剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表
《忍♥者神龟》
Previously on
前情提要
"Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles".
是啊 我确实对机械人很感兴趣
Yeah, I did get excited about the Mechazoids.
那又怎样
So what?
如果它们不是想消灭我们 它们就很棒
If they weren't trying to wipe us out, they'd be amazing.
这位比巴女士是个天才
This Bishop lady is a genius.
坏蛋天才 但也还是天才
The bad kind, but still.
我们说的是全息图
We're talking holograms.
我们说的是人工智能
We're talking AI.
不过 它们看起来确实很垃圾
They do look junky, though.
难道我喜欢这些东西把我和我的兄弟分开
Do I love that these things separated me and my brothers
并试图消灭我的家人吗
and are trying to wipe out my family?
当然不喜欢
Of course not.
但也许比巴有我们不了解的
But maybe Bishop has some tragic backstory
悲惨背景
we don't know about.
不管怎样 她就快要尝到自己种下的苦果了
Either way, she's about to get a taste of her own medicine.
我叫约瑟芬娜·比巴 我要给你看的东西
My name is Josefina Bishop, and what I'm about to show you
会改变世界
will change the world.
比巴机器人公♥司♥
二十多年来 比巴机器人公♥司♥
On the cutting edge of robotics
都走在机器人和人工智能的
and artificial intelligence for over two decades,
前沿
Bishop Robotics- -
直接说重点
Get on with it.
站
Stand.
我称它为机械人
I call it a Mechazoid- -
一种双足 能自我修复的人工智能
a bipedal, self- repairing artificial intelligence
其应用面是无限的
for which the applications are limitless.
从制♥造♥业到农业
From manufacturing to agriculture,
从太空探索到假肢
space exploration to prosthetics.
想象一下这样一个世界 科技使人类获得提升
Imagine a world where technology lifts humanity up,
而不是拖累我们
not drags us down.
一个人们可以自♥由♥发挥自己
A world where people are free to fulfill
真正潜力的世界 就像我妹妹埃琳娜一样
their true potential, like my sister, Elena.
她生来就没有腿
She was born without her legs- -
抛掉
Dump it!
什么
I- - I'm sorry?
没说你
Not you.
我是说直接抛售股票
I said just dump the stock.
你想要什么
What do you want?
不 20块买♥♥进
Uh- - - No, buy at$20.
你在跟我说话吗
Uh, are- - are you talking to me?
是的 你
Yes, you.
你想要什么
What are you asking for?
投资
An investment.
我把一切都投入到我的事业中
I put everything into my work,
但光是原材料的成本就高得惊人
but the cost on raw materials alone are astronomical.
如果我不能尽快获得更多资金
If I don't have more funding soon,
我就要失去一切了
I'm going to lose it all.
罗德 你怎么看
Rod, what do you think?
你小时候很喜欢这些东西
You loved this stuff when you were a kid.
嗯 我想这很酷
Yeah. I guess it's cool.
对我来说这就够了
Good enough for me.
我会资助你的小项目
I'll fund your little project here,
但你得给小罗德一份工作
but you have to give Rod Jr. a job.
什么 -什么
What? - What?
一份工作
Ajob?
兄弟 别这样对我 爸 说真的
Dude, don't do this to me, Dad. Seriously.
这会扼杀我自己的野心
It's going to stifle my own ambitions.
罗德的生活需要一个方向
Rod needs direction in life.
我试着找到他喜欢的东西
I've tried to find something he's passionate about,
能激励他的东西
something to inspire him,
能让他远离我的东西
something to get him away from me.
把他带走 我就给你双倍的投资
Take him, and I'll double the investment you're asking for.
就是这个了
I think this is it.
人工智能可能还需要一些调整 但是
The artificial intelligence may still need some tweaks, but- -
哔哔哔
B- beep beep boop.
哔哔哔
Beep b- beep boop.
嘿 你觉得打架的话谁会赢
Hey, who do you think would win in a fight?
我 机器人还是垃圾处理机
I, Robot or a garbage disposal?
什么
What?
我爸说联邦调查局有你的档案
My dad said the FBI's got a file on you
因为你的人工智能发疯了
because your AI went berserk
他们说你是潜在威胁
and they called you a potential threat.
那是大学的时候了 好吗 而且就一次
That was one time in college, OK?
比起那时 我的代码取得了长足的进步
My code has come a long way since then.
淡定点
Whoa! Easy there.
献给埃琳娜
这样应该就可以了
That should do it.
打个招呼 机械人阿尔法
Say hello, Mechazoid Alpha.
机械人阿尔法已上线
Mechazoid Alpha now online.
晚上好 比巴博士
Good evening, Dr. Bishop.
看看你
Look at you.
我做到了
I did it.
我终于做到了
I finally did it.
如果埃琳娜能看到现在的你 她肯定会
If Elena could have seen you, ay, she just would have-
我们可以叫点吃的什么的吗
Can we order in some food or something?
这里的零食是真的不咋地啊 兄弟
The snack situation here is seriously lame, dudes.
罗德 在过去的六个月里
Rod, for the last six months,
你一直负责零食采购
you have been in charge of the snacks.
我就给了你这一个活儿
That is literally your only job.
你应该造一个会和人打架的机器人
You should build a robot that fights people.
那就太棒了
That'd be dope.
就像机械战警 但没有战警
Like RoboCop, but, like, without the dude.
只有机械
Just all robo.
你知道这个原型的成功代表什么吗
Do you have any idea what this prototype represents?
这是机器人技术的新发展
This is a new evolution in robotics.
这是我一生事业的顶峰
This is the pinnacle of my life's work.
我所梦想的一切
Everything I dreamed of.
那是什么声音
What is that noise?
比巴博士 你有危险
Dr. Bishop, you are in danger.
不 不 不要
No, no, don't!
不
No!
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
他把整栋楼都毁了
He tore right through the whole building.
嗯 他真的很坚定
Yeah. He's really into this.
这其实还挺让人印象深刻的
It's- - it's actually kind of impressive.
就像全尺寸哥斯拉一样
Like, full Godzilla.
我们得跟他谈谈
We gotta try and talk to him.
他往那边走了 走吧 伙计们
He went that way. Let's go, guys!
好吧 你得承认 那真是太棒了
OK, you have to admit, that was kind of awesome.
什么
What?
那是什么
What was it?
社媒上说是某种巨大的变种人
Social says some kind of giant mutant.
无意冒犯 但变种人比机器人炫酷一万倍
No offense, but mutants over robots all day.
一万倍
AlI day!
变种人
Mutants.
一 二 三 四
*One, two, three, four*
现在是这座城市的英雄
are now heroes of the city.
没错
That's right.
这些可爱的变种人现在
Those lovable mutants are now enrolled- -
在布朗克斯租了一间公♥寓♥
rented an apartment in the Bronx- -
在那里他们实现了一生的梦想
where they're fulfilling their lifelong dream of-
等等 这对劲吗
wait, is this right?
去上高中
"Going to high school"?
挺好 非常好
Cool. Very cool.
也许再大一点
Maybe make it a little bigger.
怪兽那么大
Like, kaiju sized.
全息图是用来引诱变种人
That hologram is meant to lure
去造船厂的
the mutants to the shipyards,
而不是为了让城市陷入恐慌
not throw the city into a panic.
好的 然后呢
OK. So then what?
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表