剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表
《忍♥者神龟》前情提要
Previously on "Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"...
拉斐尔对故事的描述太疯狂了
Raph's version of this story is nuts.
你们以为我和成吉思蛙在暴风雨中跑去买♥♥零食
You think me and Genghis Frog on a snack run during a storm
会很刺♥激♥
would be exciting enough.
走着瞧吧
Just you wait.
商店被紫龙帮抢劫了
The store is being robbed by the Purple Dragons,
一只名叫李的变异鳗鱼想要吃掉我们
and a mutant eel named Lee shows up to eat us.
疯了 对吧
Insane, right?
李以为我要干扰她的某个计划
Lee thought I was messing with some plan of hers,
但我完全没有
which I totally wasn't.
我不得不用我的即兴表演来拯救所有人
I had to use my improv skills to save everyone
还得阻止成吉思蛙吃小猫
and keep Genghis from eating a cat.
为胜利而表演
Improv for the win!
但是现在爸有麻烦了
But now Dad's in trouble- -
不光是因为拉斐给他配的音
and not just because Raph dubbed his voice
让他听起来像蝙蝠侠
to make him sound like Batman.
现在 仔细听好
Now, listen carefully,
因为这是最重要的部分
because this is the most important part.
让我猜猜 因为这里有你参与吧
Let me guess, because it's got you in it?
那只是个巧合
That's just a coincidence.
哥们 你简直是在自言自语
Dude, you're literally talking to yourself.
不 爸爸是以蝙蝠侠的身份跟我说话的
- No, Dad is talking to me as Batman.
你知道这有多疯狂吗
Do you realize how insane that is?
你只是嫉妒 因为这太帅了
You're just jealous because this is so good.
继续放吧 -好吧
Keep playing. - But yes.
等等 这是你从高芬手里
Wait, this is the part where you saved him
救下他的部分 对吧 艾普尔
from Goldfin, right, April?
每个人回忆的都不一样
Uh, people remember things differently.
说真的 到底谁救了谁 你懂我的意思吗
And really, who saved who, you know what I mean?
是啊 这听起来好像是你从收♥容♥所♥
Yeah, that makes it sound like you adopted
领养了我们的爸爸 -够了
our dad from a shelter. - Enough.
这并不重要 只是因为
It is not important just because
我单枪匹马击败了敌人 救了艾普尔
I saved April and defeated our enemies single- handedly.
我相信你 艾普尔
I believe you, April.
后来我们才真正认识到
But it is here we truly learned
面对的是什么 以及来龙去脉
what we were up against and why.
那是一个漆黑的暴风雨之夜
It was a dark and stormy night.
应该是白天 -算了 我走了
It was daytime. - Yep, I'm leaving.
天啊 爸 你这就是求关注呢
Man, Dad, you are thirsty for attention.
好吧 但是天又黑又有暴风雨
Fine, but it was dark and stormy.
暴雨和狂风持续袭击这座城市
Continues with torrential rain and winds
简直可以称其为世纪风暴
buffeting the city, calling it the storm of the century.
整个城区的街道上都有
Unconfirmed reports of sinkholes and cracks
未经证实的天坑和裂缝报告
in the streets throughout Midtown.
还是待在家里比较好
Wise to stay inside.
无论多么简陋 哪里都比不上家
Ah, be it ever so humble, there's no place like home.
一 二 三 四
♪One, two, three, four♪
雨已经连续下了四天了
It's been raining nonstop for four days.
这可能是世纪罕见的暴 啊
This may be the storm of the cen- - ugh!
斯普林特与艾普尔大战金鱼
好吧
OK, you know what?
不管是不是世纪暴雨 我都不会再播报天气了
Storm of the century or not, I'm done reporting the weather.
天下雨了
It's raining.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你在外面干什么
What are you even doing outside?
外面不安全 回家吧
It's not safe. Go home.
那是什么鬼
What the heck was that?
街上出现了一条裂缝
A crack, in the street.
亲爱的 你以前没见过老鼠吗
Oh, sweetie, you've never seen a rat before?
我从来没见过那么多老鼠
I've never seen that many rats!
救命
Help!
下水道肯定涨水了
The sewers must be flooding.
不 龟龟们
Oh, no, the turtles.
斯普林特
Splinter.
你们差点把我吓出心脏病
You nearly gave me a heart attack.
我告诉过你们不要这么干
I told you not to do this.
你们不能来这里 我的孩子们不知道这些
You can't come here. My boys don't know about this.
有人打来电♥话♥了
Ugh, someone is calling.
你们必须离开
You have to go.
也许是按这个
uh, maybe this.
还是这个
That?
斯普林特
Splinter?
艾普尔·奥尼尔 看到了吗
April O'Neil, did you see?
我修好了唐纳泰罗的电脑
I made Donatello's computer work.
这比我的平板电脑复杂多了
It's much more complicated than my tablet, you know.
你能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
因为暴风雨的原因 现在的信♥号♥♥很差
The signal is terrible right now because of the storm.
你在下面还好吗 乌龟们在哪里
Are you OK down there? Where are the turtles?
我让他们和表亲们出门了
I sent the boys out with their cousins.
等等 你派他们进入暴风中了吗
Wait, you sent them out into the storm?
不是所有人
Not all of them.
有一些进入了深层下水道
Some of them went deeper into the sewers.
那就更糟了
That's even worse!
这对他们有好处
It's good for them.
看 我不再是什么都管的奶爸了
See, I'm no longer a helicopter dad.
我是一个无忧无虑的现代父亲
I'm a carefree modern father now.
你还需要别的什么吗
Is there something else you need?
炉子上有炖肉
I have stew on the stove.
下水道涨水了 我觉得不安全
The sewers are flooding. I don't think it's safe.
没想到我能活着看到
To think I'd live to see the day
有人类关心我的这一天
when a human was concerned for me.
没事啦
But it's fine.
下水道以前涨过很多次水
The sewers have flooded many times before.
我看到有很多真老鼠在撤离
I saw, like, actual rats legit evacuating.
我不是说你不是真老鼠
Not that you're not an actual rat.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
下水道是我的家
The sewers are my home.
我永远不会离开这里
I would never leave them.
听着 暴风雨会变越来越猛
Look, the storm's only going to get worse.
我来接你 -别担心我
I'm coming to get you. - Do not worry about me.
我没事 你回家吧 别淋湿了
I am fine. Go home and stay dry.
我得去
I have to get- -
斯普林特 太好了
Splinter? Great.
伙计们 我觉得你们应该把斯普林特带出巢穴
Guys, I think you should get Splinter out of the lair.
傻♥逼♥风暴
Stupid storm.
得有人下去把他接上来
Someone has to go down there and get him.
孩子们 你们已经回来了吗
Boys, are you back already?
雷 雷·菲利特 是你吗
Ray- Ray Fillet, is that you?
年纪大了就爱瞎想
Ah, an old man and his imagination.
我可不是你的幻觉 老家伙
I ain't your imagination, old man.
发生肾么事了
What is happening?
一个变异种
A mutant.
够了
Enough.
住手
Stop that.
你是谁
Who are you?
愤怒的金鱼
Angry Goldfish?
斯普林特
Splinter! -
你把我吓得半死
You scared me half to death.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing down here?
我吗 你呢
Me? What about you?
水淹到你的尾巴了
The water is up to your tail.
我是来救你出去的
I came to get you out.
你不明白
You don't understand.
这里有条金鱼
There's a goldfish in here.
我明白了
Oh, I get it.
你知道吗 我曾经养过一只宠物豚鼠
You know, I had a pet guinea pig once.
你可以带他一起来 但我们得走了
You can bring him with us, but we got to go.
你得去打包行李
You need to, like, pack a bag or something,
带个牙刷什么的
grab a toothbrush?
金鱼是真的
The goldfish is real.
你在这里不安全
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表