因此,请确保记下任何数位。
so make sure you jot down any numbers.
珍娜?
Jenna?
是的。
Yes.
我们只是在为最坏的情况做准备,并希望最好的情况。
We're just preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.
您仍然可以更改请求。
You can still change your plea.
不。
No.
不。不。我想被判刑。没有审判。
No. No. I want to be sentenced. No trial.
去面试?
Off for a job interview?
你是。。。你要出去吗?
Are you... Are you going out somewhere?
啊。是的,我确实告诉过你。
Ah. Yeah, I did tell you.
干石墙课程。
Dry stone walling course.
斯瓦勒代尔。
Swaledale.
已经预订了几个月。
Been booked for months.
我不在的时候尽量不要举办任何狂野的派对。
Try not to have any wild parties while I'm away.
加维小姐!
Miss Garvey!
加维小姐。加维小姐!
Miss Garvey. Miss Garvey!
暂停六个月是好的...很好,考虑。
Six months suspended is good... very good, considering.
我甚至不知道社区回报是一回事。
I didn't even know Community Payback was a thing.
我必须做什么?
What do I have to do?
清理一些涂鸦或捡起一些垃圾。200小时是合理的。
Clean some graffiti or pick up some litter. 200 hours is reasonable.
在公共场合,穿著高可见度背心,每个人都看著我?
In public, in a hi-vis vest, with everyone looking at me?
这应该是具有挑战性的。
It's supposed to be challenging.
这是对你犯下的罪行的惩罚。
It's a punishment for a crime you committed.
我宁愿被关起来。
I'd rather have been locked up.
我还能再教书吗?
Will I ever be able to teach again?
我们确实报导了这一点。
We did cover this.
你已经被列入性犯罪者登记册十年了,
You've been placed on the Sex Offenders Register for ten years,
和。。。
and...
你在儿童禁止名单上,
you're on the Children's Barred List,
这意味著即使申请教学工作也是刑事犯罪。
which means it's a criminal offence to even apply for a teaching job.
您可以在十年后要求删除。
You can request removal in ten years' time.
你知道这一点。
You were aware of this.
我确实建议你恳求。
I did suggest you plea.
让我们带你离开这里。- 哦,看在上帝的份上。
Let's get you out of here. - Oh, for God's sake.
他在判刑时在做什么?
What's he doing at a sentencing?
很抱歉,我有一个听证会要参加。
I'm so sorry, I've got a hearing to attend to.
我爱妈。
I love you, Mum.
哦!
Ooh!
哦,你好,爸爸。
Oh, hello, Papa.
你的干墙石砸得怎么样?
How was your dry wall stoning?
你做了这件可怕的事情?!
You did this awful thing?!
我没想到我能指望你少一点。
I didn't think I could expect any less of you.
在那里,我拉出了所有的停止,
And there I was pulling out all the stops,
求恩惠,告诉大家,
asking favours, telling everyone,
“哦,不,不,不,你什么都没做。”
''Oh, no, no, no, you didn't do anything.''
哦,你喜欢它,不是吗?
Oh, you love it, don't you?
你喜欢它。
You love it.
你爱我在这里,被困住了。哼?
You love me being here, trapped. Huh?
我能听到你,哼哼唧唧,
I can hear you, humming away,
在房♥子周围忙碌,幸灾乐祸,沾沾自喜。
and bustling around the house, gloating, smug.
是的,自鸣得意,因为我...
Yeah, smug 'cos I'm...
“因为我俯卧,”因为我倒下了。
'cos I'm prone, 'cos I'm down.
是的,你喜欢我崩溃的时候,所以你可以捡起碎片。
Yeah, you love it when I crash, so you can pick up the pieces.
你以为我爱什么?
You think I love what?
岁月...
The years of...
醉酒、鲁莽、白♥痴♥的行为?
of drunken, reckless, idiot behaviour?
你恶心的滥交?
Your disgusting promiscuity?
我爱吗...
Do I love that...
我女儿是个?
that my daughter is a pervert?
性犯罪者?
A sex offender?
恋童癖者,看在基♥督♥的份上?!
A paedophile, for Christ's sake?!
你知道的。
You knew.
你知道,而且...还有你。。。
You knew, and-and... and you...
你让我相信。
you let me believe.
你在想什么?哼?
What were you thinking? Huh?
这些年你还没让我痛苦吗?
Haven't you made me miserable enough over the years?
啊?井。。。
Eh? Well...
我的意思是,注意力已经消失了,
I mean, has-has the attention faded,
你觉得有必要再扔一个重磅炸♥弹♥吗?
did you feel the need to drop another bombshell?
是的!是的,是的,是的。
Yes! Yes, yes, yes.
没错,我♥操♥了一个孩子,所以爸爸会注意到我。
That's right, I fucked a kid so Daddy would notice me.
嗯,就是这样。有污秽,有讽刺,
Well, there it is. There's the filth, the sarcasm,
当你应该卑鄙的时候,乞求原谅,
when you should be abject, begging forgiveness,
遮住你的脸!
hiding your face!
爸爸。
Dad.
该死。
Oh, shit.
爸爸。
Dad.
爸爸。爸爸!
Dad. Dad!
爸爸。
Dad.
这里。这里。
Here. Here.
给我。
Get out of my way.
爸爸,你希望我接下来做什么?
What do you expect me to do next, Dad?
哼?
Huh?
去挂吧,我只在乎。
Go hang, for all I care.
不,真的,我想知道。
No, genuinely, I want to know.
你觉得我接下来要做什么?
What do you think I'm going to do next?
我不知道。
I don't know.
继续毁了我的生活?
Keep ruining my life?
一直羞辱我,直到我在哪里露脸?
Keep shaming me until I can't show my face anywhere?
哦,好吧,很好。很高兴知道,“因为显然我可以。
Oh, well, good. Good to know, 'cos clearly I can.
显然,我正在从你身上得到提升。
Clearly I'm getting a rise out of you.
所以我会继续羞辱
So I 'll just keep on shaming
社区的正直支柱罗杰,是吧?
upstanding pillar of the community Roger, huh?
就拿他妈的水!
Just take the fucking water!
啊。
Ah.
哦。。。
Oh...
这太可怕了。
This is horrible.
你太可怕了。
You're horrible.
我曾经做过什么?嗯?
What have I ever done? Hm?
我真的配吗?
Do I deserve this, really?
你就像你的母亲一样。
You're just like your mother.
哦,好。就是这样。
Oh, good. There it is.
我想知道你多久才能把你的首选放下。
I wondered how long until you trundled out your go-to put-down.
只是我和妈妈罗杰之间的一个很大区别。
just one big difference between me and Mum, Roger.
我不会通过超越自己来让你的生活更轻松。
I won't make your life easier by topping myself.
好了,两点钟,休息一下。
All right, two o'clock, take a break.
六个小时下来,还有294个。
Six hours down, 294 to go.
那你干什么呢?
What are you in for, then?
出去?
Out for?
对不起,你不必回答这个问题。
Sorry, you don't have to answer that.
你只是看起来不像往常...罪犯。
You just don't look like the usual... offender.
我是性犯罪者。
I'm a sex offender.
什么,像...?
What, like...?
性犯罪者。
Sex offender.
你们想玩国际足联吗?-当然。
You guys want to play Fifa? - Yeah, sure.
不,我不能。
Nah, I can't.
什么,现在忙著你有一个孩子来了?
What, busy now you've got a baby coming?
什么?
What?
脸书。伙计,你把加维小姐撞倒了。
Facebook. Dude, you knocked up Miss Garvey.
滚开。
Fuck off.
这是个笑话,伙计。你去哪儿?
It was a joke, man. Where are you going?
我得去见布莱恩。
I've got to see Brian.
你还和他一起出去玩?
You still hanging out with him?
我不和他一起出去玩,好吗?他是我他妈的导师。
I'm not hanging out with him, all right? He's my fucking tutor.
你不必一直都是这样的家伙。
You don't have to be such a dick all the time.
好吧,伙计!
All right, man!
凯尔!
Kyle!
珍娜,这是怎么回事?
Jenna, what's going on?
珍娜。
Jenna.
凯尔。
Kyle.