剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表
想点办法啊
Do something!
我髋骨疼的要死
Oh, I've got a torn- up hip.
恐怕帮不上什么忙了伙计
I ain't gonna be any help, mate.
唐尼
Donnie!
太可怕了
That was terrifying!
我的一生在眼前闪过
My life flashed before my eyes.
是《星际迷航:企业号♥》的重播
And it was just reruns of"Star Trek: Enterprise. "
看来情况真是不妙啊
Oh, this seems like a real dog's breakfast.
我们唯一的出路就是从水里游过去
Our only way out is across the water.
我们需要个计划
We just need a plan.
我试图跟她沟通 现在看可真不是个好主意
I tried connecting with it, and that was a terrible idea.
出什么事了 我错过什么了吗
What happened? What'd I miss?
我们以为你逆变种了呢
We thought you were demutated.
你去哪了啊
Where have you been?
我在散步的时候
I was on walkabout when I ran
碰到了我的同类
into my own kind down here.
我以为这是一个信♥号♥♥
I thought maybe it was a sign that I
告诉我不该再做变种人了
shouldn't be a mutant anymore.
后来呢
What happened?
愚蠢的鳄鱼要了我啊
Stupid alligator bit me, didn't it?
那一群鳄鱼都特别不友好
The whole group of them were really quite unpleasant.
我觉得自己开始接受是变种人的事实了
I think I'm ready to accept being a mutant.
而我也得接受 我跟我兄弟们不一样
And I need to accept I'm not like my brothers.
我就是我
I'm me.
我是左脑思考的 我应该相信自己
I'm left- brained, and I need to have faith in that.
行吧
Eh, sure.
你有什么想法吗
Uh, you got any ideas?
因为那东西又在绕着我们转了
Cause that thing's circling us again.
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
你们一直对我很有信心 我很幸运
You've always had faith in me, and I feel lucky
也很感激在这里能有一席之地
and just genuinely grateful to have a place here.
现在 把你的扳子借我
Now, lend me your wrench.
你不管去哪都带着把扳子吗
You just carry a wrench with you wherever you go?
还有香蕉
And bananas.
看你们俩啊
Look at you two go.
好像《百战天龙》啊
Oh, it's like that show"MacGyver"- -
原版的 不是翻拍那个
the original one, not the remake.
搞定
Done!
你到底打算拿这个干嘛呢
What in the Glenn McGraw are you gonna do with that?
我们要彻底关掉这个鳄鱼陷阱
We're gonna shut this gator's trap once and for all
那就是让它永远开着
by keeping it open.
行吧
Yeah, sure.
我信你喔
I believe in you!
不
No!
就像阿基拉
Just like Akira.
我搞定了
I got it!
干得漂亮 伙计
Whoo! - Good on ya, mate.
这就能让它的嘴巴张着直到我们出去了
That'll hold his jaws open long enough for us to get out.
我刚才注意到你在谈论鳄鱼的时候
Couldn't help but note that you mentioned a group of them
用的是复数
when you were talking about the alligator, as in plural.
没错
That's right.
但是别担心
But don't worry.
我搞定了他们中的一个
I took care of one of them.
其中一个
One of them?
等等 那到底有多少只啊
Wait, so how many are there, the alligators?
唐尼
Donnie!
该死 我的髋骨啊
Oh, crikey, my hip!
搞什么
What in the world?
把她翻过来就行
Ah, just flip her over, mate.
这样会切断她的脑部供血
Cuts off the blood supply to the noggin.
她会小睡一阵
She'll have a nice little kip.
你有这好招儿真该早点讲
We really could have used that information earlier.
说到底吧 当变种人还是有好处的
At the end of the day, being a mutant has its perks.
不仅有对生拇指 还有滚地球
And not just the opposable thumbs, but bocce,
走路 运动长裤
walking, tearaway pants.
我是说 这生活还挺奢侈的
I mean, it's pretty plush living, mate.
是 别忘了还有动漫
Yeah, and don't forget anime,
漫画书 斯蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格 还有 朋友
comic books, and Steven Spielberg, and friends- -
我是说你们 不是《老友记》
you guys, not the- not the sitcom.
我只想提醒你们一下
I just wanna flag this quickly, guys.
你们知道外面还有个变种人吧
You know there's another mutant out there, right?
好像是蛇还是鳗鱼来着
Some kind of snake or eel creature.
就是它把我们困在这的
That's what trapped us down here.
而且这应该也是它干的吧
And I assume it did that.
等会儿
Hold on.
你听见了吗
You hear that?
听起来像是人声
Sounds like peoplel
如果是那条鳗鱼怎么办
What if it's that eel?
我们该怎么做
What do we do?
躲起来
Hide!
拉斐
Raph?
唐尼
Donnie!
我们有麻烦了
We're in trouble, man.
拉斐尔说的对 因为我们
Raphael was right, for we were
的确有麻烦了 比我们想象到的要麻烦多了
in trouble, much bigger trouble than we ever suspected.
我差点被吃了
I almost got eaten, you know.
差点
Almost.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, fellas.
这啥东西啊 炸鱼薯条广♥告♥吗
What am I looking at here, an ad for fish and chips?
哈哈哈
Yeah!
我们需要你的帮助 坏伯尼
We need your help, Bad Bernie.
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表