodging here? - Erm, well...
哦,好吧,那是,呃...
Oh, well, that's, eh...
如果您目前有收入,
if you have an income currently,
还是全部搁置等待调查?
or is it all on hold pending investigation?
真的,你有权起诉那个撒谎的小白♥痴♥。
Really, you'd be within your rights to sue that lying little moron.
我有一些积蓄。
I have some savings.
找到一个像样的帖子会很困难,即使你被清除了。
It'll be a stretch finding a decent post, even when you're cleared.
这种废话无济于事。
And this sort of nonsense doesn't help.
天啊。。。
Oh, God...
_
_
我想现在媒体的兴趣就是这样吧?
I presume that's it for press interest now?
我,呃...
I've, erm...
一直试图抓住你的校长。
been trying to get hold of your headmaster.
眼界?为什么?什么。。。你想和他在一起什么?
Ken? Why? What... what do you want with him?
好吧,我希望他保证这一切...
Well, I want his assurance that all this...
不,我不希望你参与其中。没事的。
No, I don't want you involved. It's fine.
就离开它吧。很快就会结束,媒体会感到无聊,
Just leave it. It'll be over soon, the press will get bored,
我会回家的。我不希望你参与其中。
I 'll go home. I don't want you involved.
哦,好吧,看起来我很像。
Oh, well, it rather looks like I am.
你看,这就是我们所做的,不是吗?嗯?
You see, this is what we do, isn't it? Hm?
你弄得一团糟,我收拾残局。
You make a mess, I pick up the pieces.
我不要你什么都不要。
I don't want anything from you.
是的,除了我家的免费食宿?
Yeah, other than free board in my house?
这不是你家,这是妈妈家。
It's not your house, it's Mum's house.
天啊。。。
Oh, God...
你好。 -你好。
Hi. - Hello.
好的,所以我从警♥察♥那里拿回了你的电脑档。
OK, so I got your computer files back from the police.
没有什么有趣的。
There's nothing of interest.
不?
No?
你好吗?
How are you?