剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表
比巴 你不能这样
Bishop, you can't do this.
车上有人啊
There's people aboard.
为了人类大局的小小小小牺牲
A small sacrifice for the good of the species.
变异体太危险了 宁可错杀也不漏杀
Mutants are too dangerous to let even one of you survive.
这简直胡搞
That's super messed up.
危险的是你 不是我们
You're the dangerous one, not us.
对了 连人类都有变异
And, by the way, even humans have mutations.
读点书吧
Try reading a book.
那不一样
That's different.
听着 如果你的机甲继续
Look, if your Mechazoids keeps searching
搜寻任何带有变异的
for anything with mutations,
它们也会追杀人类的
they'll start targeting humans, too.
万物最终都会变异
Everything mutates eventually.
拜托 我的机甲完美无缺
Oh, please. My Mechazoids are perfect.
它们绝不会伤害本应保护的人
They'd never hurt what they were made to protect.
无意冒犯 但你现在不就在
And no offense, but isn't that exactly what you're doing
伤害这列车上的人吗
right now with that train?
好吧机器 你要这样
OK, machine, you want to do this?
那就放马来吧
A- ha! So it is play dead.
机械脑袋 你等什么呢
Hey, mech- head, what are you waiting for?
我就在这
I'm right here!
加把劲啊
Ugh, come on!
这底下信♥号♥♥最烂了
The signal down here is the worst.
先生 这列车上有天线吗
Sir, is there an antenna on the train somewhere?
他们好像在顶上安了兔耳型天线
I think they put some rabbit ears up on the top side.
没人可以进来 孩子
No one's allowed in here, sonny.
什么
What?
太帅了
Sick!
大伙 这玩意想撞毁列车
Guys, this thing's trying to crash the train.
我在努力阻止它 -抓住机器人
I'm trying to stop it! Get the robotl
尝尝这个 -逮住他
Eat this! Get him!
太好了
Yes!
不是那边 看看我们
No, not over there. Look at us!
你那些所谓的智慧
AlI your so- called intelligence
救不了你 变异体
can't save you, mutant.
有时 你得开启狂暴模式
Sometimes, you just have to go beast mode.
走起
Let's go!
加油啊
Come on!
不不 这不可能
No! No! This isn't possible.
列车
The train.
刹车应该能用了
The brakes should be working now.
不行啊
It's not working!
呼 真不敢信 -蠢玩意
Huh, unbelievable. - Stupid.
看来狂暴模式有时的确有用
Huh. I guess beast mode does work sometimes.
谢了 拉斐
Thanks, Raph.
这玩意真牛
This thing is amazing.
你觉得是什么
What do you think it is?
是条腿
Well, it's a leg.
太好了 你们在这
Great, you're here.
我应该能根据比巴发送信♥号♥♥
I think I can track down Bishop to wherever
追踪到她的位置
she's sending her signal from.
这样就能找到她 救我兄弟们
We can find her and save my brothers.
还是 算了吧
Uh, yeah. No, we're good.
什么 你们是警♥察♥ 她想把我们都消灭
What? You're the police. She's trying to wipe us out.
是啊 我们书有的是素材写了
Yeah, pretty sure we got enough material for our book,
你懂的 前提是我们得活着
which, you know- - - We have to be alive to write.
这个咱能留着吗
Uh, can we keep this?
给我
Give me that.
拜托
Come on, man.
祝你好运 小子 最好打给你的变种兄弟们
· Good luck, kid. Maybe call your mutant buddies.
感觉你需要些后援
Sounds like you could use some backup.
后援
Huh, backup.
大伙 撑住
Hang tight, guys.
IT支援来了
IT support is on the way.
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表