剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表
《忍♥者神龟》
Previously on
前情提要
"Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"...
人们以为我和我兄弟们
People assume me and my brothers
精彩冒险不断
have amazing adventures all the time.
其实并不是
Well, we don't.
我们大多数时候也得上学
We pretty much just go to school.
英雄小龟上当地高中
所以我编了一段冒险 画成漫画
So I made one up and put it in a comic.
这是咱爸用害虫语大吼 让我们小心
There's our dad yelling at us in vermin to be careful.
但这里 我们中了圈套
But here, we got lured into a trap
一个叫比巴的女人布下的
by the woman known as Bishop!
她对变异体心怀仇恨
She's got a grudge against mutants or something.
但头一次 我孑身一人
But for the first time, I was all alone,
和家人相隔
separated from my family.
凭着真正英雄的勇气
With the courage of a true hero,
我打败了比巴的怪物机器
I defeated Bishop's mechazoid!
艾普尔帮了一把
Uh, April helped.
但我的兄弟们还独身在外
My brothers are still out there though, alone.
我们要去这个派对
We are going to this party.
大家都喜欢我们
Everyone loves us.
我会确保我们没事的 爸爸
I'm not gonna let anything happen to us, Dad.
有我呢
I've got this.
我很放心
I'm not worried.
人类看起来都挺友好的
Humans all seem pretty awesome.
就算碰上麻烦
Even if we run into trouble,
没什么我们一起解决不了的
there's nothing we can't handle together.
我解决不了
I can't handle this!
麻烦你开快点行吗
Will you please drive faster?
这玩意儿 有47档
This thing has, like, 47 gears!
选一档啊
Pick one!
你那么想开快点
If you want to go faster so bad,
那你自己来开
then you drive!
你接下来想让我♥干♥啥
What are you gonna ask me to do next,
找份工作 交税
get a job and pay taxes?
我是不是该注册养老金账户
Should I sign up for a 401?
我只是个青少年 老兄
I'm only a teen, man.
做青少年很难
Being a teen is hard.
感觉是荷尔蒙最旺盛时期
It's, like, peak puberty.
我不知道我会成为什么样
I don't know who I'm gonna become,
我有些怀念曾经的我
and I kind of miss who I was.
你现在在讲段子吗
Are you doing a comedy bit right now?
老兄 别往墙上撞了
Dude, stop hitting the walls!
它要追上来了
It's getting closer!
我要往哪儿开
Where am I supposed to go?
听你的
I'm open to suggestions.
我是你的人♥质♥ 哥们
I'm your hostage, bro!
你才不是人♥质♥
You're not a hostage!
我一直这么跟你说的
I keep telling you this.
你随时可以离开
You are free to leave.
行吧行吧
Yeah, okay.
我可不会被你骗了
I'm not falling for that!
换了利奥会怎么做
What would Leo do?
我们该 我不知道
We should...I don't know,
主动认错 讨好我爸
rat ourselves out and kiss up to Dad?
别杀我 你这蠢机器人
Not me, you stupid robot!
杀他
Destroy him!
他才是变异体 我是罗德
He's the mutant. I'm Rod!
我是比巴的人
I work for Bishop!
我是人♥质♥
I'm the hostage here!
没错 这就是故意的
Yes! That was totally on purpose.
走啊 罗德
Come on, Rod.
得跑路了
We gotta bounce.
到头了 对吗
This is it, isn't it?
你会在这里把我吃了
This is where you're gonna eat me.
你为什么坚持认为我是坏人呢
Why do you keep on thinking I'm the bad guy here?
我不知道 也许因为你
Oh, I don't know, maybe it's the fact that you've been
一直把我当作人肉盾牌吧
using me as a human shield this entire time.
我才没有
I'm not human- shielding you!
我是想救你 老兄
I was just trying to save you, man.
是是 举个例子听听
Yeah, right. Give me, like, one example.
你玩我呢
Are you kidding me?
五分钟前
Five minutes ago?
再之前 船坞那边
And before that, back at the shipyards?
还记得吗
Remember that?
当时感觉是个好计划
That seemed like a good plan in the moment,
纽约起火了
怪物机甲
技术宅
但我们可能炸飞了一大块纽约
but we may have blown up a sizable chunk of New York.
还有 这大概是米奇的错
Also, it's probably Mikey's fault.
这次我的肌肉不管用了 兄弟们
My muscles can't flex us out of this one, bros.
我是个宅客小龟
I'm a nerdlinger,
这些机器人威胁到我们所有人
and these robots are a threat to all of us,
特别是那边那个二货
especially that chump over therel
首先 我不是二货 好吗
First off, I ain't no chump, all right?
其次你的故事没有可信度
And your story's got no credibility.
比巴不许机器人伤害人类
Bishop's mechs aren't allowed to hurt humans.
听我说完
Let me finish.
检测到变异
Mutation detected.
机器人攻击 激活
Robo- charge, activate!
这机器人绝对冲你来了 人类
That robot is definitely targeting you, human,
尽管你老大这么说
despite what your boss says.
哦不 我面对危险僵住了
Oh, no, I have frozen in the face of danger.
哈 也许你确实救了我
Huh. Maybe you actually did save me.
真没想到
Didn't see that coming.
在我想办法的时候 安静点
Now be quiet while I figure this out.
我的兄弟们有麻烦了 我得做点什么
My brothers are in trouble, and I need to do something.
我今晚本该去开趴的
I was supposed to be at a party tonight.
轰趴我在行
I'd be great at parties.
想办法我可不太行
I'm not the one that's supposed to figure out stuff.
我不聪明 也不强壮 也不
I'm not the smart one or the strong one or- -
谢了 老兄
dude, thanks.
真心感谢
I really appreciate that.
什么 不
What? No.
我在感受你奇怪的变异皮肤
I was feeling your weird mutant skin.
我以前从没摸过现实中的变异体
I never touched a real- life mutant before.
这好像见名人
This is like meeting a celebrity,
见汤姆·克鲁斯之类的
like Tom Cruise or something.
你就像汤姆·克鲁斯 不过
You're like Tom Cruise, but, you know,
多了一层很粗糙的皮肤
with a really rough skin condition.
什么鬼 老兄
Wh- what the heck, man?
别闹了 我们得继续走
Come on. We have to keep moving.
你老大的邪恶机器人还在找我们
Your boss' evil robot is still out there.
抱歉 只是
Sorry, it's just, you know- -
你能小点声吗
Will you keep your voice down?
抱歉 但自打我第一次
I'm sorry. But ever since I first saw
亲眼看到变异体 我就想认识一个真的
mutants were real, I've wanted to meet one.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
这边走
This way.
变异体最酷了
Mutants are the coolest.
你们身强力壮 风驰电掣
You're super strong, super fast.
还会喷火
You breathe fire.
我们又不是龙
We're not dragons, dude.
等下 你觉得变异体很酷
Wait, you think mutants are cool?
你和你老大不是想把我们都杀了吗
Aren't you and your boss trying to destroy us all?
她到底什么毛病
What is her problem, anyway?
我不知道 她很奇怪
I don't know. She's weird
如果实话说 还有点极端
and a little too intense, if we're being honest here.
我爸逼我为她干活
My dad's making me work with her.
他超有钱 她所有机器人都是他出资的
He's super rich and he pays for all her robotics stuff.
打住比巴为你♥爸♥干活
Hold up. Bishop works for your dad?
那太好了
Huh! This is perfect!
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表