剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表
OK, I see it.
哈哈
Ha, ha!
他在时代广场
He's in Times Square!
啊 他去那儿干什么
Ugh, why'd he go there?
那地方糟透了
That place is awful.
其实还好吧
I mean, it's all right.
你还是先想想怎么对付机器人吧
Hey, maybe focus on the robot trying to whack you, though.
这招很牛
That was pretty good.
不
No!
我相信你 -谢谢
I believe in you! Thanks!
利奥 我现在该做什么
Leo, what should I do?
我 我在走廊里看到有消防斧
I- - I saw a fire axe in the hallway.
要不要我去拿来
I feel like maybe I should go and get it?
行 快去
Yeah! Do that!
嗨 机器人
Hey, robot.
你会说话 对吧
You- you talk, right?
你为什么要杀我
Why are you doing this?
我们都不认识
We don't even know you.
机器人
Robot?
变异龟 你想知道我为什么要杀你吗
You want to know why I'm doing this, mutant?
比巴
Bishop.
因为变异生物会威胁所有人类的安危
Because mutants are a threat to all of humanity.
我会先杀了你 再杀其他的
I'll find you and the others.
然后给全世界看
And I will show the world.
等等 你还没找到他们
Wait, you don't have them?
也就是说他们 他们还活着
That means the guy's, they're- - they're alivel
这真是 哇塞 -利奥
That's- whoa! - Leo!
蹲下
Duck!
你差点砍到我了
You almost hit me.
啊 你直接砍进人家裆里了
Oh, you got it right in the junk.
不好意思啦
Sorry.
我以前没有用过斧头啊
I never swung a fire axe before.
而且我还以为
And also, I- - I think these things
它锐不可挡呢
might be indestructible.
消防管子
The hose.
艾普尔 去拿消防管子
April, go get the hose!
对啊
Sure.
怎么忘了
Why not?
好的 机器人
OK, machine.
你想杀我是吗
You want to do this?
我 我觉得在这之前我们可以先谈谈
I- - I think we should talk about it before we do,
你觉得不
you know?
我们可以激♥情♥辩论给你打开思路
I- - I think a healthy debate could open up your mind
也许之前你从来没想过
to a series of possibilities you've
我们还有更多可能性
maybe never considered before.
就是现在 艾普尔
Now, April!
我觉得我们成功了
I think we got it.
不 他还在到处走
No, there it is, still walking around and stuff.
我们就祈祷它别找到一大碗生米
Let's just hope it doesn't find a big bowl of rice,
因为它进水了 就像你把手♥机♥
cause it's wet, like when you drop your phone
掉进水里之后 啊算了
in water or- you know what?
当我没说
Never mind.
我觉得只要我们跟着它
I bet if we follow that thing,
一定能找到比巴
it'll lead us right to Bishop.
然后找到我兄弟们
Then we can find my brothers.
好呀 对于某个没有他兄弟就什么也做不成的龟来说
Hey, not bad for someone who's
你已经做得很不错了
nothing without his brothers.
对啊 我或许可以自己做成这件事
Yeah, maybe I can do this on my own.
醒醒 你当然还是得把他们找回来
Oh, no, you should definitely still find them.
啊 那当然 那当然
Oh, totally, totally.
就是感受下自信的感觉
I was just feeling confident.
行 那个 对
Right, no, yeah.
我就是觉得 重要的是
I just feel like you- - like you still really need them,
你真的仍需要他们
is the thing.
对 对
Right, right.
我同意
I- - I agree.
你说得对
Like, you're right.
你觉得这结束了吗
You think this is over?
我觉得这只是个开头
This is just the beginning.
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表