凯尔。
Kyle.
凯尔,请稍等。
Kyle, please, wait.
凯尔!
Kyle!
看。。。
Look...
拜托,等一下,等一下。
Please, just wait, wait.
对不起。我。。。
I'm sorry. I ...
对不起,我一直在努力抓住你。
I'm sorry, I've been trying to get hold of you.
我知道我不应该这样做,但是...
I know I'm not supposed to, but...
我只想说我很抱歉。
I just want to say I'm so sorry.
我只是。。。我想告诉你...
I just... I wanted to tell you that...
你做对了,好吗?去员警局,
you did the right thing, OK? Going to the police,
我不怨恨或责怪你所有的后果。我只是。。。
I don't resent or blame you for all the fallout. I just...
我只是。。。
I just...
我只是希望我没有破坏你的亲密关系,你知道吗?
I just hope I haven't ruined intimacy for you, you know?
我希望你能继续拥有健康的人际关系,并且...
I hope you can go on to have healthy relationships and...
并且不受所有这些影响...
and not be affected by all of this...
狗屎。
shit.
你为什么认罪?
Why did you plead guilty?
不好意思?
Sorry?
如果你说你不记得发生了什么,
If you say that you don't remember what happened,
那你为什么要认罪?
then why did you plead guilty?
好吧,因为你说...
Well, because you said...
你说是这样。
you said that's what happened.
好吧,你不应该这样做。
Well, you weren't supposed to.
是的?
Yeah?
迪索尔比。
DI Sowerby.
这是个好时机吗?
Is this a good time?
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
我收到了您的社区回报主管的报告。
I've had a report from your Community Payback Supervisor.
看,对不起。这只是一个巧合。
Look, I'm sorry. It was just a coincidence.
我的意思是,他路过。我不能忽视他。
I mean, he passed by. I couldn't just ignore him.
是的,好吧,你将不得不这样做,珍娜。
Yeah, well, you're going to have to, Jenna.
你的句子条款非常清楚。
The terms of your sentence is very clear.
我知道,我...我明白了。
I know, I... I get it.
我没想到。不好意思。
I didn't think. Sorry.
好吧,这次你会逃脱罚款。
Well, this time you'll get away with a fine.
但是,呃...
But, eh...
你最终可能会进监狱,你知道吗?
you could end up going to prison, you do realise that?
这很难,你知道吗?
It's just hard, you know?
我的意思是,这是我教了五年的孩子。
I mean, this is a child I've taught for five years.
我想他,他的福利,他的心态,你知道吗?
I think about him, his welfare, his state of mind, you know?
所有的孩子。不只是他。
All the kids. Not just him.
我忍♥不住。
I can't help it.
还行。
OK.
官方警告已送达。
Official warning delivered.
呃......
Erm...
听著,我只是...
Listen, I just...
我-我只是想知道...
I-I just wondered...
如果我没有认罪...
if I'd have not pleaded guilty...
我会被定罪吗?
would I have been convicted?
我无法回答这个问题。
I can't answer that.
过多地纠缠于假设真的没有说明。
It really doesn't help to dwell too much on what ifs.
我知道,但只是根据你的经验。
I know, but just in your experience.
我会推动定罪。
I'd have pushed for a conviction.
这孩子是否会在盘问下把它放在一起。
Whether the kid would've held it together under cross-examination.
但是,我的意思是,闭路电视录像和他的语♥音♥邮件,
But, I mean, the CCTV footage and his voice-mail,
从我的手♥机♥发送给凯尔的即时消息,
the instant messages sent to Kyle from my phone,
这些照片,我的意思是,无论如何都会让我有罪,对吧?
the pictures, I mean, that would've incriminated me anyway, right?
即时消息帐户未向您注册。
The instant messaging account wasn't registered to you.
什么?
What?
您在别名下设置它,
You set it up under an alias,
这表明你的行为是有预谋的。
which shows your actions were premeditated.
不。不,我没有。
No. No, I didn't.
好了,呃...
OK. Erm...
这些是要问您的律师的问题。
these are questions for your solicitor.
艾娃·曼苏里,请留言。
Ava Mansouri, please leave a message.
艾娃,是珍娜。
Ava, it's Jenna.
我没有发送裸照。
I didn't send the naked pictures.
我们知道吗?
Did we know that?
艾娃,我认为他对我们撒谎。
Ava, I think he lied about us.
凯尔撒谎。
Kyle lied.