剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表
《忍♥者神龟》前情提要
Previously on "Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, "
我跟个机器人打了一架 还有头熊
I totally fought a robot, and a bear, too.
我们被比巴和她的机甲
We got attacked by Bishop and her Mechazoids,
然后我还被迫和家人分开了
and I got separated from my family.
更糟糕的是 我跟比巴的实习生 罗德混到了一起
Even worse, I got stuck with Bishop's intern, Rod,
他爸可以叫停机器人 救我的兄弟们
whose dad can call off the robots and save my brothers.
作为交换 他想成为变种人
In exchange, he wants to get turned into a mutant
因为他是真疯
because he's legit crazy.
总之吧 我无意中将一只鸽子
Anyway, I accidentally turned a pigeon
变成了变种人 这种事也常见吧
into a mutant instead. These things happen.
长话短说 我独自一人就打败了机甲
Long story short, I beat the Mechazoid all on my own,
但现在 我得去帮我兄弟们了
but now, I got to help my brothers.
你知道城里又出来个新黑帮吗
Did you know there's a new street gang in town?
什么 在哪呢 我正好手痒痒了
What? Where? I need new butts to kick.
你别这么暴♥力♥啊 -是 米奇
You shouldn't be so aggro. - Yeah, sure, Mikey.
下次我要想动手 就改成讲笑话吧
Next time I'm in a fight, I'll just tell jokes.
我倒是不担心
I'm not worried.
人类还都挺好的
Humans all seem pretty awesome.
我不会让大家出任何事的 爸
I'm not gonna let anything happen to us, Dad.
有我呢
I got this!
有我呢 有我呢
Got this! Got this!
真是够呛
That's messed up, man.
刚才那海龟是吐出了另一只海龟吗
· Did that turtle just cough up another turtle?
哥们 一只大海龟吐出了一只小海龟
Dude, the big turtle barfed up another turtle.
那他是不是该叫食龟魔啊
Does that make him, like, a cannibal?
如果那只小海龟再吐出
I'm gonna lose it if that little turtle
一只更小的海龟那我得疯
coughs up an even smaller turtle.
好了 听着
OK, look.
我没时间跟你们扯这些个 但如果你们
I don't have time for whatever this is, but if you- -
如果你们想走 那我们就得
if you want to go, then let's- -
我们想去哪 他都没说完
If we want to go where? He didn't finish.
嘿 抱歉打断一下
Hey, sorry to interrupt,
但那个电锯啊 离我的脸有点近
but that chainsaw, it's very close to my face.
电锯 赶紧放下上卡车里去
Chainsaw, knock it off and get in the truck!
带上海龟 我们走了
Take the turtle. We're leaving.
不算我见过最诡异的事
Eh, not the weirdest thing I've ever seen.
拉斐尔的深思熟虑
准备好吧 变♥态♥们
Get ready, freaks.
我的超级机器人为了全人类啥的
My Mecha- robot- thing is going to kick all your mutant butts,
会把你们这些变种人都收拾掉
for the sake of humanity and stuff.
行吧 我其实不
Yeah, I don't really- -
我不太记得为啥在这了
I don't really remember why I'm here.
我感觉 浑身不自在
I feel- - I feel weirdly out of place.
尽管我一直在夸夸其谈
Despite me talking a big game all the time
说自己是领袖什么的
about being the leader,
但我其实真不知道该怎么做
I have absolutely no idea what to do.
我算一下哈
Let me run some numbers on this.
蠢货
Dork stuff.
我有个蠢主意
Oh, I have a dumb idea.
我们就态度好点跟他们聊聊
Let's just talk to them and try and be nice.
就好像聊聊有用似的
Like that would ever work.
我告诉你们该怎么做吧
I'|| tell you what we're gonna do.
直接干就完事了
We're gonna kick their metal butts.
走起
Let's go!
我去
What the- -
你的全部力量加一起都不够 拉斐尔
· All your strength is not enough, Raphael.
挨收拾的是你的兄弟们
Your brothers' butts will be kicked,
就因为你救不了他们
all because you couldn't save them.
不 不
No, no! Ah!
哟 他还有腮呢
Yo, he's got gills.
我都跟你说了 海龟在水下能呼吸
I told you turtles could breathe underwater.
那不是腮 只是脖子上的肥肉
Those aren't gills. That's just neck fat.
但他是个变种人 所以谁知道会怎样
But he's a mutant, so all bets are off.
为什么戴面具呢
Why the mask?
是以为戴上面具我们就看不出来
Like, does he think we can't tell
他是个大海龟吗
he's a turtle with that thing on?
看见没 我跟你说他活着嘛
See? I told you he was alive.
你们马上就会后悔了
You're about to wish I wasn't, you- -
你们是用电源延长线把我捆起来了
did you tie me up with an extension cord?
咋了
And what about it?
跟你说是个蠢主意吧
Told you that was a dumb idea.
变种人都超级强壮的 而且他们还能喷火
Mutants are super strong, and they can breathe fire.
你们是想我打碎你们脑壳之前还是之后
You want to tell me who you idiots are
告诉我你们这些蠢货是什么人
before I crack your skulls, or after?
说实话 这两样我一起来吧
I'm gonna do both, honestly.
我正想发泄下怒火呢
I've got a lot of anger to work out.
我们是紫龙帮 布鲁克林是我们罩的
We're the Purple Dragons, and we run Brooklyn.
其实主要是日落公园湾这片儿
Well, more like the Sunset Park Bay Ridge area.
我都不会算上日落公园 就周边吧
I wouldn't even call it Sunset Park, the neighborhood.
严格来说 还属于坏伯尼控制
Eh, technically, Bad Bernie still controls it.
所以更该说是公园对面的那个街区吧
So it's more like the block across from the park.
闭嘴吧 跟他说这干啥
Yo, shut up! He doesn't need to know that.
我们是紫龙帮
We're the Purple Dragons,
第7大道40街道42街归我们罩
and we run 7th Ave between 40 and 42 Street.
我改变主意了 我不 我不在乎了
I changed my mind. I don't- - I don't care.
你们哪个废物想先来
Which one of you thrift shop rejects wanna go first?
我肋骨肯定是断了 还不止一根
I'm pretty sure I've got a- - a few broken ribs.
你好大个啊
You're a big one.
你好啊 海格力
Hiya, Hagrid.
这附近有工业主题医院吗
Any chance this is, like, an industrial- themed hospital?
你手里拿的啥 板砖吗
What is that? A brick?
是了 看上去是板砖
Yep, looks like a brick all right.
你打算
What are you- -
这什么鬼地方
What the heck is this place?
一边去
Get off. Shoo!
我可不想染上禽流感
I don't want your bird flu.
嘿 你把鸡都吓着了
Hey, you're upsetting the chickens.
别担心 雪莉 你很强壮 健康
Don't worry, Sherry, you look strong. Healthy.
你也是 贝克斯
You too, Becks.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
我在给鸡加手臂
I'm putting arms on the chickens.
为什么
Why?
这样它们就能保护自己了
So they can protect themselves.
是嘛 那谁来保护你呢
Yeah? Well, who's gonna protect you?
什么鬼 不是吧 锁链啊
The heck? Ah, come on, seriously? Chains?
怎么着 这是什么低成本
What, is this supposed to be some kind of
恐怖电影吗
low- budget horror movie?
别挣扎了
Please stop.
我不想再伤害你
I don't want to have to hurt you again.
好吧 铁人
AII right, Gigantor,
就算你想也伤不到我
you couldn't hurt me if you tried.
我是个变种人 你知道这什么意思吗
I'm a mutant, you know what that means?
意味着你马上就要被世界级的人打败了
It means you're about to get a world- class beatdown and- -
我叫韩 -什么
My name's Hun. - What?
我叫韩 不叫铁人
My name is Hun, not Gigantor.
因为别人的身材就取笑人不好
It's not OK to make fun of someone 'cause of their size.
你是什么人 这地方干嘛的
What's with you? What is this place, huh?
你的小 街头小黑帮
Your little- your little street gang
副业就是养鸡吗
does chicken farming on the side?
我倒是想
I wish.
别这样 安吉尔 我们聊过的
Come on, Angel! We talked about this.
这是我的宝贝 我不会把它丢在外面的
This is my baby. I'm not leaving it outside.
这里犯罪率那么高
Crime around here is crazy.
我们的仓库里就满是罪犯
We're literally in a warehouse full of criminals.
你这么吵会吓到这些鸡的
The noise scares the chickens.
谁在乎鸡啊 韩
No one cares about the chickens, Hun.
别管鸡了
Forget about the chickens!
你是谁 他妈吗
Oh, what are you supposed to be, his mom?
她是安吉尔 不是我
That's Angel, she's not my- -
我知道她不是你妈
I know she's not your mom.
她也就比你大一岁的样子
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表