你必须对我发誓,对吧...听。
You've got to swear to me, right... Listen.
你必须向我发誓,你永远不会再见到他。
You've got to swear to me that you will never, ever see him again.
我发誓。
I swear.
是的?
Yeah?
对不起。。。
I'm sorry...
对不起。
I'm sorry.
你好。谢谢你看到我。
Hi. Thanks for seeing me.
呃,对不起。
Uh, sorry.
有点乱。
Bit of a mess.
还行。
It's OK.
你应该看看我的位置。
You should see my place.
是的,你从来都不是最整洁的。
Yeah, you were never the tidiest.
咖啡?-请。
Coffee? - Please.
嗷呜。
Aww.
他现在多大了,你小子?
How old is he now, your boy?
下个月四个。
Four next month.
他很棒。
He's great.
辛苦。
Exhausting.
可爱。
Lovely.
亚当。
Adam.
嗷呜。
Aww.
听著,我很抱歉前几天。
Listen, I'm sorry about the other day.
在爸爸家。-神。。。
At Dad's. - God...
别担心,我明白了。
Don't worry, I get it.
不,但是...
No, but...
我没那么常见到你♥爸♥爸。
I don't see your dad that often.
但是,你知道,我真的很喜欢他。
But, you know, I really like him.
当我父亲生病时,他对我很好。
He was good to me when my dad was sick.
我主要是想检查你是否还好。
I mainly wanted to check if you were OK.
随著发生的一切。
With everything that's happened.
是的,好吧,这不是你...你不必解释。
Yeah, well, it's not what you... You don't have to explain.
不,但是...你知道,真的,我知道...
No, but... You know, genuinely, I know...
我知道你很善良,但是,呃...
I know you're being kind, but, erm...
肖恩,我不行...
Sean, I'm not OK...
嘿。。。
Hey...
过来这里。珍娜,珍娜...
Come here. Jenna, Jenna...
不好意思。
Sorry.
不好意思。嗯。
Sorry. Mm-hm.
我只是觉得被追捕,被迫♥害♥。
I just feel so hounded, persecuted.
好吧,我并不感到惊讶。
Well, I'm not surprised.
我看过他们写的一些关于你的东西。
I've seen some of the things they've written about you.
不。。。不,不是那样。
No... No, it's not that.
就像某人的...出来找我。
It's like someone's... out to get me.
谢谢。
Thanks.
我想不出是谁。我试过了...
I can't think who. I've tried and...
好吧,然后我想,你知道,我们在一起九年了。
Well, then I thought, you know, we were together nine years.
什么,你的意思是,是我?
What, you mean, is it me?
不。
No.
但你完全有理由这样做。
But you'd have every reason to.
我对你来说是个屁♥股♥。
I was an arsehole to you.
哦,珍娜...我曾经是。
Oh, Jenna... I was.
我从来没有...
And I've never...
我想我从来没有道歉过。
I don't think I've ever apologised.
我很糟糕。
I was awful.
而你总是这样...好?
And you were always so... Nice?
脱掉它。
Come off it.
古代史。
Ancient history.
我们当时还年轻。
We were young.
好吧,我们没那么年轻。
Well, we weren't that young.
当然不成熟。
Certainly immature.
嗯,我是。
Well, I was.
我还是。
I still am.
我只是...
I'm just...
我为一切感到抱歉。
I am sorry for everything.
我不是。
I'm not.
我不知道你还记得什么,但我想
I don't know what you're remembering, but I think
我们在一起很好。
we were good together.
我无法解决的是,如果有人试图抓住你......
What I can't work out is, if someone is trying to get at you...
...为什么选择孩子?
... why choose a kid?
为什么要让他谎称和你睡觉?
Why get him to lie about sleeping with you?
好吧,无论他们责怪你做什么,是不是...它以某种方式连接吗?
Well, whatever they blame you for, is it... is it connected somehow?
他能得到什么?
What's he got to gain?
我不知道。
I don't know.
但我有一种感觉,他们还没有和我在一起。
But I have a feeling they're not done with me.
无论如何,如何...你的工作怎么样?
Anyway, how... how's your work?
是的。
Yeah.
是的,很好,你知道的。
Yeah, good, you know.
你不后悔离开教学吗?
You don't regret leaving teaching?
不。我觉得自己是个假装认真、负责任的成年人。
No. I felt such a phoney, pretending to be a serious, responsible adult.
嗯,这是标准的冒名顶替综合症。我也有同感。
Well, that's standard, impostor syndrome. I feel the same.
你?
You?
我认为你认为自己是一个鲁莽的野女人,一个累赘。
I think you see yourself as some reckless wild woman, a liability.
但你总是...
But you were always...
当我们一起在希尔斯登教书时...
When we taught together at Hillsden...
什么?- ...你对这本书如此。
What? - ... you were so by the book.
是的,你想看起来很酷,但你是一个真正的贾伯斯沃斯。
Yeah, you wanted to seem cool, but you were a real jobsworth.
不。
No.
这就是为什么我很惊讶这个男孩的指控能坚持下去。
That's why I was surprised that this boy's accusation could stick.
一嗅到不妥,你直奔头。
A sniff of impropriety, you were straight to the head.
报告它,对其进行排序。
Reporting it, sorting it.
哦,是的,当时...
Oh, yeah, back then...
希尔斯登,是的...
Hillsden, yeah...
如果有人真的对你做了这一切,并不意味著你应得的。
If someone really has done all this to you, doesn't mean you deserve it.
只是意味著他们被打扰了。
Just means they're disturbed.
认真地。
Seriously.
谢谢。
Thanks.
但恋人都在学校,
But the lovers are all in school,
和他们的孩子,如此执著于寻找更多未成熟的橡子,
and their children, so intent on finding more unripe acorns,
期待被带回家。
expect to be taken home.
它们的美丽变厚了。
Their beauty has thickened.
有些东西正在把他们推到自己生活的一边。
Something is pushing them to the side of their own lives.
你没事吧?
You all right?
看,很抱歉我没有早点回复你的简讯。
Look, I'm sorry I didn't reply to your text earlier.
怎么了,伙计?你过得怎么样?
What's up, mate? How you been?
好吧。你好吗?- 是的,好吧。
All right. How are you? - Yeah, all right.
哦。。。!
Oh...!
你好。
Hello.
晚餐准备好了。-啊。
Dinner's ready. - Ah.
好时机。
Good timing.
今天过得怎么样?
How was your day?
你一定累了。
You must be tired.
啊。
Ah.
谢谢宝琳。
Thank you Pauline.
哦,这看起来非常好。
Oh, this looks very nice.