剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表
《忍♥者神龟》前情提要
Previously on "Tales of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. "
一旦巢穴里停电
The second we get a power outage in the Lair,
就是我的错
it's somehow my fault.
这是暴风雨啊 很正常嘛
It's a storm! It happens.
我和翼果出去维修 翼果都快崩溃了
Me and Wingnut went to fix it, and Wingnut freaked.
她什么都怕
She's afraid of everything.
但确实有很多让人害怕的东西
But there's plenty to be afraid of
比如可怕的变种鳗鱼和真正的鳄鱼
like a scary mutant eel and an actual alligator.
我是不是把鳄鱼当成是逆变种的呆瓜了
Did I think the gator was a de- mutated Leatherhead?
是 怪不好意思的
Yes, and I'm not proud of it.
但我还是接受了自己右脑思维的事实
But I embraced my right- brained self
最后我们逃脱了
and we survived.
可却没人在乎 因为东河三怪
And nobody cared because the whole city
整个城市陷入了危险
was in danger from the East River Three.
不出所料
Typical.
茶不错
Mm, good tea.
现在
And now.
终局
The conclusion.
最后一战开始了
The final battle began
善恶势力聚集在
as the forces of good and evil converged
自然历史博物馆
on the Museum of Natural History.
等等 利奥呢
Oh, wait. What about Leo?
他在东河三怪的计划里扮演了什么角色
How did he fit into the East River Three scheme?
嘿 其实我们可以跳过这段哈
Hey, you know what? We- - we could skip it.
没什么大不了的
It's not that big of a deal.
我们必须得听听啊
Oh, now we haveto hear it.
来吧 爸 告诉我们吧
Come on, Dad, tell us.
纳多没混过去
Ooh, man, Nardo is so busted.
好吧
Very well.
利奥纳多
Leonardo's story began
开始于他的不负责任 在暴风雨中弄丢了鸽子皮特
when his irresponsibility lost Pigeon Pete to the storm
然后几乎摧毁了这座城市
and then nearly destroyed the city.
这下完蛋了
This is going to be bad.
你是个天生的领袖
You are a natural leader
你大胆 有威严
with a bold, commanding presence
人们会情不自禁的追随
that people can't help but follow.
他们尊敬你
They respect you
也许还有一点怕你
and maybe fear you a little too.
但最重要的是 他们会听你的
But most importantly, they listen to you.
皮特 你能听我说吗
Ugh. Pete, will you just listen to me?
我们 我们是要出去呼吸新鲜空气的
We're- - we're supposed to be getting air.
走了伙计 我们得上去
Come on, man. We have to go up.
鸽子皮特
Pigeon Pete!
皮特
Peter!
不 别吃
No, don't eat- - ugh.
那个施工队好像不是闹着玩的
Oh, that construction crew isn't messing around.
我在想该如何
I wonder how
拉斐
Raph- -
爪子
Ow! Ah! Claws!
那
Ow, that's- - ow!
皮特 等等 皮特
Pete, wait. Peter!
住手 让我先走
Stop it! Owl Let me go firstl
说真的 这绝对是个坏主意
For real, this is a terrible idea.
你能停下吗
Will you stop that?
我为什么非得总要跟你绑在一起啊
Oh, why do I always get saddled with you?
用个卫生间怎么就这么难呢
And how hard is using the bathroom, OK?
我在巢穴里到处都放了报纸
I put newspapers all over the Lair.
可你每张报纸都错过了
You missed every single one!
算了
You know what?
呼吸新鲜空气去 我不管了
Go get some air! I don't care.
真是够糟糕的
That's really bad.
乱成一团
What a mess.
嘿 警探 这暴风雨简直了
Hey, Detective, this storm is nuts, huh?
利奥纳多出马
现在又出现了地震和地陷
Now we got earthquakes and sinkholes.
看那个啊
Oh, check it out.
居然有个家伙乘着独木舟出来了
There's a guy in a canoe out there.
我要逮捕他吗
Should I arrest him?
让他离街道远点就行
Just get him off the street.
我去
Ugh, what the?
伙计 你中招了
Dude, you got hit.
他们说这样会带来好运喔
Ah, they say it's good luck.
好运
Good luck?
你知道鸽子携带多少病菌吗
Do you know how many diseases pigeons carry?
你知道他们有多危险吗
Do you know how dangerous they are?
因为我知道
Because I do.
别激动嘛
Whoa, take it easy.
你才别激动
Youtake it easy!
我最恨鸟了
I hate birds.
去给我拿点消毒洗手液去
Go get me some hand sanitizer!
快去
Go!
没事的
Shh, it's OK.
他们那么小 你那么大
They're small. You're big.
他们再也不能伤害你了
They can't hurt you anymore.
而且早晚有一天 我会把他们都除掉
And one day, I'll destroy them all.
我们真的应该在暴风雨中待在高楼上吗
Should we really be up in a tall building during a storm?
真的没事吗
We're OK?
你怕什么啊
What are you scared of?
雨还是风
The rain? The wind?
什么事都没有
Nothing's going to happen.
皮特 别闹了
Peter, stopl
你得听我说啊
You have to listen to me, man!
你在干嘛啊
What are you doing?
你 你赶紧给我下来 小伙子
You get- - you get down from there right now, young man!
我受够你了
I've had it!
我
I'm- -
我还是躺会儿吧
I'm just going to lay here for a minute.
什么领袖啊
Some leader you are, man.
人们不是要听你的才对吗
People are supposed to listen to you.
什么鬼
What the heck?
这是哪门子的暴风雨啊
What kind of storm is this?
但这其实不是暴风雨造成的
But it was no storm causing this.
是李 那条电鳗
It was Lee, the eel.
大家都知道了
Everybody knows.
你都说过三遍了
You mentioned that three other times.
得了 我们都知道
Come on, we know already.
嗯 这是在米开朗基罗遇到她之前
Yeah, this was before
但在拉斐尔之后
Michelangelo encountered her, but after Raphael.
那我呢
What about me?
就中间儿呗
Somewhere in the middle.
好吧 情况不妙啊
OK, this is not good.
我得赶回巢穴去 告诉我的兄弟们
I got to get back to the Lair. I got to tell my brothers.
皮特
Pete!
这么大雨我上哪去找他啊
How am I ever going to find him in all this?
我去
What the?
是只大型变种鸽子
It's a giant mutant pigeon!
好吧 看来也没那么难哈
Oh, never mind. I guess it's not that hard.
嘿 下来
Hey, get off of there.
这些变种动物不应该是英雄吗
I thought these mutants were supposed to be heroes.
看看我们的车啊
Look at our car.
等等 那是蝙蝠吗
Oh, wait. Is that the bat?
有个变种蝙蝠对吧
There's a bat mutant, right?
你什么毛病啊 那哪是蝙蝠啊
What is wrong with you? It's not a bat!
你连蝙蝠和鸟都区分不出来吗
You can't tell the difference between a bird and a bat?
我要呼叫总部了
I'm calling it in.
嘿 代码587 我们这里发现危险变种动物
Hey, we got a code 587, rogue mutant sighting,
未知物种
unknown species.
皮特 皮特
Pete, Petel
你这是 哎呀
What are you- oh, dang.
它在袭击我们
It's attacking us!
打倒它啊
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2024) | 导航列表