剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表
《忍♥者神龟》前情提要
Previously on"Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, "
我们的家庭被打散 分别派出执行任务
our family was torn apart, sent out on errands.
我们与变种动物们一起各自为战
We battled alone, but with the Mutanimals,
对抗来自暴雨的力量
against the forces of rain.
暴雨和东河三怪
Rain and the East River Three,
寻求复仇的邪恶变种动物
evil- ish mutants out for revenge.
其实 他们只是想偷一颗巨大的珍珠 不过这也够坏的了
Actually, to steal a giant pearl, which is also bad.
我在一只鸽子的帮助下和海马战斗
I fought a seahorse, but with the help of a pigeon,
学到了关于倾听的宝贵教训
and learned a valuable lesson about listening.
尽管各自为战 但我和家人们目标一致
Alone but together, my family fights
阻止城市洪水泛滥 同时改善变种生物
to stop the city from flooding and making mutants
留给人们的糟糕印象
like us look really bad.
让我们战斗吧
Let's do this.
海里其他的鱼类都排斥你
So all the other fishes in the sea kick you
和你那些怪物朋友
and your freak buddies out.
现在怎么着
And now what?
你要把这颗珍珠带给他们 这样你就可以回家
You are going to bring them this pearl so you can go
然后大家又成为朋友了吗
home and all be friends again?
这听起来可不像朋友该做的事情
That don't sound like friends to me.
他们认为我们是怪物
They thought we were monsters.
他们背弃了我们
They turned their backs on us.
忘了他们吧
Forget them.
你提到的那颗珍珠 价值数百万
That pearl you're talking about, it's worth millions.
你把它带给我 我会让你成为海洋之王
You bring it to me, I'll make you king of the sea.
你是金鱼 对吧
You're a goldfish, ain't you?
我就让你腰缠万“金”
will be gold.
但问题是
But here's the thing.
上次我和变种生物打交道 结果不太好
Last time I dealt with mutants, it didn't go so good.
你得让我信任你
I gotta know I can trust you.
这样我才能给你想要的一切
I can give you everything you want.
你只需要吃掉这个寿司
AlI you got to do is eat the sushi.
我真不敢相信你这么做了
I honestly can't believe you did that.
对 你就像鱼类的食人族
Yeah, you're like a cannibal, but for fish.
这太操蛋了 哥们
That's super messed up, man.
一切都始于四兄弟
It began with four brothers complaining
对雨天的大声抱怨
very loudly about a rainy day.
没有吧 我觉得只有拉斐抱怨了
No, I mean, it was really only Raph.
我 那你呢
Me? What about you?
不要再打断我了
No more interruptions.
这是我们故事的结尾 每一个选择
This is the end of our tale, as every choice,
每一次心碎
every heartbreak,
每一次背叛 把我们带到了这一刻
every betrayal has led us to this moment.
你是从电影里抄的台词吗
Did you lift that from a movie?
珍珠
但这并不妨碍它是事实
It doesn't make it any less true.
快点啊
Come on.
什么鬼
What the- -
你进来的真不是时候啊
That's some bad timing you got.
你们是什么东西啊
What are you?
泰迪 他们对你做了什么
Teddy, what did they do to you?
我忘了它有多美了
I forgot how beautiful it is.
现在 我们终于可以回家了
Now, we can finally go home.
差不多吧
Something like that.
问题来了 我们怎么出去
Question- - how are we going to get out?
我敢肯定我听到这里的警报响了
I could have sworn I heard the alarms go off in here.
它们真的很逼真哎
They really are so lifelike.
谁能告诉我这一堆是什么东西吗
You want to tell me what I'm looking at here?
因为看起来像是一大堆即将爆♥炸♥的炸♥药♥
Because it looks like a whole bunch of dynamite set to blow,
但那不可能 对吧
but that can't be, right?
这东西不会爆♥炸♥对吧
Tell me this thing's not going to explode.
会
It's going to explode.
天哪 你太烦人了 唐尼
Gosh, you're the worst, Donnie.
你想要我怎么做 撒谎吗
What do you want me to do, lie?
谁会想要炸毁下水道呢
Who would want to blow up the sewers?
是他们 东河三怪
It's them, these East River Three guys.
一条金鱼 一只海马 还有一条蛇
There's like a goldfish, a seahorse, and some kind
还是虫子的 我也不知道
of snake, maybe a worm. I don't know.
根据他们的地图 他们打算抢劫
According to their map, they're going to rob
自然历史博物馆
the Natural History Museum.
而这个 像是在声东击西
All this, it's like a distraction or something.
确实是个好计划
That's actually not a bad plan.
炸掉这些墙会让城市洪水泛滥
Taking down these walls would flood the city.
在那种情况下 加上暴风雨 没人
Between that and the storm, no one
会注意到一起抢劫
would even notice a robbery.
是啊 我不想打断 但是那东西
Yeah, I hate to interrupt, but the thing's
在那里发出哔哔声 老兄 看起来有点危险
beeping there, mate, seems a bit dicey.
对 真棒 唐尼 漂亮
Yeah, good, Donnie, yeah.
把你的脸凑近点 去吧
Put your face right in it. Go ahead.
我想也许我能拆除它 但这需要时间
I think maybe I can disarm it, but it'll take time.
我们没有时间了 伙计
We don't have time, man.
我们得去博物馆 阻止那些变种生物
We got to get to the museum and stop those mutants.
老爸在这儿
Dad's down here.
我们的家在这儿
Our home is down here.
如果下水道的墙倒塌
If the sewer walls go down- -
她说什么呢
What'd she say?
她说我们会处理这些炸♥药♥
She said, we'll deal with the explosives.
你们两个可以去追那些河里的变种生物
You two can go after the river mutants.
我们吗
We will?
雷·菲利特
Ray Fillet
对 就是我们 因为他们也会为我们这么做
Yeah, we will because they'd do it for us.
我们能行的 你们去吧
We've got this. You go.
做你们需要做的事
Do what you need to do.
不过 你能快快教我一下吗
Just quick, could you just quickly teach me
怎么拆除这个东西 就
how to disarm this thing, you know,
大概步骤 基本知识什么的
the broad strokes, the basics?
我们都得完蛋
We're all going to cark it.
好了 这是计划
OK, here's the plan.
我们进去 全面忍♥者潜行模式
We go in there, full ninja stealth mode.
我需要知道我能依靠你(数数)
I need to know I can count on you.
事实上 我还在学怎么数数
Actually, I'm still learning how to count.
你从一开始
So you start with one.
这太疯狂了
It's crazy.
二跟在一后面
Two follows one.
你永远猜不到接下来是什么
You will never guess what comes next.
我死定了
I am going to die.
利奥
Leo!
谢天谢地 米奇 成吉思娃
Oh, thank God, Mikey, Genghis.
你们怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我们去买♥♥零食结果被一条
We went to get snacks and then got attacked
巨大的变种鳗鱼攻击
by a giant mutant eel.
我没有吃猫 -没错
I didn't eat the cat. - That's right.
干得好 伙计
Good job, buddy.
总之 我们救了很多的人
Anyway, we saved a lot of people,
但是那条鳗鱼 顺便说一下 她叫李 对名字非常敏感
but the eel, whose name is Lee, by the way- - she's super
她逃走了 我们
sensitive to it- - she escaped, and we
认为她朝这个方向去了 -哦 伙计们
think she headed this way. - Oh, guys.
唐尼 -拉斐
Donnie. - Raph.
你们都在这儿
You're all here.
太棒了
This is amazing.
是啊 你现在这么说 等会儿你再看
Yeah, you say that now. Just wait.
拉斐说得对
Raph's right.
马上就要出大事了
Something bad is happening.
那座建筑怎么了
What's with that building?
它就像一个即将爆♥炸♥的巨型水球
It's like a giant exploding water balloon over there.
一只叫萨利的变异海马淹没了它
A mutant seahorse named Sally flooded it,
但皮特认为这只是声东击西
but Pete thinks it's a diversion.
他们真实目的是试图从博物馆偷走珍珠
They're really trying to steal the pearl from the museum.
是啊 符合逻辑
Yeah, that tracks.
我的意思是这很愚蠢 但为什么不呢 当然
I mean it's dumb, but why not? Sure.
别激动 鸽子皮特
Easy, Pigeon Pete.
一切都会
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表