剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表
You're just here to do, what, get groceries?
对 我就是来这买♥♥吃的
Yes, I am just here to get groceries.
等等 什么其它乌龟
Wait, what other turtle?
这么着吧
You know what?
我们还是 我们还是打一架吧
We're gonna- - we're gonna fight.
我不想打架
I don't want to fight!
而且说实话 虽然你长得特别吓人
And honestly, other than being super terrifying to look at,
但我觉得你也不想打架
I don't think you really want to either.
我不需要你的允许
Well, I don't think I need your permission.
我还不知道你叫什么呢
I don't even know your name.
哦我 我叫李
Oh, it's- - it's Lee.
真的吗 你叫鳗鱼李吗
Really? You're Lee, the eel?
你不是编的吧
Did you make that up?
因为那不就是鳗鱼反过来吗
It's just eel spelled backwards.
你知道的对吧
You know that, right?
糟了 现在我好像就是在嘲笑你
Oh, dang, I guess I am mocking you now.
嘿 咱们聊聊行吗
Hey, can we talk about this?
不行
No. -
你打我
Ow! You hit me.
因为你想吃我啊
You're trying to eat me.
不是 我其实就是
No, I'd probably just, you know,
想咬你大口 然后把你电晕
bite you real hard and then, like, shock you.
哦好吧 那还行
Oh, well, that's OK, then.
那我不动了
I'll just stay still.
慢着 不是吧
Wait, what, really?
等会儿 你 你又在耍我
Wait, are- - wait, are you making fun of me?
抱歉 我板不住 我天性如此
Sorry, I can't help it. It's in my nature.
我们只想要属于我们的东西
We just want what's ours. OK?
说的不清不楚
So cryptic.
别碰他
Leave him alone!
嘿 谢了
Oh, hey, thanks. Ow!
嘿 让我们出去 变♥态♥
Hey, let us out of here, you freaks.
讨厌的家伙
You suck!
你们都有份儿
AlI of you are in on it.
你们都想阻止我们
You're all trying to stop us.
它跑哪去了
Where'd it go?
我没事
I'm fine.
不 大家都不用担心我
No- - nobody worry about me.
那是什么东西
What is that thing?
它想要什么 是想吃掉我们吗
What does it want? Is it going to eat us?
好吧 你们可能有很多问题
OK, so you probably have questions.
是 那个怪物还在这
Yes, the monster is still here,
而且没错 水也还带电
and, yes, the water is still electrified.
你们又都那样看着我了
You're all giving me that look again.
我也不知道怎么做
I don't know what to do. OK?
我只是想着别被吃了
I'm just trying not to get eaten.
胡须先生
Mr. Whiskers!
好吧
Oh, yeah.
你是用芥末酱喷我了吗
Did you just mustard me?
我最狠芥末酱了
I hate mustard.
成吉思蛙 帮个忙啊
Genghis, a little help?
不许你这样 青蛙
Don't do it, frog.
走吧
Go.
你快走吧 说真的呢 我不会拦着你的
Just go, for real. I won't stand in your way.
拉倒吧
Ow, cut it out.
够了
Forget this.
等等 不 你太重了
Wait! No! You're too heavy.
卡特丽女士
Miss Katri!
我抓到你了
I got you.
没事了
I got you.
哈罗德
Oh, Harold.
安娜米卡
Anamika.
我看出来你们怎么回事了
Oh, I see what's happening here.
我觉得他们
I think they might have some kind
好像在上演无言的爱情故事
of unspoken love story going.
来人帮帮他们吧 谁来啊
Someone help them. Anyone?
只有你了 米奇
It's all you, Mikey.
你必须负起责任来
You got to take charge.
你够聪明 够强壮
You're smart enough, strong enough.
你有很强的即兴表演能力
You have fierce improvisational skills.
行了 收起你那套动员演讲吧
Enough with the pep talk.
你挡了我们的路 乌龟
You're in our way, turtle.
就像高芬说的
And just like Goldfin said,
我要用獠牙来对付你
I'm going to deal with you with my fangs
也许还要用上尾巴
and maybe my tail.
别多想 即兴发挥
Don't think. Improvise.
嘿 之前的事抱歉了
Hey, I'm sorry about before.
我不该笑话你的名字
It wasn't cool for me to laugh at your name.
不是吧 我们现在是认真的吗
Wait, are we being serious for a moment?
因为这对我来说真的意义重大
Because that actually means a lot to me- -
你那超级搞笑 又蠢又荒唐的倒写名儿
Your super ridiculous, dumb backwards name.
我们还活着 我不明白
We're alive. I don't understand.
他把怪物引出了水
He got the monster out of the water.
所以水里没电了
It's de- electrified.
成 成功了吗
Did- - did it work?
你救了猫咪
You saved the cat.
你救了我们所有人
You saved us all.
太棒了 我成功了
Yes, I totally did it!
你们看到我的敏捷思维了吗
Did you see that quick thinking?
即兴表演技巧获得了胜利
Improv skills for the win!
但是
But, uh
也许我们现在该离开这里了
Maybe we should get out of here now.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
慢点 好多裂缝什么的
Easy there. Lots of cracks and stuff.
谢谢你 我们的命是你救的
Thank you. We owe you our lives.
你给了我们第二次生命和爱的机会
You gave us a second chance at life and at love.
为什么每次碰到你们这些乌龟
How is it every time we run into one of you turtles,
就有可怕的怪物想把我们干掉
some horrible monster tries to take us out?
这就是我们的魅力所在吧
That's just part of our charm.
我不喜欢你
I don't like you.
伙计 你可是罪犯
Dude, you're actual criminals.
我到的时候你们正在打劫店铺
You were robbing the store when I got there.
是 都被你搞砸了
Yeah, and you messed it up.
但因为你救了猫咪所以我就不拍你板砖了
But I'm not going to brick you because you saved the cat.
我还得谢谢你呗
Uh, thanks?
慢着 胡须先生呢
Wait, where is Mr. Whiskers?
成吉思蛙 你嘴里的是啥
Genghis, is the cat in your mouth?
我手都占上了嘛
My hands were full.
即兴表演嘛
I improvised.
那我知道了
I see what you did there.
干得漂亮 搭档
Nice work, partner.
利 伙计
Lee? Buddy?
还生我气呢
Still mad?
这可不太妙 我们得警告其他人
That can't be good. We've got to warn the others.
但是米开朗基罗没有警告过任何人
Oh, but Michelangelo didn't warn anyone,
这次失败会给我们带来
and that failure would have dire consequences
可怕的后果
for the rest of us.
什么 这怎么叫失败呢
What? How was that a failure?
我多棒
I was amaz- -
伙计 你搞砸了 没关系
Dude, so you messed up? It's fine.
对啊 反正你经常这样
Yeah, you kind of do it a lot.
让他讲故事吧 米奇
Just let him tell the story, Mikey.
你们真烦人
Ugh, you guys are the worst.
接下来发生什么了呢
What happened next?
你们都清楚接下来发生了什么
You know all too well what happened next,
艾普尔·奥尼尔 因为我和你很快
April O'Neil, for you and I would soon
就要和高芬本人当面对抗了
come face to face with Goldfin himself.
还挺抓马的
That was super dramatic.
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表