剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表
《忍♥者神龟》前情提要
Previously on "Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, "
一个疯女人带着这些叫机甲的机器人追杀我们
some crazy lady came at us with these robots called Mechazoids.
你该瞅瞅唐尼
You should've seen Donnie.
他激动死了
He got so excited.
利奥让我们中计了
Leo walked us into a trap,
有东西炸了 诸如此类的
stuff blew up, blah, blah, blah.
我被一帮叫紫龙帮的异类
I got kidnapped by a bunch of rejects
绑♥架♥了
called the Purple Dragons.
这事可不是编的
Yeah, you can't make that stuff up.
一个机甲出现了
A Mechazoid showed up in the middle of it,
我不知道啊 老天
and I- - I don't know, man,
以前我♥干♥这种事
I'd never done anything like this
都有家人相伴
without my family by my side.
但我和紫龙帮联手
But me and the Dragons teamed up
碾压了这玩意
and stomped the thing.
老实说 挺酷的
Pretty cool if I'm being honest.
然后我偷了他们老大的摩托
Then I stole their leader's bike
去救我的兄弟们 因为我很牛逼
and went to save my brothers because I'm awesome.
我不会让我们出事的 爸爸
I'm not gonna let anything happen to us, Dad.
有我呢
I've got this.
我很放心
I'm not worried.
人类看着都挺好的
Humans all seem pretty awesome.
就算我们碰上了麻烦
And even if we run into trouble,
没什么我们一起解决不了的
there's nothing we can't handle together.
快快快 快接啊
Please, please, please, please, please pick up.
逃往天堂
这是艾普尔 -艾普尔 我是唐尼
This is April. - April! It's Donnie!
我在时代广场
I'm in Times Square.
有个机器人在追我 我
There's a robot chasing me, and I- -
我想知道你为什么要留言
And I wanna know why you're leaving a voicemail.
认真的 发消息就好了嘛
I mean, seriously, just text. Like-
拜托啊
Oh, come on!
糟了
Oh, crud.
艾普尔 接电♥话♥啊
April, pick up already!
请派救援
Please send help.
你们在哪儿
请派救援
救命
救命
SOS.
不 不是这个表情
No! Not not not that emoji.
不 我的手♥机♥
No! My phone!
太好了
OK, good.
还能用
You're still working.
等等 不不不 别
Wait, wait, wait, no, no, no, don't- -
老天爷啊
oh, come on!
地铁
The subway.
这不是忍♥者神龟嘛
Hey, it's one of them turtles.
能给我签个名吗
Hey, can we get an autograph?
这个吧 过会儿
You know what? It can wait.
看着点路啊
Hey, I'm driving here!
行吧 继续走吧
Actually, you know what? Go ahead.
快快快啊
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
我怎么惹你了
What'd I ever do to you?
你尝过这豆腐奶油奶酪吗
Mm. Oh, you tried this tofu cream cheese?
我真尝不出区别
I literally can't taste the difference.
警官们
Uh, hey, officers.
见到你们太高兴了
Uh, am I happy to see you.
我有个疯狂的故事要讲 但我
I got a crazy story to tell you, but, uh, I, uh- -
现在好像要晕过去了
I think I'm gonna pass out now.
悠着点 小子
Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down, kid.
你说得一团乱麻
You're not making any sense.
邪恶的机器人想
Evil robots are trying
除掉我和我兄弟们
to exterminate me and my brothers.
这有什么听不懂的
What is confusing about that?
我得离开这儿
I gotta get out of here.
要不从头开始讲
Maybe just start from the beginning.
好吧
Fine.
从头来过
The beginning.
唐尼 我好怕这些超级机器人
和它们厉害的人工智能科技
做点什么啊
拜托唐尼 你武力值最烂 还拿着蠢得要死的武器
拿你的宅客玩意派点用场吧
对啊 反正你会整那些遥控器
你也该会阻止这些东西吧
就因为我喜欢电脑
不代表我能阻止她们 好吗
我不是什么打败机器人的超级黑客
又不能给这些玩意开膛破肚 覆盖程序
逊啊
书呆子
真没用
就知道你接不了话
现在按我的超赞计划走
唐尼 有时
你得开启
狂暴模式
决斗开始
你们真有在听吗
Are you even listening to me?
什么
What?
唐尼坚持住
听了听了 邪恶机器人什么的
I mean, yeah, yeah, yeah, evil robots and stuff.
安德伍德
还感觉你挺自卑的
Sounds like you got a lot of feelings of inadequacy, too.
这事很紧急
This is an emergency.
你们还玩起自♥拍♥了
Are you actually taking selfies right now?
我得找到我兄弟们
I have to find my brothers.
我得救他们
I have to save them.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我们局里有个活生生的变异体
A real live mutant right here in our station.
我们要火了 -什么 拜托
We're gonna be famous. - What? Come on!
我为什么被铐着 我被捕了吗
And why am I handcuffed? Am I under arrest?
我不能被捕
I can't be under arrest.
这会记录在案一辈子的
That goes on my permanent record.
你其实没有被捕
Uh, you're not under arrest per se.
对 我们只是要问你话
Oh, yeah, we just need to question you.
为了我们的书
For our book.
《地铁警♥察♥ 变种版》
"Subway Cops: Mutant Edition. "
等下 你们记的这些笔录不是
Wait, all those notes you took aren't for, like,
发给特警队的
sending to the SWAT team?
是为了写书
They're for a book?
交♥警♥ 特别变种部门
Transportation Officers, Special Mutant Division.
他们会把书改编成电影
They make the book into a movie.
然后我们退休 开那家我们总说的
Then we retire and open that cop- themed restaurant
警♥察♥主题饭店
we always talked about.
条子卡巴纳
Ah, the Cop- acabana.
为了书封
For the book jacket.
能别分心吗
Can you focus here?
我们现在都有危险
We're all in danger right now.
追杀我的机甲
The Mechazoid that's tracking me,
还逍遥在外呢
it- it's still out there.
它很危险
It's super dangerous.
什么 你是说这玩意吗
What, do you mean this thing?
我看着像豪华痒痒挠
Looks like some kind of fancy backs scratcher to me.
又伤害不了你
It can't hurt you.
这啥玩意
What is that?
看吧
See?
我跟你们说了这么久
I've been telling you the whole time.
电击
Tase it!
吃我一记火热闪电
Eat hot lightning!
嘿 你能往后稍稍吗
Uh, hey, uh, can you scoot back?
它没倒下
It's not falling down.
它不应该倒地吗 -加大威力
Shouldn't it be falling down? - Shock it some more!
怎么搞 只有一个按钮啊
Well, how do you do that? There's only one button.
我手♥机♥坏了 要用这个 抱歉
My phone's broken, so I need this. Sorry.
我会带回来 好让你们写书
I'll bring it back so you can write your book.
别杀他们 我才是变异体
Leave them alone. I'm the mutant here.
来抓我
Come and get me. -
后悔死说这话了
I'm certainly regretting that one.
我们现在就该退休 开条子卡巴纳饭店
We should retire and open up the Cop- acabana right now.
你说得太对了
You are so right.
看着点 -抱歉
Ah! Watch it! Sorry.
是变种英雄
It's one of those mutant heroes.
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表