我要地面吞噬我。
I want the ground to swallow me up.
我现在知道这意味著什么了。喜欢,真的知道。
I know what that means now. Like, really know.
难道没有可以和你在一起的人吗?
Isn't there someone you can stay with?
我在我父亲家。
I'm at my father's house.
在我的旧房♥间里。
In my old room.
这很好,那很好。那很好。
That's good, that's good. That's nice.
是的。
Yeah.
好,所以...
OK, so...
警方确实发现了别的东西。
the police did find something else.
什么?
What?
从消息应用程式从手♥机♥发送到 Kyle 的图片。
Pictures sent from a messaging app from your phone to Kyle's.
他们是在凯尔声称的前一天晚上被送去的。
They were sent the night just before Kyle alleges
犯罪发生了。
the offence occurred.
轻柔的色情内容,如乳♥房♥♥。
Softly pornographic content, like breasts.
什么?
What?
不,我...我不使用那个应用程式,我没有它。
No. I... I don't use that app, I don't have it.
那。。。那。。。
That... that...
那是让孩子们互相送狗屎。
that's for kids to send each other shit.
但是你的手♥机♥上有。
But there were on your phone.
但我从未使用过它。我-我不使用它。
But I've never used it. I-I don't use it.
好吧,好吧,
OK, well,
警方可以追踪该帐户的注册人。
the police can trace who the account's registered to.
不,等等。我愿意。。。我。。。
No, hang on. I do... I...
我确实记得一些通知,
I do remember some notifications,
而且,呃...杰克说了些什么,但是...
and, eh... Jack saying something, but...
我的意思是。。。
I mean...
我不做社交媒体,
I don't do social media,
我甚至没有Facebook。认真地。
I don't even have Facebook. Seriously.
事实并非如此,珍娜,
The facts state otherwise, Jenna,
并将被视为修饰。
and will be seen as grooming.
你是。。。?
Are you...?
出去?这是明智的吗?
Off out? Is that wise?
你好。
Hello.
你好。
Hi.
对不起,我没有联♥系♥过。
I'm sorry I've not been in touch.
没关系,我现在也不想和我联♥系♥。
It's all right, I wouldn't want to be in touch with me either right now.
你认为这是一个好主意,我们在这里开会吗?
Do you think it's a good idea, us meeting here?
不。我只是想...
No. I just wanted...
他们没事吗?
Are they OK?
孩子们,你知道吗?
The kids, you know?
只是,我觉得太没用了,我觉得...毫无意义
Only, I feel so useless, I feel... pointless,
你知道,坐在那里,等到这一切...
you know, sitting around, waiting till all this...
当我应该帮助他们的时候,我的11年级。
When I should be helping them, my Year 11's.
听著,我——我很生气。我。。。
Listen, I-I was angry. I...
我不知道该说什么或该说什么...
I didn't know what to say or what to...
现在没关系了。
It doesn't matter now.
没有什么是相同的。
Nothing's ever going to be the same.
他们没事吗?你知道,他们的考试和东西吗?
Are they OK? You know, with their exams and stuff?
我的意思是,我觉得我在如此关键的时刻离开了他们,你知道吗?
I mean, I feel like I've left them at such a crucial time, you know?
我用尽全力才不去接触他们。
It's taken all my might not to reach out to them.
我只是觉得...
I just feel like...
你知道,我在那里一分钟,然后我就走了。我只是希望...
you know, I was there one minute and then I was gone. I just hope...
希望他们不会觉得...被遗弃的。
hope they don't feel... abandoned.
不。
No.
那天晚上。
That night.
我不知道,我不记得了。
I don't know, I don't remember.
我确实想早点联♥系♥,我做到了。
I did want to get in touch sooner, I did.
我只是。。。
I just...
我不知道我站在哪里。
I didn't know where I stood.
我不知道我们站在哪里。
I didn't know where we stood.
听。。。
Listen...
我知道这很糟糕,但无论发生什么,
I know this is bad, but whatever's happened,
我还是他的老师,而且,呃...
I'm still his teacher, and, erm...
我会违反我的保释条款,
I'd be breaking the terms of my bail,
但你能帮我把这个给凯尔吗?
but could you give this to Kyle for me?
或者你可以读一读,告诉他里面有什么。
Or you could just read it and tell him what's in it.
我不是你的中间人。
I'm not your go-between.
这就是你想见面的原因吗?这里?
Is that why you wanted to meet? Here?
哦,我的上帝,珍娜。
Oh, my God, Jenna.
都是关于他的?
It's all about him?
不。我是说作为他的老师。
No. I mean as his teacher.
这就是我的意思。你可以阅读它。千斤顶!
That's all I meant. You can read it. Jack!
忘了这个。
Forgot this.
这是你的东西员警没有拿走。
It's your things the police didn't take.
_
_
听证会在两周后举♥行♥。
The hearing's in two weeks.
我们说你想如何认罪,然后确定审判日期。
We say how you want to plea, and then a trial date is set.
为什么要去审判?
Why go to trial?
为什么?为您的案件辩护。
Why? To defend your case.
我什么都不记得了。
I don't remember anything.
看,如果凯尔说它发生了...
Look, if Kyle said it happened...
然后它发生了。
then it happened.
对不起,你是说你不想反驳这个男孩的说法吗?
Sorry, are you saying you don't want to contest this boy's claim?
凯尔是个好孩子。我了解他,他不会撒谎。
Kyle's a good kid. I know him, he wouldn't lie.
我了解我的孩子。他们都是好孩子。
I know my kids. They're all good kids.
但。。。我,我是说...
But... me, I mean...
警♥察♥开始四处打听我,
the police start asking around about me,
你知道他们会发现什么。
you know what they'll find out.
我是渣。
That I'm a slag.
一个有饮料问题的混乱渣,
A chaotic slag with a drink problem,
谁甚至不记得和她睡过的男人的一半。
who can't even remember half the guys she's slept with.
我什至不记得从某个应用程式发送这些裸照。
I can't even remember sending these naked pictures from some app.
他们会摆出我一生中悲伤的小车祸
They'll lay out my sad little car crash of a life
让全世界都仔细研究。
for all the world to pore over.
然后你会疏通所有关于凯尔的东西,
Then you'll dredge up all that stuff about Kyle,
他妈妈的历史。
his mum's history.
她让他进入了那所学校,她努力工作。
She got him into that school, and she works hard.
她甚至支付额外的学费,你知道,给他最好的。
She even pays for extra tuition, you know, to give him the best.
现在这一切都悬而未决。
That's all hanging by a thread now.
尽管如此
Nonetheless,
一旦他的陈述经得起推敲......
once his statement is held up to scrutiny...
不,审查是我不想要的。
No, scrutiny is what I do not want.
我不想去受审。
I don't want to go to trial.
无论我做了什么...
Whatever I did...
我有罪。
I'm guilty.
你不能只是...
You can't just...
这种情况需要
This case needs to be
深思熟虑和判断。
deliberated and judged.
而且,如果你不这样做,我觉得我不能支持认罪。
And also, I don't feel I can support a guilty plea if you didn't do it.
如果我这样做了,你能进行无罪认罪吗?
Can you enter a not guilty plea if I did do it?
如果你告诉我你做到了,不,
If you tell me you did it, no,
我不能尽心尽力地支援无罪认罪。
I can't conscionably support a not guilty plea.
我成功了。
I did it.
你想认罪
You want to plead guilty to the charge
滥用信任地位?
of abuse of a position of trust?
与孩子发生性关系?
Sexual activity with a child?
是的。是的。
Yes. Yes.
那持有监禁...
That holds a prison sentence of...
看,我不在乎量刑。
Look, I don't care about the sentencing.
我不打算审判。
I am not going to trial.
你好。
Hi.
你好。我只是。。。
Hi. I was just...
检查您是否预订了计程车。
checking you've booked a cab.
我要开车。-右。
I was going to drive. - Right.
不,呃,如果你被判入狱,
No, eh, if you get a prison term,
您将立即被拘留。
you'll be taken into custody right away.
确保你带现金,
Make sure you bring cash,
换衣服,药物。
change of clothes, medication.
你可以在监狱里买♥♥香烟,但你不能把它们带进来。
You can buy cigarettes in prison, but you can't bring them in.
并且不允许使用电♥话♥,
And there are no phones allowed,